Why Iblees isn't as evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
As Allah. I mean how can Muslims justify that Allah is better if Allah has boasted about
1. Mentally torturing a man (Abraham) by ordering him to slaughter his son. Only to rescind that request at the last minute.
2. Boasting about destroying whole civilisations (Noah, Aad, Thamud, Madyan etc)
3. Ordering a man to slaughter a child (Khidr)

I mean all you can accuse Satan of doing is luring people to a Hellfire (which ironically Allah himself created.)
One has an infinitely higher body count than the other.
:manny:

You sons of bastards need to cut it out.
Week in week out you motherfuckers insult Allah which is bang out of order.
We get it you lot aren't Muslim's well guess what some of us are.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
You sons of bastards need to cut it out.
Week in week out you motherfuckers insult Allah which is bang out of order.
We get it you lot aren't Muslim's well guess what some of us are.

Well... Are you going to address any of the points I've raised or are you going to further the stereotype that Muslims are an emotional bunch who can't stand the slightest bit of rational scrutiny?

VixR

Veritas
Holy shit, Adam and Eve were like the black slaves that weren't allowed to read or seek knowledge ileen.:lolbron:

Hail Satan, the forgotten hero of lore, the original MLK!
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I remember an ayah in the the Quran where the kuffar calaacal to Shaytan as they entered the gates of hell fire. Shaytan then says I had no power over you, you chose to follow me instead of God so do not blame me but yourselves.

If you all die in your current state be prepared for an evil abode

I can say Satan is better than yall atleast he knows who created him

I remember an ayah in the the Quran where the kuffar calaacal to Shaytan as they entered the gates of hell fire. Shaytan then says I had no power over you, you chose to follow me instead of God so do not blame me but yourselves.

If you all die in your current state be prepared for an evil abode

I can say Satan is better than yall atleast he knows who created him
That's because the Koran, like the Bible, is a biased source when it comes to the Devil. The best version of him is given in Milton's Paradise Lost which, being written by the greatest poet to ever write in the English language, happens to be better literature than any religious book!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Please, just for one moment why don't you actually think critically for yourself instead of just swallowing the same old garbage people have been feeding you since birth.

The premise of the video (at least what I sensed from it) seemed to present the unverifiable narrative that the evil is required to appreciate good. Of course, it didn't say that and went on about Iblis and she fell from the grace of god. (Ironically due to pride but who presents pride better than god and the religious).

We live on a planet that is hostile to our existence. What do I mean by that? I mean that our existence on it is circumstantial. We evolved on this planet much like anything else. What does this have to do with good and evil? I'll tell you below.

Have you ever wondered why people don't do much to actually quench the hunger of the billion or so starving people on this planet? The millions of children dying every year? If you thought greed, correct! Not the hardest question to decipher in the world. However, it isn't that simple. There is enough food in the world to feed 11 billion people and the human population is expected to peak at 9 billion. Why are we so greedy? You may wonder this. There is a very simple and yet profound evolutionary explanation. Greed is how nature works. The animal kingdom is built upon greed and cruelty. We are no different. We are apart of that kingdom.

The early humans were greedy because it aided survival. They were mostly hunter gatherers who lived in small fragile communities and resources were easily depleted. Sharing became hostile to survival. This tendency has been passed on over the generations and it explains perfectly well why humans are so anti sharing, why the animal kingdom is so anti sharing. This reason extends towards the starving children in Africa.

The reason why I explained all this to you is to establish a pretext before spouting claims. Allah created the nature of man and the nature of man is greedy, self centred and narcissistic (of course it's not our only nature). Knowing this, how do you explain the starvation and painful suffering that children go through before dying as a consequence?

It is far more rational and far more simple (going by Ochams razor) to take that simplest and the most rational explanation which is that nature isn't fair and she has a reason for that. To cough out the weak abs give birth to the strong! One cannot rationally reconcile the supposed goodness of a god but the reality of evil of his creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.