Why Iblees isn't as evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
What are you talking about?' I'm not seeking validation from anyone, I'm simply criticising what you believe. I think it's foolish and I'm paying you the respects of telling you.

You know, calling me an infidel isn't actually insulting. I mean, words are cheap.
INFIDEL!!
GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Play some Quran preferably Ruqya and let's see if you can withstand the words for even just one minute!

I don't need to prove to someone who is clearly with the dark side that the devil exists.

I have played Ruqya a thousand times.

Lol, do you seriously believe in nonsensical beliefs such as that?! Get yourself educated. Studies show education and irreligion are linked.

Odeg

Gedo
Since the dawn of mankind, creationists have been troubled by duality of good and evil. If God is good why do bad things happen to good people? Voila an evil entity was created. People could not reconcile God with being evil. Who would believe in an evil God? :whoa:
Its classic good cop vs bad cop concept. And one of the reason why I consider myself just Deist. I don't think there is a force capable of disobeying god or go against him. Satan and other fear tactics are from religions that needs this entity to push back people into the mental prison if they dare to challenge the programing.

I have played Ruqya a thousand times.

Lol, do you seriously believe in nonsensical beliefs such as that?! Get yourself educated. Studies show education and irreligion are linked.

I'm highly educated, and religion is everyone's choice. You made your choice but attacking us for our views isn't smart and isn't good taste.

I see the Shaydaan inside you is abit more complex - hopefully you will get an exorcism one day insha'Allah

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'm highly educated, and religion is everyone's choice. You made your choice but attacking us for our views isn't smart and isn't good taste.

Never attacked your faith, I criticised it. You live in the west and you need to get off of your high horse and accept that no religion is exempt from criticism. Islam is definitely no exception.

Never attacked your faith, I criticised it. You live in the west and you need to get off of your high horse and accept that no religion is exempt from criticism. Islam is definitely no exception.

Do your parents know your views on Islam?

We all know the sad truth you haven't even told your parents your sick, twisted views so you express them here under anonymity.
:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:

Go tell your parents first.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

We are know the sad truth you haven't even told your parents your sick, twisted views so you express them here under anonymity.

I will when the day comes when I could stand on my own two feet. Plus, what does that show beside the fact that you Muslims are intolerant backward people who would either kill or socially isolate those who hold differing views?

My views are twisted but yet you follow a man who had sex slaves and married children. You're the twisted person.

We all know the sad truth you haven't even told your parents your sick, twisted views so you express them here under anonymity.
:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:

And then they resort to this the old ooh your a coward cos you didn't tell your parents trying to digg for the feels you know, ignoring the fact that abu mohamed they so dearly beloved ran to medina with his tail in between his leg was that cowardice too

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
No.
You're the sad unloved bastard
Literally.
:chrisfreshhah:

IMG_2715.JPG

I will when the day comes when I could stand on my own two feet. Plus, what does that show beside the fact that you Muslims are intolerant backward people who would either kill or socially isolate those who hold differing views?

My views are twisted but yet you follow a man who had sex slaves and married children. You're the twisted person.

So your parents fall into that category than?

I'm Muslim and I'm tolerate. Difference is I don't attack people based on their faiths. My best friend is an evangelist hard core one, I have a Jewish friend etc your argument if void and has no basis

Tell your parents if you feel so strongly, we all know why you won't. So stop acting like a child.

And then they resort to this the old ooh your a coward cos you didn't tell your parents trying to digg for the feels you know, ignoring the fact that abu mohamed they so dearly beloved ran to medina with his tail in between his leg was that cowardice too

Tell your family, if your so PROUD OF YOUR VIEWS TELL THEM NOW

Also why don't you play ouija game online you can converse with the demons

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So your parents fall into that category than?

I'm Muslims and I'm tolerate. Difference is I don't attack people based on their faiths.

Tell your parents if you feel so strongly, we all know why you won't. So stop acting like a child.

I'm not acting like a child. Nothing I have said can indicate such conclusion. If there is anyone who is acting like a child, it is you.

I'm absolutely tolerant, I just tolerate human beings instead of ideas that have caused man trouble. All religions are an affront to human development.

I'm not acting like a child. Nothing I have said can indicate such conclusion. If there is anyone who is acting like a child, it is you.

I'm absolutely tolerant, I just tolerate human beings instead of ideas that have caused man trouble. All religions are an affront to human development.

Why don't you play the ouaji game online and tell me how it goes?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Tell your family, if your so PROUD OF YOUR VIEWS TELL THEM NOW

Also why don't you play ouija game online you can converse with the demons

I have friends who played those games. Many scientific analysis has been done on these things. Guess what? It's nothing but superstition.

I have friends who played those games. Many scientific analysis has been done on these things. Guess what? It's nothing but superstition.

I want you to play it now and than tell us all how it went?

I mean your not scared right?

There's apps or you can do the online version - balls in your court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending