Why Iblees isn't as evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Muslim countries, including Somalia, offer the death penalty for renouncing Islam. There are several cases pending in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania and so on. You're foolish to think 'can hold your views no one is going to attack you.'

On here I mean no ones going to kill you on here LOL

The Zoastrians actually did, they bypassed Satan by conjuring a completely Evil god and a completely Good god that were constantly at war with one another in the fight between good vs. evil.
It does eliminate the deity conundrum this way. Only an evil God has enough power to overpower a good God and vice versa. smart humans walle :leon:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Waryaa @The_Cosmos
You're a parasite to your parents Waryaa.
I will and always tell you DIRTY INFIDEL.

Tell your hooyo then come talk, cause all you have Is talk and no action.

INFIDEL.
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Imagine if muslims spend their whole life praying 5 times a day, giving alms, reading Quran striving for Allah physically emotionally and financially only to be greeted by St. Peter when they die
:mjkkk:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Subhana'Allah. Truly ungrateful vermin some of these kuffar are. Allah blessed you in so many ways, yet you become arrogant.

I pray to Allah (swt) that he grants me paradise so that I can laugh at you filthy vermins as you enter hellfire crying for mercy.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Subhana'Allah. Truly ungrateful vermin some of these kuffar are. Allah blessed you in so many ways, yet you become arrogant.

I pray to Allah (swt) that he grants me paradise so that I can laugh at you filthy vermins as you enter hellfire crying for mercy.

Seriously?

Luckily I read that and remember Hellfire is a figment of the imagination just as Heaven is, Satan, the Angels, the flying She-Horse the list goes on. So jokes on you for cowing to empty threats and submitting yourself for someone who isn't even there. Let me drop a few Hadith which show just how foolish this religion is.

Narrated / Authority of: Abu Huraira and Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle said, "If it is very hot, then pray the Zuhr prayer when it becomes (a bit) cooler, as the severity of the heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire."
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 10, Hadith 500

This one's even more absurd one I remember coming across as a Muslim

"Abdullah bin 'Umar said, the Prophet, may Allah bless him, said, 'Fever is from the heat of Hell. Put it out (cool it) with water.' (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3024)

Next time don't call us vermin.
:birdman:

Reign

VIP
Why don't you set me on fire yourself :ooh:
FOH you uqdad ridden sewage rat. Your hate for Islam probably stems from the fact you were bullied by Arabs . Did a rich Arab sexually abuse you in the men's toilet in UAE? Nacalad baa tahay and you and your kin will burn in hellfire for eternity.

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Seriously?

Luckily I read that and remember Hellfire is a figment of the imagination just as Heaven is, Satan, the Angels, the flying She-Horse the list goes on. So jokes on you for cowing to empty threats and submitting yourself for someone who isn't even there. Let me drop a few Hadith which show just how foolish this religion is.

Narrated / Authority of: Abu Huraira and Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle said, "If it is very hot, then pray the Zuhr prayer when it becomes (a bit) cooler, as the severity of the heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire."
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 10, Hadith 500

This one's even more absurd one I remember coming across as a Muslim

"Abdullah bin 'Umar said, the Prophet, may Allah bless him, said, 'Fever is from the heat of Hell. Put it out (cool it) with water.' (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3024)

Next time don't call us vermin.
:birdman:
Yes seriously! I have every right to spew hate since you spewed hate against my Lord and my religion. You are pure filth, your life is void and empty and hating Islam isn't going to change that. You people are vermin and insha'Allah you will burn in hell. May Allah destroy you and make your life very difficult in the dunya and the hereafter, May Allah take the joy out of every aspect of your life. Allahuma ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts