Siad Barre stole the culture of Hargeisa(The home of the arts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Somaliland to be independent... they should remain with Somalia... if they do get independence trust me Somalia will collapse.. for eternity

Are you serious horta. Somaliland getting independence wont do jackshit to us. Think in the long term it will be better for all of us.

Waryaa do you know how fucking annoying it is to live near isaaqs in london who scream somaliland hanoolaato every 5 fucking seconds. Even in primary i dont know what their parents do to them drilling qabil into their kids head at the age of 6? They are doing all this to prove the existence of somaliland, they feel the need to scream SL hanoolaato every day because of their insecurity that the UN dont recognise them. Imagine if they actually get their fucking independence. I hope to God they get their independence and fucking shut up :mjlol:

HA and HJ especially God damn these subclans they gave me madax xanuun ever since the age of 10 :mjlol: HY much more quieter. But i did meet a loud pro SL HY in sixth form :nahgirl:

Gambar

VIP
LOL.We build roads and so many building after 1991.Do you even know how badly Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera were bombed in the late 1980's? And we rebuild everything with our own money because we are an isolated unrecognized de facto state that can't take loans from the world bank nor welcome investments because our status doesn't allow legal security of agreements.

We are a miracle.We are the living proof as to why we were never the same.

Its documented that Siad Barre stole Hargeisa arts,theater and music to revive the so called somali culture in the south.He thought our culture was the same.But he was wrong.Just look how the south turned out today.You once again are living like barbarians while our culture still thrives in the north.
Mashallah, now aren’t you fasting? Naga amuus.

Odeg

Gedo
I personally believe somalilanders and reer xamar are different breeds, we should never intermarry its too much madax xanuun.
:liberaltears:the fast is affecting me. Reer xamar are different even from other south Somalis like Rahanweyn. We just need to learn to get along.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
if Somaliland get independence whats there to say Puntland or galmudug should also not get independence..

lol
I don't want Somaliland to be independent... they should remain with Somalia... if they do get independence trust me Somalia will collapse.. for eternity
Listen,Somaliland(Hargeisa) was never united with Somalia(Mugadishu) throughout history.Seeing how things turned in the late 20th century it seems there was a good reason for it.

We are just too different.Even when Siad Barre stole our culture to civilize you,it didn't work.Somaliland will never destroy itself again by uniting with you barbarians.

Are you serious horta. Somaliland getting independence wont do jackshit to us. Think in the long term it will be better for all of us.

Waryaa do you know how fucking annoying it is to live near isaaqs in london who scream somaliland hanoolaato every 5 fucking seconds. Even in primary i dont know what their parents do to them drilling qabil into their kids head at the age of 6? They are doing all this to prove the existence of somaliland, they feel the need to scream SL hanoolaato every day because of their insecurity that the UN dont recognise them. Imagine if they actually get their fucking independence. I hope to God they get their independence and fucking shut up :mjlol:

HA and HJ especially God damn these subclans they gave me madax xanuun ever since the age of 10 :mjlol: HY much more quieter. But i did meet a loud pro SL HY in sixth form :nahgirl:

I know some sl that don't support independence.. Somalia should remain united..... same language , and everything.. they got no claim

Us Marehan love Jaalle Siad Barre. He was a Italian man that was very savvy and believed in Somaliweyne. My family loved the country songs of Somalia of the singers praising him. October 21 never forget.

Mareexan are the best darood sub. If i was told to die or marry a darood i would marry a mareexan :cool:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The guy is nothing but a thief who tried to steal our culture to teach some barbarians who were enslaved by the Italians and lost their own unique culture.There is a reason why Bantu somalis say they are native to the south.You guys were always either Bantu or mixed with bantus.

Always? So now you have changed your narrative. What happened to the mixing having begun after the war? As per your previous claim. :camby:

Listen,Somaliland(Hargeisa) was never united with Somalia(Mugadishu) throughout history.Seeing how things turned in the late 20th century it seems there was a good reason for it.

We are just too different.Even when Siad Barre stole our culture to civilize you,it didn't work.Somaliland will never destroy itself again by uniting with you barbarians.

lol.… we are not different... if I walk in the streets in Hargeisa no one would tell whether Im not from there...

independence will lead to more and more divide... gorilla warfare.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Bro they claim Jaalle Siad Barre ''discriminated'' them. But instead now you see Moses Bixi discriminating against beesha defenseless Gabooye. Like if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.
They're a hypocrite state.
Alx my parents didn't force me into this qabiil nonesense, I'm afraid I'd turn out like them. Their ideology is just sad.

Alx my parents didn't force me into this qabiil nonesense, I'm afraid I'd turn out like them. Their ideology is just sad.

same im not into qabiil bashing... light banter aint bad but its clear some people on this forum got deep hatred lol..

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You see how these guys clamor for unity and act like we're the terrorists for fighting for our survival?
You cry about qabilism yet this is the rhetoric you spew.

And you expect unity?

Are you blind to the vitriol being spewed by your side? Or do you actually believe it's all one sided on this forum?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

I know right. They hold way too many grudges against the greatest Somali leader. Jaalle Siad Barre was the Micheal Jordan of Somalia. No politician nor president came 5% close of his mind.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Nah, you're sucking off Ethiopia and treating fellow somalis like shit. Didn't ya'll refuse somali refugees but accept yemeni refugees from the ocean? Evil, evil people.
Because we didn't want invite terrorists from an enemy state(Somalia) within our borders.You guys worship Siad Barre and consider us your worst enemies while even claiming our lands as your own.Why in the hell would we welcome our own destruction????
Mashallah, now aren’t you fasting? Naga amuus.
I am.I just found this to be interesting.The man I hate the most build up Mugadishu using Hargeisa's culture.The ultimate proof we were never the same.
Always? So now you have changed your narrative. What happened to the mixing having begun after the war? As per your previous claim. :camby:
New information changed my perspective.
lol.… we are not different... if I walk in the streets in Hargeisa no one would tell whether Im not from there...

independence will lead to more and more divide... gorilla warfare.
Oh they can tell,They just don't bother with paying tourists.If you were to stay there for a long time you would notice the difference between us.Diaspora somalis look less bantu and but the once living in the South are legit bantus.When I walk around there they instantly recognize that I'm not from here because of my looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.