Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
What Bantu bootyclappers will look like after the invasion commences. They'll still be happy that they are doomed because they're masochists.

roasting_me_wee_brother__wales_by_jeanryde-d804f64.gif

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Only thing I'm starting to see is that you're not a Puntite.

Land of Punt kuye.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

lol, so i guess not wanting bantus to destroy my people is not being part of Punt - the greatest civilsation in the horn...:childplease:

do everyone a favour and convert to being a bantu, you are already half way there:banderas:

lol, so i guess not wanting bantus to destroy my people is not being part of Punt - the greatest civilsation in the horn...:childplease:

do everyone a favour and convert to being a bantu, you are already half way there:banderas:
I'm probably the least Bantu looking person on this website I can't pull it off. I make benadiri people look like lamagoodles.:drakegrin:

I'm probably the least Bantu looking person on this website I can't pull it off. I make benadiri people look like lamagoodles.:drakegrin:

Do you think that if Somalia was to stabilize within the next several years and then have an exponential population boom and Bantus were to comprise a significant subsection of the population, Somalis wouldn't be in the same position as Swedes or Norwegians?

All population projections show that the Swedes will be virtually extinct within several decades. Do you want Somalis to undergo the same thing?

Why do you care it's not like you live in Somalia. Aren't you someone else's racial burden :rollseyes:
People who have a problem with Somali bantus and living in western countries suffer from cognitive dissonance.

They don't have the self-awareness to put the two into perspective.

Hubble

VIP
Land of immigrants and 'it's their own fault for taking us in' ayaa macquul la noqay after denying the same rights to a non immigrant community in their own country.

Paragon all I'm saying is that Bantus don't reduce our numbers or our quality of life. We should focus on the things which really matter.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
People who have a problem with Somali bantus and living in western countries suffer from cognitive dissonance.

They don't have the self-awareness to put the two into perspective.
Exactly everyone on this site is in the diaspora, how are we gonna talk shit about people actually in the damn country.

Exactly everyone on this site is in the diaspora, how are we gonna talk shit about people actually in the damn country.

Who's talking shit? If I protest against the actions or behavior of someone how does that equate to talking shit?

Maybe instead of your despicable shaming tactics, you should pay attention to the actual substance of what we're saying. A year ago, I was just like you as well. But numbers don't lie. History doesn't lie. And if we don't see what's going to happen in our country, then the history books will talk about the existence of Somalis in the past tense. And I'm sure you don't want that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We a drop in the ocean in N America and Europe, we talking about complete population replacement in a matter of decades. Is that really so hard to understand?

We cannot ignore history, the Bantus have done this before and will do it again. I for one refuse to let the Somalis suffer the fate suffered by the South Cushites, Khoisans, and Pygmies.

We a drop in the ocean in N America and Europe, we talking about complete population replacement in a matter of decades. Is that really so hard to understand?

We cannot ignore history, the Bantus have done this before and will do it again. I for one refuse to let the Somalis suffer the fate suffered by the South Cushites, Khoisans, and Pygmies.

Exactly. The population of Somalis in the entire Western world probably doesn't amount to more than 600 000 people. We're a small drop in the ocean in their overall demographics. We aren't even 0.5% of the Canadian population either.

They're comparing apples and oranges.

Hubble

VIP
The real population replacement is Somalis fleeing Somalia and never coming back. Somalis fled to Yemen when that place was being reduced to rubble by the Saudis. The ones who fled Yemen fled back in a heartbeat while the Yemenis remained in Somalia.

The real population replacement is Somalis fleeing Somalia and never coming back. Somalis fled to Yemen when that place was being reduced to rubble by the Saudis. The ones who fled Yemen fled back in a heartbeat while the Yemenis remained in Somalia.

So long as we have our own homeland, having large numbers of Somalis flee the country won't permanently affect our demographics.

Again you're comparing apples and oranges. Millions of Italians left Italy to live in America but Italy is still filled with 60 million Italians.

Why can't Somalia have the same thing? Are you really arguing against the idea that Somalis should have their own country that's theirs?

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Land of immigrants and 'it's their own fault for taking us in' ayaa macquul la noqay after denying the same rights to a non immigrant community in their own country.

Paragon all I'm saying is that Bantus don't reduce our numbers or our quality of life. We should focus on the things which really matter.

Bantus in and of themselves are not a threat today, tomorrow or the next day. If their population remains significantly below ours there is no problem and ethnic Somalis in Somalia may maintain hegemony. However, if their population rises incrementally they will become a threat, and the possibility of full-scale inter-ethnic conflict is a possibility. And if Somalia some day becomes prosperous, the sparsely populated Somalia will be bombarded by their neighbours. East Africa (not including the Horn) was once inhabited by people that were similar to Somalis - Southern Cushites. And they now are merely a fringe group in those societies. Who is to say we couldn't suffer the same fate.

Hubble

VIP
Mac son nor, that's what you get for enslaving people and then calling them their whole lives. They'll replace you.

Mac son nor, that's what you get for enslaving people and then calling them their whole lives. They'll replace you.

So you're showing your true colors. At first you pleaded with us and claimed that they're not a demographic threat.

Now you're admitting that they are a threat and that the Somalis "deserve" to be wiped out.

What did I say people? These SJW'S want to see Somalis die out. I've been saying this for months now.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Blame the cadcads we didn't venture into Central Africa and enslave them en masse, a few Somali clans that bought slaves from Arabs a century and a half ago doesn't place the responsibility of their well being on the rest of us.

If they were a small community like the cadcads there wouldn't be an issue but unfortunately their numbers and their ability to reproduce at epic rates means we might be living in Somali reservations by the end of this century if we don't find a solution.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So you're showing your true colors. At first you pleaded with us and claimed that they're not a demographic threat.

Now you're admitting that they are a threat and that the Somalis "deserve" to be wiped out.

What did I say people? These SJW'S want to see Somalis die out. I've been saying this for months now.

It's unbelievable

coolio

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Blame the cadcads we didn't venture into Central Africa and enslave them en masse, a few Somali clans that bought slaves from Arabs a century and a half ago doesn't place the responsibility of their well being on the rest of us.

If they were a small community like the cadcads there wouldn't be an issue but unfortunately their numbers and their ability to reproduce at epic rates means we might be living in Somali reservations by the end of this century if we don't find a solution.

Bro, cadcads have 18-20 kids each. They aren't a small population regardless of .5 status.

Hubble

VIP
When did I ever 'plead'? Lol you have confused me with someone else. I don't care if they outbreed us, they're not foreigners and last time I checked Somalis would rather be under Saudi bombs in Yemen than in Somalia which is relatively peaceful. At least there's someone out there who appreciates the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.