What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You shouldn't take everything you read online as gospel my dear child, you're free to make assumptions as you please. Hawiye are like killingons all they understand is savagery kkk

If I had to save 1 Hawiye child or ten thousand of your precious Arab brothers, you already know imma grab young Jilicow

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If I had to save 1 Hawiye child or ten thousand of your precious Arab brothers, you already know imma grab young Jilicow

:chrisfreshhah:
Hawiye are not as bad as mareexan may Allah take those kacaanist to the pits of jahanama along with their pagan leader siad barre.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Wallahi I can never have love for a girl who doesn't have unconditional love & loyalty to Islam.
You are right saaxib but many people on here are gaalo Allah iyo rasulkiisa kafurtay, khanisiin oo dabada laga waso, iyo cadaan bottyclappers...
But @The Cushtic One is a very nice person, she just needs to stop agreeing with people who have nothing in common with her.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are right saaxib but many people on here are gaalo Allah iyo rasulkiisa kafurtay, khanisiin oo dabada laga waso, iyo cadaan bottyclappers...
But @The Cushtic One is a very nice person, she just needs to stop pleasing and agreeing with people who have nothing in common with her.
Stay true to the most benevolent & the most wise, some live to please others while a few live to please their creator, masha Allah what you did here was commendable wallahi you have my respect, you could of easily let her comments slide but you chose to check her knowing it might affect your relationship, from my observations you two seem close, nolow bradar & I hope she understands no woman loves a weak fickle minded man.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hawiye are not as bad as mareexan may Allah take those kacaanist to the pits of jahanama along with their pagan leader siad barre.

Hell gonna be lit marka

:ohhhdamn:

My nigga iblees gonna turn up when they start playing goobile

My niggas Yaxye and Moorif on the 1's and 2's

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Stay true to the most benevolent & the most wise, some live to please others while a few live to please their creator, masha Allah what you did here was commendable wallahi you have my respect, you could of easily let her comments slide but you chose to check her knowing it might affect your relationship, from my observations you two seem close, nolow bradar & I hope she understands no woman loves a weak fickle minded man.
Allah jannatul firdaus hakugu barakeeyo saxib.
Rageedi.
:salute:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Imagine being muslim and being sent to Afghanistan. I would probably shoot myself. They should be cautious about getting caught up in other people's wars.

If there wasn't the possibility of getting called up for war it would be a great opportunity. In Australia they will help you complete your uni degree and give you an excellent wage whilst you are studying.

Irs not good unless you are white though. I'm sure America wouldn't have such a widespread bullying problem for non whites.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Imagine being muslim and being sent to Afghanistan. I would probably shoot myself. They should be cautious about getting caught up in other people's wars.

If there wasn't the possibility of getting called up for war it would be a great opportunity. In Australia they will help you complete your uni degree and give you an excellent wage whilst you are studying.

Irs not good unless you are white though. I'm sure America wouldn't have such a widespread bullying problem for non whites.

Well, the west has mostly withdrawn from Afghanistan but even then, what's so morally objectionable about shooting down a terrorist Taliban. I'm guessing you assume the military just goes in there and blindly shoots everyone irregardless of innocence.

And this whole attitude of "it ain't good unless you're white" is precisely the problem. The military actively seeks to recruit minority groups which would be stupid if there was some sort of attempt to keep the military white. Nonetheless, black people will say shit like that but then complain why there ain't blacks in senior military positions.

Galaeri

Well, the west has mostly withdrawn from Afghanistan but even then, what's so morally objectionable about shooting down a terrorist Taliban. I'm guessing you assume the military just goes in there and blindly shoots everyone irregardless of innocence.

And this whole attitude of "it ain't good unless you're white" is precisely the problem. The military actively seeks to recruit minority groups which would be stupid if there was some sort of attempt to keep the military white. Nonetheless, black people will say shit like that but then complain why there ain't blacks in senior military positions.

In Australia they have a culture of bullying. It is widespread, it's just what happens when a bunch of white boys from the country are your comrades and the admin don't really care.

I wouldn't to be a person that brings destruction to another Muslim country. Or even fighting for a cause I don't even believe. Imagine being a soldier that invaded Iraq simply because the government wanted to change the regime.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
In Australia they have a culture of bullying. It is widespread, it's just what happens when a bunch of white boys from the country are your comrades and the admin don't really care.

I wouldn't to be a person that brings destruction to another Muslim country. Or even fighting for a cause I don't even believe. Imagine being a soldier that invaded Iraq simply because the government wanted to change the regime.

I don't know about Australia and it's history of bullying but America has one of the most diverse militaries on the planet. African American are in every senior position.

The Muslim world brought destruction on itself. You're feeding into the sane old victimhood mentality. There is no such thing as one ummah and it never did exist. Muslims are people too and you need stop thinking that religion outweighs national loyalties. A Saudi will never show loyalty to a Pakistani for example.

Also, I get that if you don't want the military and don't believe in it, you should be exempt but saying that you don't want to join because you're practically fighting for the interest of governments, that's the same no matter where. The government initiates wars and soldiers don't get to pick their own wars.

Galaeri

I don't know about Australia and it's history of bullying but America has one of the most diverse militaries on the planet. African American are in every senior position.

The Muslim world brought destruction on itself. You're feeding into the sane old victimhood mentality. There is no such thing as one ummah and it never did exist. Muslims are people too and you need stop thinking that religion outweighs national loyalties. A Saudi will never show loyalty to a Pakistani for example.

Also, I get that if you don't want the military and don't believe in it, you should be exempt but saying that you don't want to join because you're practically fighting for the interest of governments, that's the same no matter where. The government initiates wars and soldiers don't get to pick their own wars.

I wouldn't say they destroyed themselves. I will however admit that there are muslims countries working against other muslims countries, and at the moment we don't have an ummah. But I don't know about this victimhood you speak off. It is obvious that Western nations have been toppling regimes that they see 'unfriendly', I don't know how you could argue otherwise. The Iraq and Afghanistan invasions were obviously not the doing of Muslims.

I don't believe in these wars that the West is fighting, the ones in Afghanistan and Iraq especially. Personally I wouldn't want to be caught in the situation where I am so far away from home being a part of something ugly and destructive. If I was forced to go there I wouldn't know what to do.

I wouldn't say they destroyed themselves. I will however admit that there are muslims countries working against other muslims countries, and at the moment we don't have an ummah. But I don't know about this victimhood you speak off. It is obvious that Western nations have been toppling regimes that they see 'unfriendly', I don't know how you could argue otherwise. The Iraq and Afghanistan invasions were obviously not the doing of Muslims.

I don't believe in these wars that the West is fighting, the ones in Afghanistan and Iraq especially. Personally I wouldn't want to be caught in the situation where I am so far away from home being a part of something ugly and destructive. If I was forced to go there I wouldn't know what to do.
The sophisticated Muslim world from the Middle Ages was never united. From its beginning there was constant takfir due to land and ideology. It was always divided. Europe had a history of division but pope urban ended it by declaring a holy war on Islam. During the crusades the Muslim world was still divided. It's arguably more united now than before. The ummah only existed in the time of Muhammad during the battle of badr and uhud.
I was never a fan of the iraq war but I feel the invasion of Afghanistan was justified. The Taliban was massacring innocent people and destroying ancient history (sound familiar). I'd do anything in my power to stop it, especially in a time when the country was attacked by the same ideology

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

A Muslim Ummah has never really existed. Muslims have always conquered and killed each other. The companions murdered each other and 3 of the 4 companion caliphs were assassinated. Multiple Muslim caliphates existed alongside each other and all wanted to dominate the other. Simply put, midline are people and like all people they've always put their own interests above any others. It's how evolution works. Nature is greedy.

What I mean by the victimhood mentality is that Muslims are so obsessed with the notion that the west has some sort of agenda against them. Of course, western countries did invade them, wrongly, but to claim (not saying you do) that the west is out to destroy you is just laughable. They wouldn't need to hide it if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts