Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
But would you feel differently if America started deporting African Americans to Ghana? Because it's the same thing.

Somalia v.s America
100 years of Slavery/Indentured work in Somalia v.s 400 years Slavery + Jim Crow South in America.
Bantu had a shorter stay while Europeans and African Americans arrived to the US at the same time, actually many Euros came later. So they can't kick them out.
Bantu retained culture and language vs. AAs stripped of culture and westernized.
Somali ethnics in power for now vs. Euro-American imperialist conquest and genocide of Natives.
AA expats are actually choosing to live and work in Ghana, while Tanzania is welcoming Bantu.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
You're an idiot.

There are white Americans who know where in Europe they're from from the Irish to the Polish etc and they're still American.

Hubble

VIP
Somalia v.s America
100 years of Slavery/Indentured work in Somalia v.s 400 years Slavery + Jim Crow South in America.
Bantu had a shorter stay while Europeans and African Americans arrived to the US at the same time, actually many Euros came later. So they can't kick them out.
Bantu retained culture and language vs. AAs stripped of culture and westernized
Somali ethnics in power vs. Euro-American imperialist conquest and genocide of Natives
AA expats are actually choosing to live and work in Ghana, while Tanzania is welcoming Bantu.

They've been in Somalia longer than 100 years. There are Somali Bantu odeyaal in their 80's who don't speak any foreign languages.

African Americans are choosing to go back, no one us forcibly repatriating them. The world is very open these days, people live wherever they want to.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why are you talking about a land of immigrants?

There are dozens of Bantu countries and only one Somalia we aint gonna let expansionist Bantus add us to their list of conquests.

Hubble

VIP
There are countries in Europe with several million foreigners living there. Some cities have a 50% non indigenous population.

You're an idiot.

There are white Americans who know where in Europe they're from from the Irish to the Polish etc and they're still American.

You're actually beyond retarded. You're comparing the history of America (a country where the original inhabitants were annihilated) to Somalia (a country where the people have lived there for thousands of years and retained their culture and language)

The two can never be compared. You're saying that the Mushunguli Bantus of Somalia don't know where they came from. I showed you that they know exactly where in Tanzania they originate from, along with retaining their language and culture....whIle the Tanzanian Government is welcoming to return. You retort with some nonsense about Polish Americans.

Stick to one train of thought because frankly you're embarrassing yourself.

Why are you talking about a land of immigrants?

There are dozens of Bantu countries and only one Somalia we aint gonna let expansionist Bantus add us to their list of conquests.

In the year 2100, the history books will be writing about a 2nd Bantu Expansion, and the end of an ethnic group once known as the Somalis.

There are countries in Europe with several million foreigners living there. Some cities have a 50% non indigenous population.

And the Europeans are paying dearly for their own foolishness.

You don't see Japan or South Korea bringing them in do you?

Hubble

VIP
All the immigrants in Europe know where they're from but they're not being forcibly repatriated.

Paying for their mistakes? Can't admit that they're decent people who took people from war zones in can you? Because if you did you'd see how immoral it is to forcibly remove a population who have lived in a country for generations.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I understand where you coming from, believe me I was just like you a while back but we can't ignore history and demographics.

The Bantus have a long history of conquest and forced assimilation, in only 2 thousand years they went from Cameroon to Kenya wiping out entire branches of humanity like the pygmies, Khoisans and our late South Cushites brothers that are virtually extinct.

Their population growth is simply unsustainable if Somalia is to remain ethnically Somali, 80000 to 1 million in only a quarter century a growth of around 1200%, they basically increase by half of their population every year.

It's demographic suicide to accept this to continue.

All the immigrants in Europe know where they're from but they're not being forcibly repatriated.

If the Swedes want to commit ethnic suicide, then that's on them.

Why should Somalis be forced to do the same thing? Why should we be forced to deal with the inevitable fact that we will become a minority in our own country in the coming decades?

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
In the year 2100, the history books will be writing about a 2nd Bantu Expansion, and the end of an ethnic group once known as the Somalis.

they will, if we dont do something as a ethnic group, its us existing or bantus,

i dont understand the argument of kowdheh, i mean does he realise there are bantu countries wanting their people back, is it not the moral thing to do - to help them on the journey to their homeland

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
They've been in Somalia longer than 100 years. There are Somali Bantu odeyaal in their 80's who don't speak any foreign languages.

African Americans are choosing to go back, no one us forcibly repatriating them. The world is very open these days, people live wherever they want to.

You are using inappropriate examples. Question. Do you actually want Somalia to be an all Bantu-hybrid nation in say 100-500 years (like Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Rwanda)? I'm curious as to what you have in mind. Do you think we "a small group of laangabs" can remain a majority and co-exist with Bantus *a numerical majority in Africa* without our genetic survival being threatened? I don't think you are thinking long-term. You are too emotional sxb. I'm no dummy. The world is play for power there is no appeal to morality in terms of land grabs, mergers and acquisitions. And nothing has changed since bari hore.

they will, if we dont do something as a ethnic group, its us existing or bantus,

i dont understand the argument of kowdheh, i mean does he realise there are bantu countries wanting their people back, is it not the moral thing to do - to help them on the journey to their homeland

The funny thing is that I actually want an Africa that's ethnically diverse but yet with countries that cooperate with each other and trade with each other just like any other continent.

The Greeks cooperate with the Russians, who cooperate with the Spaniards, yet every country retains their language and culture and ethnicity. Yet if we Somalis demand the same thing we're labeled racist. SMH

Paying for their mistakes? Can't admit that they're decent people who took people from war zones in can you? Because if you did you'd see how immoral it is to forcibly remove a population who have lived in a country for generations.

So you think the only way to assist war victims is to forcibly assimilate them into your society? Is that how naive you are?

It would have been better for the Swedes and Norwegians to keep their country homogeneous, yet they chose to bring in large amounts of African and Arabs. And it's projected that within 30 years, they will be a minority in their own country.

A smart man learns from his own mistakes. But a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Hubble

VIP
You are using inappropriate examples. Question. Do you actually want Somalia to be an all Bantu-hybrid nation in say 100-500 years (like Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Rwanda)? I'm curious as to what you have in mind. Do you think we "a small group of laangabs" can remain a majority and co-exist with Bantus *a numerical majority in Africa* without our genetic survival being threatened? I don't think you are thinking long-term. You are too emotional sxb. I'm no dummy. The world is play for power there is no appeal to morality in terms of land grabs, mergers and acquisitions. And nothing has changed since bari hore.

Why aren't you in Somalia? What are you doing about the infant mortality destroying the future of Somalia? What are you doing abiut the poor education and lack of jobs leading to young people dying in tahriib? What are you doing about the deforestation which means Somalis soon can't afford to heat their food or build a hut? Are you seriously saying Bantus are more of a threat to our existence?

We are thinking in terms of decades and centuries.

This person is thinking in terms of months and years. That's their problem. They have no ability to actually look at things long-term.

Why aren't you in Somalia? What are you doing about the infant mortality destroying the future of Somalia? What are you doing abiut the poor education and lack of jobs leading to young people dying in tahriib? What are you doing about the deforestation which means Somalis soon can't afford to heat their food or build a hut? Are you seriously saying Bantus are more of a threat to our existence?

Our biggest threat to our existence is our disunity. If we Somalis trusted each other and treated each other like brothers then we wouldn't be having these problems. And that's something we've been preaching on this forum every single day, to disregard tribalism and embrace Somalinimo.

The whole concept of Somalinimo is something lost on you.

What's with the racism though? They've been in Somalia for more than a century and they haven't oppressed anyone.:drakewtf:

How are you going to tell them to go back to their lands which they know nothing about. Besides it's not like they willingly came to our lands but were slaves who were forcefully brought to Somalia.

They just need to stop the niiko qashin and we're straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending