Siad Barre stole the culture of Hargeisa(The home of the arts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that the 'devil' slaughtered a lot of mareexan people who turned against him. Yet there are mareexans that support him?

I think somaliland should stay by themselves. You guy want independence so much. You should get it. I hope to Allah almighty you lot would shut up once you get your independence. It's getting very annoying and madax xanun over here.

if Somaliland get indepedance , Puntland should too.. then galmudug…. that's how it goes

They say mareexan people's qibla is siyaad barres grave :damn:

Every mareexan person loves him :damn:

Even though he killed a lot of mareexan that went against him:draketf:

if Somaliland get indepedance , Puntland should too.. then galmudug…. that's how it goes

Inshallah puntland never gets independence. :francis: You all dont have a case for it imo.

Isaaqs are crying about siad barre's 'genocide' let them have independence. :drakekidding:

Puntland independence is a joke waryaa we have a darood president. :draketf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Inshallah puntland never gets independence. :francis: You all dont have a case for it imo.

Isaaqs are crying about siad barre's 'genocide' let them have independence. :drakekidding:

"genocide", thanks for letting us know of your true intentions.

Qabilists always reveal themselves.

I don't want Somaliland to be independent... they should remain with Somalia... if they do get independence trust me Somalia will collapse.. for eternity

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They say mareexan people's qibla is siyaad barres grave :damn:

Every mareexan person loves him :damn:

Even though he killed a lot of mareexan that went against him:draketf:

Us Marehan love Jaalle Siad Barre. He was a Italian man that was very savvy and believed in Somaliweyne. My family loved the country songs of Somalia of the singers praising him. October 21 never forget.

Stockholm syndrome's a thing.
:manny:

Horta waryaa i see you as a joke. You are crying waay to much about siaad barre. Let him be dead in peace. If you are a fellow SL focus on getting your independence. Also i heard a lot of subs beef over there. Work on your unity and you are all set imo.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So the only people who hate him are Isaacs:ooh:
Didn’t he kill Hawiye and Daroods as well?

Yoo y’all need some therapy, ptsd is no joke :shookgabre:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
It wasn't perfect bro. Read a book...
Read a book kulaha, I have living relatives telling me how good it was. He is going the highest Jannah for his service to the people. Calacaalka jooji and look at it from a neutral perspective.

Anyways somaliland is the somali eritrea jailing people for saying anything positive about somalia, fucking scumbag state. Imagine if these animals had a country to themselves, wallahi they'd treat the madhibaan more brutally than they do now. Probably no free speech.

qabilist state

Gadiid

Horta waryaa i see you as a joke. You are crying waay to much about siaad barre. Let him be dead in peace. If you are a fellow SL focus on getting your independence. Also i heard a lot of subs beef over there. Work on your unity and you are all set imo.

You know actions can still affect people long passed their own lives, yeah?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
No unity cause these niggas hate the madhibaan and treat them horribly. Niggas treat arabs better than fellow somalis there. Unless you're isaaq, you'll have a guaranteed shit time.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You've been independant for about 20 years but you can't even build a road? Literally not being able to achieve anything. You got scammed out of your port and finnessed real good by ethiopia, thank god for Djibouti for teaching ya'll humility.

Btw, al shabab originated from the north, thank you osama bin laden descendants.
LOL.We build roads and so many building after 1991.Do you even know how badly Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera were bombed in the late 1980's? And we rebuild everything with our own money because we are an isolated unrecognized de facto state that can't take loans from the world bank nor welcome investments because our status doesn't allow legal security of agreements.

We are a miracle.We are the living proof as to why we were never the same.

I didnt care to even entertain that story your parents told you to make you feel more special than the other Somali kids.

Learn history through clear lenses not through Isaaq supremacist ones.

Next you will claim Siyaad stole your language your dignity your selfworth.

Anyone defending his atrocities is a xaasid and down right xaraami, but dont come with that weak shit brah you sound like a runaway slave. Wiil Sheikh ishaaq baad tahay saan isku dhaan
Its documented that Siad Barre stole Hargeisa arts,theater and music to revive the so called somali culture in the south.He thought our culture was the same.But he was wrong.Just look how the south turned out today.You once again are living like barbarians while our culture still thrives in the north.

Gadiid

Used to give a damn about Somali unity but I guess it just isn't for us, eh?
Too much bad blood I guess.

Still love my people..

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
LOL.We build roads and so many building after 1991.Do you even know how badly Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera were bombed in the late 1980's? And we rebuild everything with our own money because we are an isolated unrecognized de facto state that can't take loans from the world bank nor welcome investments because our status doesn't allow legal security of agreements.

We are a miracle.We are the living proof as to why we were never the same.

Its documented that Siad Barre stole Hargeisa arts,theater and music to revive the so called somali culture in the south.He thought our culture was the same.But he was wrong.Just look how the south turned out today.You once again are living like barbarians while our culture still thrives in the north.
Nah, you're sucking off Ethiopia and treating fellow somalis like shit. Didn't ya'll refuse somali refugees but accept yemeni refugees from the ocean? Evil, evil people.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
No unity cause these niggas hate the madhibaan and treat them horribly. Niggas treat arabs better than fellow somalis there. Unless you're isaaq, you'll have a guaranteed shit time.

Bro they claim Jaalle Siad Barre ''discriminated'' them. But instead now you see Moses Bixi discriminating against beesha defenseless Gabooye. Like if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending