Siad Barre stole the culture of Hargeisa(The home of the arts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
They're a tiny minority. My mother is HY and she is pro-Somaliland so are all my abtis and cousins from my mother side. The people you speak about do not represent the majority of HY who believe in Isaaqnimo and Somaliland nationalism.
You’re half HY? Uff

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
AUN to the greatest ever Somali president.

Enjoy your xoor-ul-cayns jaale:salute:

He wasn't a president. He was a brutal dictator that destroyed our country and was responsible of dividing Somalis. Don't forget he got in power by force through coup and was power hungry until he wrecked his own nation.

You’re half HY? Uff

I'm full Isaaq. That's enough. :browtf:

Since indepenence isnt really going well like u know u been screamin holocaust for 27 years n fuckall recognition

It will all come down to 2 choices

Faqash or Xabash

Who shall be your sovereign
:zhqjlmx:

He wasn't a president. He was a brutal dictator that destroyed our country and was responsible of dividing Somalis. Don't forget he got in power by force through coup and was power hungry until he wrecked his own nation.

I'm full Isaaq. That's enough. :browtf:
Siyaad Barre was a nationalist. Was he power hungry? No doubt in my mind, as was the trend across all of Africa. This marginalization of clans is a fairy tale your traitorous people tell each other at fkd to cover for the snake-like behavior.
You became a traitor against your peope when you sided with people that were oppressing and commiting genocide against fellow Somalis. The very people you call your brothers today.
:camby:foh with your bs!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Waa dad daacad ah waana wadaado. Ruunti reer waqooyi as a whole like everyone else has their good and bad. They’re just in your face with their Sland stuff. Most of them aren’t that serious about it outside of 18 May especially HY. Look at the HY on here that constantly insult SL. I’ve seen many Sland guys give up Sland when they married shisheeye :icon lol:

It's not our fault you ladies are that irresistible. :trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Siyaad Barre was a nationalist. Was he power hungry? No doubt in my mind, as was the trend across all of Africa. This marginalization of clans is a fairy tale your traitorous people tell each other at fkd to cover for the snake-like behavior.
You became a traitor against your peope when you sided with people that were oppressing and commiting genocide against fellow Somalis. The very people you call your brothers today.
:camby:foh with your bs!

You defending devils is the reason why Somaliland wants to break away from you lying devils.

You don't know Siad Barre history in Woqooyi so don't speak as if you know something when you're extremely ignorant about it.

This is the future. :camby:

Capture.JPG

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@anonymous34 you are right in saying northerners and southerners have different culture. As a rule of thumb, northerners in general are more qabilist and proud from what I notice. For example Hawiye as a clan support Farmaajo who is Darood but Darood's would never support a Hawiye president in the same way.

Excessive pride not really something that is exclusive to Isaaq but more of a geographical thing. South is also more clan diverse so there is that factor also. :manny:

You defending devils is the reason why Somaliland wants to break away from you lying devils.

You don't know Siad Barre history in Woqooyi so don't speak as if you know something when you're extremely ignorant about it.

This is the future. :camby:

Capture.JPG
I do know a lot about what happened in waqooyi. I know how a whole refugee camp of cagdheers was wiped out. I know SNA soldiers shot and tortured, then the cowardly SNM kufaar hiding in amongst civilian population.

You can cut away, but by Allah you won't take SSC with you. We might decide we want to fck with you some more and decide to give awdal it's own state. We don't forgive treachery very easily.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I do know a lot about what happened in waqooyi. I know how a whole refugee camp of cagdheers was wiped out. I know SNA soldiers shot and tortured, then the cowardly SNM kufaar hiding in amongst civilian population.

You can cut away, but by Allah you won't take SSC with you. We might decide we want to fck with you some more and decide to give awdal it's own state. We don't forgive treachery very easily.

Again you haven't learned Woqooyi history. Many documents from the western countries stated that Isaaq suffered the most. You don't even know why SNM was made so how do I expect to take you serious?

SSC is Isaaq majority and Awdal region is pro-Somaliland so nice try. We're breaking away for good because of bastard devils like yourself defending a devil that ruined our country. He's in Hell now.

Again you haven't learned Woqooyi history. Many documents from the western countries stated that Isaaq suffered the most. You don't even know why SNM was made so how do I expect to take you serious?

SSC is Isaaq majority and Awdal region is pro-Somaliland so nice try. We're breaking away for good because of bastard devils like yourself defending a devil that ruined our country. He's in Hell now.
Why was it formed? Educate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending