Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
Madowweyne deserve their rights just as other somalis and to treat them as non natives is wrong after all these years but I don't think Abdijohnson endorsement is genuine.

Madowweyne deserve their rights just as other somalis and to treat them as non natives is wrong after all these years but I don't think Abdijohnson endorsement is genuine.

Yes it is.

I've been a backer of Bantu Somalis on various Somali forums for years

angrycat

not so sad after all
they need to leave

posted from my iPhone 6 in western country I'll never leave
lol
I mean theyre not somali by ethnicity, but they deserve to live their as its their home. I just don't see what the protesting is about as its not like somalia is a stable land and ethnic somalis are living like royalty :drakewtf:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
lol, funny thing is the bantu worshippers are not going to go to somalia and change things, all they do is yap on about something that they themselves dont understand
bantus WILL always be treated as dirt, unless (as thousands of them are) they leave

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Jowhara Kow Dheh is a liar. Her family has Bantu farm workers. They're not farmers. Just land owners.

AJ, are you saying Somalis have never farmed and there were never Somali farmers? What next, Somalis don't fish?:comeon:

Hubble

VIP
I joined just to say 'end the hate against our Bantu walaalo, ignore the internet anti Somali Bantu warriors' and yes, ethinically Somali Somalis also farm and have done for centuries. Where do you think burka canjeerada comes from? We grow everything and so do Beesha Madowweyne, there is ample evidence on YouTube of ethnically Somali Somalis farming. We are one people.

Jowhara Kow Dheh is a liar. Her family has Bantu farm workers. They're not farmers. Just land owners.

You're a filthy liar and you know it.

You've resorted to lying and degrading fellow Somalis not only in Qurbaha, but even the Somali locals as well. You've showed your true colors in the past week.

I personally know Somalis who own farms in the South. One of my own friends from Toronto actually operates a farm right now in Somalia, which his family has owned for generations. And now you want to turn around and give away our God-given farmland to Bantus because you don't think Somalis are good enough to own them.

You're disgusting and the definition of a self-hating Somali

The Somali people believe that they need to distance themselves as far as possible from those who are the physical opposite of the Caucasoid people.

That being said, the Somali Bantu are not as innocent as they claim to be, they most certainly have participated in Somali conflicts. Once they have the numbers and the firepower, they are capable of the same as their brothers and sisters in Kenya and other Bantu nations.

We are the original somali people! most of somalis look like us but they try to act like they are better than us!
Somali qabil legend/myth dont make you arabs or anything else. how can one arab man come to somalia and father a whole tribe?
wasnt his wife local Madow women? its all a fairytale, we share religion thats it!
why dont other african countries who are closer to arabs claim they descend from arabs?
self hating somalis, claim you got light skin and small nose haha

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Somalis know good and well by now that we are not related to Arabs. And we are not related to the Bantu either. There is no apartheid going on. They have to be indigenous to Somalia and usurped by it for that to happen. And the Bantu are not from Somalia, they don't speak a cushitic or nilotic language. They share a closer genetic connection to West Africans both linguistically and to some respect culturally. And unlike other cushitic or etho-semetic groups like the Ethiopians, we don't look like them. Compared to other countries the Bantu aren't treated that badly. I would wager Somalis treat Bantus in Somalia better than Bantus treat Somalis in South Africa and Kenya respectively.They have plenty of farmland to cultivate their crops. They only lack political participation. However, I sense a deep resentment from them for not being fully included into the Somali ethnic fold. To the point we have charlatans online claiming Bantu had their land taken from them by invader cushites. Or that Somalis are self-hating and adopted foreigners as their tribal patriarchs (the few that think so are made into laughing stocks). For instance, Hawiye and Dir blatantly reject this. They certainly do not bring up such hogwash. And both of these names are Somali and have a history in the Somali peninsual (Including K5). I don't know much about Issaq and Darood tribal orgins so I can't speak for them. What I do know is that you don't make religious scholars into clan heads. And from what I've noticed most Issaqs and Daroods on this site reject the Arab myth. This has no historic foundation. In fact, it could be that while Somalis are trying to outdo each other and even bring their brothers down, despite belonging to the same ethnic family, during this time the Bantu will galvanize their collective forces, increase their numbers and take over the South. If we don't do something about our petty tribal differences and clamp down on sellout politicians that have the political vision of a bat, then we will become obsolete. These half-wits are morally bankrupt when it comes to collective good of Somali people and they will ruin us if we continue to give them a carte blanche.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
That's where you're wrong. Most people on here are cool with Atheists. The only people who show hostility towards Atheists is you and one or two others.

Younger Somalis in qurbaha are okay with Atheists.

Don't project your insecurities onto others.
Somalis in qurbaha are westernized idiots who subscribe to bullshit liberalism

Status
Not open for further replies.