Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... Realistically, what could I do to prevent them? disown them? nah that's too far

As long as they're good ppl/successful and the person they're set on marrying isn't a xoolo then why not :kanyeshrug:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What's more important is you teach your kids the importance of a marriage and how to maintain a healthy relationship, ain't no use focusing on their spouses ethnicity/tribe if they end up living broken lives.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I guess the only thing transparent about you is your qabilist:susp:

Assuming collective traits and guilt :kodaksmiley:
Wooow cant believe i missed this one.I clearly stated that i dont hate them,the problem is that i would not like to mix with a particular group that has committed numerous atrocities towards my immediate and extended family.

Is ur mother a habashi? is this why u insult xalimos on here day and night :patrice:

I have no Habesha relatives, at all. I've never insulted Somali women in my life wallahi. I just comment on what I observe. It's just things that I've seen that made me come to a realisation of things in life.

I have no Habesha relatives, at all. I've never insulted Somali women in my life wallahi. I just comment on what I observe. It's just things that I've seen that made me come to a realisation of things in life.

Don't project the stuff you see from your family on every other Somali women sxb :friendhug:
My son is a grown man and could do what he wants.

Daughter, no.

Lol she's gonna run away from home by the time she hits 18, you need to keep ur favouritism subtle

Are you an ethnic Somali sxb? If so, can you share your clan &/ subclan to solve this issue (of people mistaking you for me, a Benadiri Hebrew) once and for all?

I made a whole thread about it.

I'm Dir, Gurgura. From Dire Dhawa. As a Dir, I'm related to other Dir tribes such as Ciise and Gedabirsi.

@dhegdheer as you can see there are conspiracy theories against the resident Hebrew. Blaming everything on Hebrews, very typical.
:ohhh:

What next? I'm Kaleel and I'm using this website to condition the Somali mind for the New World Order? Hayaay :icon e ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts