Why Iblees isn't as evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The devil has well and truly taken over your souls of you think that.

Well none of us believe the devil exists so that statement is meaningless to be frankly honest.

What we were discussing was just a hypothesis based on what we know about God and the devil. It's foolish to claim that God is the most merciful (because he said so) and yet believe in eternal damnation whilst proclaiming the devil is the worst there is. Even Hitler with all his done could never wish to stoop to the depths of cruelty that your God is willing to endow on all who come to a rational conclusion based on what little evidence (or lack there of) of his own existence.

I simply don't like your God (from the way he is described).

Well none of us believe the devil exists so that statement is meaningless to be frankly honest.

What we were discussing was just a hypothesis based on what we know about God and the devil. It's foolish to claim that God is the most merciful (because he said so) and yet believe in eternal damnation whilst proclaiming the devil is the worst there is. Even Hitler with all his done could never wish to stoop to the depths of cruelty that your God is willing to endow on all who come to a rational conclusion based on what little evidence (or lack there of) of his own existence.

I simply don't like your God (from the way he is described).

That's your opinion but I think your have a Shaydaan inside you guys and that's just my opinion
:mybusiness:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Iblis was never oppressed infact he was favoured among God and was allowed to join the angels, he is the one who oppressed himself by being racist against our father Adam and rejecting a direct order from God. He was jealous of Adam and sought to bring him down anyway he could. Lol at sighting Bible reference Tree of knowledge kulaha, this is not supported in Islam, God said simply do not eat from that tree..

Satan has been promised hell and promised to drag as many offsprings of Adam with him it seems like this thread is full of those very same people, a deal with the devil without any financial reward, I bet most atheists here are neckbeards living in their hooyos basement

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You all must feel deep emptiness from time to time.

Why is that? Is it because we chose to give our lives meaning that actually... has meaning?

Foolishness is living your entire life believing that, by chance, you were born into the true faith.

My opinions are based on evidence whilst yours is based on literally nothing beside superstition.

You know nothing of my experience... And I know the devil is real.

You attacking Allah isn't going to gain you some new followers it just shows how desperate y'all getting.

So are you a satanist or atheist?

Do you, but why bash our religion?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Why is that? Is it because we chose to give our lives meaning that actually... has meaning?

Foolishness is living your entire life believing that, by chance, you were born into the true faith.
Then why are you trying so hard to get some validation from people who don't believe in what you do IFIDEL!?

Since the dawn of mankind, creationists have been troubled by duality of good and evil. If God is good why do bad things happen to good people? Voila an evil entity was created. People could not reconcile God with being evil. Who would believe in an evil God? :whoa:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You know nothing of my experience... And I know the devil is real.

You attacking Allah isn't going to gain you some new followers it just shows how desperate y'all getting.

Do you, but why bash our religion?

I never bashed your religion, I criticised it. Big difference. Plus, the Quran is literally just one big complication of God's diss tracks and threats to the non believers.

Also, how do you know the devil exists? Care to prove it to the ignorant fools we lot seem to be? Enlighten us.

I never bashed your religion, I criticised it. Big difference. Plus, the Quran is literally just one big complication of God's diss tracks and threats to the non believers.

Also, how do you know the devil exists? Care to prove it to the ignorant fools we lot seem to be? Enlighten us.

Play some Quran preferably Ruqya and let's see if you can withstand the words for even just one minute!

I don't need to prove to someone who is clearly with the dark side that the devil exists.

Religious people are a hoot honestly how can you take a person serious when they say they know the devil is real, a supposed evil entity they have never laid eyes on but but they know the devilll is eeeevilll and real :mjlol::russ::duck::chrisfreshhah:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Then why are you trying so hard to get some validation from people who don't believe in what you do IFIDEL!?

What are you talking about?' I'm not seeking validation from anyone, I'm simply criticising what you believe. I think it's foolish and I'm paying you the respects of telling you.

You know, calling me an infidel isn't actually insulting. I mean, words are cheap.

You want proof from a religious person!! now you know your getting effected by their inane rants :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts