Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Somalia and Somaliland passports back in Ottawa. I'm a citizen of Somalia (even if I didn't have a passport) and they are my compatriots. We share a country and an identity. I am closer to a Bantu Somali than I am to a Chinese Canadian. Bantu Somalis are my brothers and always will be.

I have both Somalia and Somaliland passports back in Ottawa. I'm a citizen of Somalia (even if I didn't have a passport) and they are my compatriots. We share a country and an identity. I am closer to a Bantu Somali than I am to a Chinese Canadian. Bantu Somalis are my brothers and always will be.

You base your identity on some artificial nationality? Are you kidding me?

Answer me this question you ethnic traitor. Who is more of your brother: A Somali from Djibouti or a Bantu that holds a Somali citizenship?

And why is a Bantu Somali closer to you than a Chinese Canadian? Quit bootyclapping for these people and be objective for once.

Notice how I am called a "xayawaan" because AbdiJohnson supports Bantu Somalis.

I'm calling you a xayawaan because of your lack of support for ethnic Somalis.

The Bantus have 25 countries. Somalis only have the Horn of Africa and now you want to take that away from us. You're a traitor through-and-through

Black Americans were segregated from other Americans for a very long time.
Australian Aborigines were placed under the Flora and Fauna Act in Australia. They weren't even considered human for a long time.

This 4.5 system is nothing in comparison. Bantus need to shut up.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Answer me this question you ethnic traitor. Who is more of your brother: A Somali from Djibouti or a Bantu that holds a Somali citizenship?

And why is a Bantu Somali closer to you than a Chinese Canadian? Quit bootyclapping for these people and be objective for once.

Look at this dhegcas lover with low IQ.

How are you gonna call someone an ethnic traitor when you clearly would rather have Arabs living in Somalia over me or AJ. You are the ethnic traitor.

Your intelligence is on par with the Roma gypsies I see around here.

Before you whine about "your belief blah Creator blah..." spare me. I don't give a f*ck about your religious beliefs. Your religious beliefs hold as much relevance to me as the Bhagavad fucking Gita.

How are you gonna call someone an ethnic traitor when you clearly would rather have Arab living in Somalia over me or AJ. You are the ethnic traitor.

Before you whine about "your belief blah Creator blah..." spare me. I don't give a f*ck about your religious beliefs. Your religious beliefs hold as much weight to me as the Bhagavad fucking Gita.

My dislike for you has nothing to do with your ethnicity. We're both Somalis and thus we're closely related. In fact, me and AbdiJohnson share the same sub sub-clan and we're in fact cousins.

My dislike for you is purely because of your godless nature. And I really don't care whether you care about Islam or not. What I do care for however, is making sure there is no place in the Somali community for godless Atheists such as yourself. I would prefer 1000 Bantu Muslims in Somalia over some damn Atheist. I don't mince words and I keep it 100% honest.

Most Somalis agree with me, I'm just the one who's honest enough to say it.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dislike for you has nothing to do with your ethnicity. We're both Somalis and thus we're closely related. In fact, me and AbdiJohnson share the same sub sub-clan and we're in fact cousins.

My dislike for you is purely because of your godless nature. And I really don't care whether you care about Islam or not. What I do care for however, is making sure there is no place in the Somali community for godless Atheists such as yourself. I would prefer 1000 Bantu Muslims in Somalia over some damn Atheist. I don't mince words and I keep it 100% honest.

Most Somalis agree with me, I'm just the one who's honest enough to say it.

That's where you're wrong. Most people on here are cool with Atheists. The only people who show hostility towards Atheists is you and one or two others.

Younger Somalis in qurbaha are okay with Atheists.

Don't project your insecurities onto others.

That's where you're wrong. Most people on here are cool with Atheists. The only people who show hostility towards Atheists is you and one or two others.

Wishful thinking. I personally know enough Somalis to know that the hostility to Atheists is pretty widespread. Even amongst the Somalis who aren't very religious.

Wishful thinking. I personally know enough Somalis to know that the hostility to Atheists is pretty widespread. Even amongst the Somalis who aren't very religious.

Kaafiye is correct. @VicePrez would lead a munaafiq lifestyle in somalia. A bantu is closer to us than a somali athiest. At the very least we can sit down with a bantu and come to a comprimise. Laakin we would never do that with an athiest.

Kaafiye is correct. @VicePrez would lead a munaafiq lifestyle in somalia. A bantu is closer to us than a somali athiest. At the very least we can sit down with a bantu and come to a comprimise. Laakin we would never do that with an athiest.

Exactly.

The Bantu Muslim is my brother in Islam and I wish nothing but the best for him, while viewing him in the same way as I view Pakistani Muslims, Arab Muslims, Indonesian Muslims and other foreign Muslim ethnic groups. We share Islam and are thus linked to each other as brothers, despite the fact that we come from different countries and have different cultures. Our shared faith in our common Deen is what unites us. An Ajnabi Muslim I can compromise with and have respect for. But a Somali Atheist is not worthy of any of this.

And if I had a daughter, I would prefer that she marry an Ajnabi Muslim over a Somali Kaafir. You could ask any other Somali the same question and they would agree with me as well. And that's what gets under VicePrez's skin. He's bitter at the fact that he will never be truly accepted amongst Somalis due to his godlessness

All ethnic Somalis and all Bantu Somalis are the same to me.

Bantu Somalis and I come from the same motherland. We have the same roots and aspirations. A Chinese Canadian only shares Western citizenship with me.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

How are you gonna call someone an ethnic traitor when you clearly would rather have Arabs living in Somalia over me or AJ. You are the ethnic traitor.

Before you whine about "your belief blah Creator blah..." spare me. I don't give a f*ck about your religious beliefs. Your religious beliefs hold as much relevance to me as the Bhagavad fucking Gita.
We all know you hate Islam & Muslims but guess what you hold as much relevance to us as a maggot crawling in excremental matter nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas!

This wecel hatred for Islam is unparalleled, caadi ma ahan, as far as I'm concerned he's an enemy to all Somalis cause the overwhelming majority are Muslim.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
These Bantus need to realise that there is a war raging in Somalia & even ethnic Somalis are caught up in the cross fire. They claim a land that doesn't belong to them & one of them on this video has the audacity to threaten Somalis with indiscriminate killings even as far as to say your children will be playing with your dead corpses is a low blow. These people are not indigenous to the land & to be frank have over stayed their welcome, they should go back to their ancestral homelands asap. Word from the grapevine is that most al shish kebab are Bantu so yeah no remorse should be given to al shish kebab sympathisers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

That a damn lie anyone who befriends a kaffur is from amongst them our deen is clear on this matter just go & look up Al Wala Wal Bara, to be frank there's no love lost between us.

Although we might not like it we took part in their slave trade so we've got some responsibilites towards them. But seeing as at times even ethnic somalis have few rights I can't see their situation changing anytime soon.

How big is the American bantu pop anyway? I've only ever met one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts