Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bantus aren't the only 0.5, also they think that they own the entirety of the south.

They take shit to far but I don't agree with 4.5.

Also most importantly 4.5 isn't genocide smh.

AbdiJohnson is trying to project White Guilt upon Somalis.

Why isn't he advocating for the rights of the Somalis being discriminated against in Kenya? And why is he so concerned about Bantus being represented in a country that doesn't belong to them, a country which they are not native too, and a country which is extremely unstable and lacks a functioning government?

Classic case of a Somali who puts the interests of others before his own. You should be ashamed of yourself. Our ethnic Somali brothers are dying of hunger and you're worried about some foreign ethnic group not being represented in the Somali Parliament. SMFH

They are the rightful owners of all the farm land. They feed Somali cities across the Horn.

Ethnic Somalis don't farm. Never have. Never will.

AJ are you bored or something

Why repost the same video that has been posted on here like 65 times?

Bantus have an obvious agenda going on here. They are accusing us of genocide when all we do is give them space.
:draketf:

Amazing this would be as ridiculous as Somalis in England were to protest for representation in the UK parliament.:O27GWRK:

Bantus are not Somali or native they need to accept this fact.

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
ppl who dont like bantus answer this

were southern somalis slave owners ?

before u answer

Servant_or_slave_woman_in_Mogadishu.jpg

is there a moral debt we owe bantus for this ?

they should just leave-
that doesnt sound just or noble -i guess somalis r neither- i guess western society is superior

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
ppl who dont like bantus answer this

were southern somalis slave owners ?

before u answer

Servant_or_slave_woman_in_Mogadishu.jpg

is there a moral debt we owe bantus for this ?

they should just leave-
that doesnt sound just or noble -i guess somalis r neither- i guess western society is superior

@seth and @AbdiJohnson don't you have gabooyes to oppress instead of the worrying about Madows? Funnily enough my family never owned slaves yet we're still helping them (fisibillilah and somalinimo not because of guilt) What do YOU do to help the gabooye people that are treated infinitely worse in somaliland?

:francis:

AbdiJohnson is trying to project White Guilt upon Somalis.

Why isn't he advocating for the rights of the Somalis being discriminated against in Kenya? And why is he so concerned about Bantus being represented in a country that doesn't belong to them, a country which they are not native too, and a country which is extremely unstable and lacks a functioning government?

Classic case of a Somali who puts the interests of others before his own. You should be ashamed of yourself. Our ethnic Somali brothers are dying of hunger and you're worried about some foreign ethnic group not being represented in the Somali Parliament. SMFH

How come you don't talk about the Somali brothers dying of hunger? I certainly post these types of stories.

You don't. You're whole existence on this forum is bootyclapping for the Arab man. Its the only thing youre passionate about. Youre only emotional or moved about them and inject their plight everywhere on here.

Bantu Somalis are Somalia citizens. They are my compatriots, my neighbors and my friends and my fellow Somalis and I will damn right support them while you support the Arab beasts from another continent who have nothing to do with you

@nucleus is a racist bigot but she thinks she is a good Muslim. What kind of Muslim hates Bantus? The gaal kufaar and the atheists are more Islamic than these people. They have more humanity than these clowns.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Give me the receipts. :rolleyes: @seth mcfarlane of me insulting Madows.

You idiots just wanna take potshots at south somalis.

Her own Dir clan are being attacked and driven out by her clan competitors in Hiiraan and Shabelle but she can't show any humanity to the Bantus.

First off I'm not dir I'm of the Samaale clan, my family supports many bantus fisibillilah, what do you do for gabooye?

This AbdiJohnson troll is literally projecting his bullshit onto the rest of us and expecting us to buy it.

Why does someone have to be pro-Arab or pro-Bantu? Why can't you just be pro-Somali and pro-Cushite?

This slave AbdiJohnson is trying to force us Somalis into either one of two camps. He's so insecure in his Somalinimo that he wants to latch onto larger groups (in this case Bantus), instead of standing on his own and sticking up for ACTUAL ETHNIC SOMALIS. And why the f*ck is he talking about "my compatriots" despite the fact that AbdiJohnson is not a Somali citizen and has never lived in Somalia, and he shares absolutely nothing with these foreign Bantus who are originally from Tanzania.

He doesn't care about Somalis. He himself doesn't mind if ethnic Somalis are wiped out by Bantus or Arabs. He's an ethnic traitor to the core.

And then this xayawaan AbdiJohnson wants to label anyone who disagrees with him a "racist."

That's how you know he's a coward. He uses loaded terms such as "racist" to deflect the issue. He knows that Somalis are outnumbered in the African continent and that we are in danger of losing our country to foreign Bantus within the next few decades.

He doesn't care. He bootyclaps for other ethnic groups but doesn't care about his own people.

And you wonder why I hold this xayawaan with such contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending