Why Iblees isn't as evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I want you to play it now and than tell us all how it went?

I mean your not scared right?

What will that serve? Are you honestly 'highly educated?!' How would you even determine that I played the game and being honest?

I swear it's haram to believe in such foolishness. Ouija summons the dead apparently and in Islam you can't do that.

M

Maryam

LOL " Get yourself educated. Studies show education and irreligion are linked." KULAHA
This @The_Cosmos IS OFF HIS HEAD. OH THE ARROGANCE.

What will that serve? Are you honestly 'highly educated?!' How would you even determine that I played the game and being honest?

I swear it's haram to believe in such foolishness. Ouija summons the dead apparently and in Islam you can't do that.

You deflecting the question because your scared!

BUT YOUR NOT MUSLIM... SO GO PLAY SINCE YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL GO PLAY NOW AND TELL US .

I'm daring you to put your views to the test now

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You deflecting the question because your scared!

BUT YOUR NOT MUSLIM... SO GO PLAY SINCE YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL GO PLAY NOW AND TELL US .

I'm daring you to put your views to the test now

I have played actually, with friends when I was a kid.

You're just too stupid to actually think critically through the realms of reason. What stupid nonsense your espousing.

Do you have any evidence for such beliefs?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I hold a degree in a STEM Subject so take a seat little boy and I believe in Allah Suhannhu wat'la

IMG_2716.JPG

The studies show correlation. Do you know what that means?

I have played actually, with friends when I was a kid.

You're just too stupid to actually think critically through the realms of reason. What stupid nonsense your espousing.

Do you have any evidence for such beliefs?

Yeah so my masters is bullshit right? Because I'm too stupid due to my religious beliefs is that what your saying?

Your obviously the stupid one, I asked that question out of curiosity and to see if your fear could overcome your beliefs guess not.

You can't say the devil doesn't exist if your scared of the dark SON!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So you think a written paper makes you an atheist smarter than us?

LOL you crazy, IQ TESTS determine intelligence not a article!

Never claimed to be smarter, I just put out the facts.

Isaac Newton is one of the smartest people who ever lived, if not the smartest, but he believed in things that would make even you laugh. Point is, I
the study is generalised.

Never claimed to be smarter, I just put out the facts.

Isaac Newton is one of the smartest people who ever lived, if not the smartest, but he believed in things that would make even you laugh. Point is, I
the study is generalised.

Why can't you just stop the bashing of islam?

If you don't believe in it and want to criticise, can it not be done without mocking it?

I think there is some deep seated issues at play here, and I hope you resolve them.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yeah so my masters is bullshit right? Because I'm too stupid due to my religious beliefs is that what your saying?

Your obviously the stupid one, I asked that question out of curiosity and to see if your fear could overcome your beliefs guess not.

You can't say the devil doesn't exist if your scared of the dark SON!

Didn't I just say I played it?! This is what I meant when I said it's pointless. You'll simply reject it.

The studies show correlation which stipulate general studies about the level of education one holds and their level of religiosity.

There's a reason why the majority of elite scientists are atheists or agnostics.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why can't you just stop the bashing of islam?

If you don't believe in it and want to criticise, can it not be done without mocking it?

I think there is some deep seated issues at play here, and I hope you resolve them.

I mock your beliefs the same way the Quran mocks the non believers with hell. You don't decide what constitutes criticism, ridicule happens to be a form of criticism.

Didn't I just say I played it?! This is what I meant when I said it's pointless. You'll simply reject it.

The studies show correlation which stipulate general studies about the level of education one holds and their level of religiosity.

There's a reason why the majority of elite scientists are atheists or agnostics.

Look you guys can hold your views no one is going to attack you.

But when you attack our god and religion, than it gets personal

Criticise to your hearts content with eachother but not to US

I mock your beliefs the same way the Quran mocks the non believers with hell. You don't decide what constitutes criticism, ridicule happens to be a form of criticism.

Why are you so CONCERNED with what the Quran says when the bible has far more outrageous things? Why don't you do the same with their faith, it just shows your attack is PERSONAL.

Allah is the most merciful

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why are you so CONCERNED with what the Quran says when the bible has far more outrageous things? Why don't you do the same with their faith, it just shows your attack is personal.

The bible isn't my concern as it is not the one I was indoctrinated to believe in. Also, it's a false comparison because Christianity has been ridiculed beyond belief in the west. Stop getting emotional and accept criticism or go where you can escape it.

About the ouija board. I suggest you watch Derren Brown Seance which perfectly shows this works. It's on YouTube. They take part in an ouija board game and it shows how bullshit the whole thing is.

VixR

Veritas
Since the dawn of mankind, creationists have been troubled by duality of good and evil. If God is good why do bad things happen to good people? Voila an evil entity was created. People could not reconcile God with being evil. Who would believe in an evil God? :whoa:
The Zoastrians actually did, they bypassed Satan by conjuring a completely Evil god and a completely Good god that were constantly at war with one another in the fight between good vs. evil. Giving the evil entity god status actually makes less sense than the character of Satan in other monotheistic religions.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
@The Cushtic One We don't think you're stupid, perhaps you're even smarter than me academically but don't expect us to back down on our criticism of a religion which has called for our deaths. That demand, is surely more offensive than anything we could possibly say.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Look you guys can hold your views no one is going to attack you.

But when you attack our god and religion, than it gets personal

Criticise to your hearts content with eachother but not to US

13 Muslim countries, including Somalia, offer the death penalty for renouncing Islam. There are several cases pending in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania and so on. You're foolish to think 'can hold your views no one is going to attack you.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts