Siad Barre stole the culture of Hargeisa(The home of the arts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Siad Bare was a nationalist and a secular. He was born in Ethiopia but a Somalian by blood so the only good president Somalia has ever had was Ethiopian :chrisfreshhah:

@Factz somalians are not civilized, they are tribelist to the core and hate each other and y’all hate the only man who tried to civilized y’all.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
in 50 years time Idoor will still be blaming siyaad Barre. (not defending the guy a corpse from 30 years ago f*ck that)

He was a dictator full stop.
Came by the gun Went by the gun.

Correct me if I am wrong but is the man all Idooria is clapping for Muuse Biixi not the butcher of Borama

If he is and u defend him then f*ck Idoor Viva Siyaad Barre

ones terrorist is anothers freedom fighter
This thread was orginally about how your culture was stolen from Hargeisa lol

You guys hate idoors but walk around with our culture that even your so called greatest leader,Siad Barre,acknowledged has the best culture in the horn of Africa.
Listen, Siad Barre is DEAD stop hating on a DEAD PERSON.

Siad Barre was A DICTATOR he slaughtered anyone against him even his own mareexan clan. Im not defending him or anything but most of you are forgeting what a DICTATOR is and how POWER HUNGRY they can be.
This thread orginally about how he stole Hargeisa's culture and used it to build up Mugadishu which looking at today didn't turn out so well.We were always different and historically never united once before 1961 for a good reason it seems.Our cultures were way too different.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I could do the same without killing my ppl. The leader of a country is responsible for all his subjects, if there is even one cry of oppression in his province then it is justified for him to burn in hell.
Ultra nice sweden has babies crying all the time, should their leaders burn too?
The Siad Barre worship's got to stop.
I put you lot in the same place as Nazis who ideolize Hitler.
You muse bixi worshipping niggas can't be hating on me, cause you're basically doing the same thing, muse bixi was a war criminal guilty of slaughtering, torturing and murdering civilians.

Siyaad Barre was a good leader, he will go to heaven for his service to people. Only the idoor will keep calcaaling, I think we need to send them back to their zoo.

You guys hate idoors but walk around with our culture that even your so called greatest leader,Siad Barre,acknowledged has the best culture in the horn of Africa.

This thread orginally about how he stole Hargeisa's culture and used it to build up Mugadishu which looking at today didn't turn out so well.We were always different and historically never united once before 1961 for a good reason it seems.Our cultures were way too different.

I personally believe somalilanders and reer xamar are different breeds, we should never intermarry its too much madax xanuun.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I thought you was joking just like me but you're mentally ill and not a Muslim. How can you say such things in Ramadan?

Siad Barre lost and got karbashed by SNM and birthed Somaliland which is the best Somali state.

While Siad Barre died in the Nigerian toilet and he's currently in Hell right now.

x0WFxL8.jpg
It's not my fault that your clan is extremely evil and wicked. Allah punishes those who love to divide Muslims. Division obviously comes from groups straying away from the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Ultra nice sweden has babies crying all the time, should their leaders burn too?

You muse bixi worshipping niggas can't be hating on me, cause you're basically doing the same thing, muse bixi was a war criminal guilty of slaughtering, torturing and murdering civilians.

Siyaad Barre was a good leader, he will go to heaven for his service to people. Only the idoor will keep calcaaling, I think we need to send them back to their zoo.

Why bring Biixi into this?
Are you triggered you monkey? I don't even like the man.

Look at him going "Idoor idoor", glad your tribalism came out.
Wish you started off with your true motives.

Qashin..

Isaaqs get too emotional when siad barre is mentioned. I knew a entire HG family who lost every male member due to siad barre's regime (widowers, orphans, etc) and they do not curse siad barre every night before they sleep.

Cursing a dead person is not healthy and it's pathetic. If that dead person caused you so much harm let Allah deal with them. Instead of cursing make dua Allah gives you justice.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
How are you going to do that when AMISOM has been your standing army for the last 11 years and so many terrorist walk around in your capital city blowing up citizens left and right 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia?:cosbyhmm:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Why bring Biixi into this?
Are you triggered you monkey? I don't even like the man.

Look at him going "Idoor idoor", glad your tribalism came out.
Wish you started off with your true motives.

Qashin..
I am only a tribalist today because of you ending our nationalism. We would've become the Canada of Africa.

Oh and Siyaad Barre was legally elected.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Isaaqs get too emotional when siad barre is mentioned. I knew a entire HG family who lost every male member due to siad barre's regime (widowers, orphans, etc) and they do not curse siad barre every night before they sleep.

Cursing a dead person is not healthy and it's pathetic. If that dead person caused you so much harm let Allah deal with them. Instead of cursing make dua Allah gives you justice.

Do you not get it abaayo? People are telling us Isaaqs to unite with Somalis but those same people praise Siad Barre so how can we work with these people when we lost a lot of families by that devil?

Somaliland is here to stay if those bastards still exist.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I personally believe somalilanders and reer xamar are different breeds, we should never intermarry its too much madax xanuun.
Its the undeniable truth.Before 1961 we were never united once throughout history.That tells you something.

Gadiid

I am only a tribalist today because of you ending our nationalism. We would've become the Canada of Africa.

Oh and Siyaad Barre was legally elected.

"We would've become the Canada of Africa" kulaha.

What does Siad being legally elected have to do with the crap that he caused.
Both North and South alike were worse off after what he did.

Stop revising history fam, how do you expect people to hear you out when you're deep into this nonsense.

Gadiid

Do you not get it abaayo? People are telling us Isaaqs to unite with Somalis but those same people praise Siad Barre so how can we work with these people when we lost a lot of families by that devil?

Somaliland is here to stay if those bastards still exist.

That's exactly right.
They expect us Isaaqs to come forward and unite while in the same breath praise that butcher.

Cajiib.

I want to move forward, but if it's going to be like this then forget it.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
How are you going to that when AMISOM has been your standing army for the last 11 years and so many terrorist walk around in your capital city blowing up citizens left and right 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia?:cosbyhmm:
You've been independant for about 20 years but you can't even build a road? Literally not being able to achieve anything. You got scammed out of your port and finnessed real good by ethiopia, thank god for Djibouti for teaching ya'll humility.

Btw, al shabab originated from the north, thank you osama bin laden descendants.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
"We would've become the Canada of Africa" kulaha.

What does Siad being legally elected have to do with the crap that he caused.
Both North and South alike were worse off after what he did.

Stop revising history fam, how do you expect people to hear you out when you're deep into this nonsense.
It was a golden age for somalia, our military was one of the strongest, most people had work, literally no unemployement, great education. We are worse of because of ANARCHISTS taking over. Thank the porcupine terrorists for that.

I didnt care to even entertain that story your parents told you to make you feel more special than the other Somali kids.

Learn history through clear lenses not through Isaaq supremacist ones.

Next you will claim Siyaad stole your language your dignity your selfworth.

Anyone defending his atrocities is a xaasid and down right xaraami, but dont come with that weak shit brah you sound like a runaway slave. Wiil Sheikh ishaaq baad tahay saan isku dhaan

You do realise that the 'devil' slaughtered a lot of mareexan people who turned against him. Yet there are mareexans that support him?

I think somaliland should stay by themselves. You guy want independence so much. You should get it. I hope to Allah almighty you lot would shut up once you get your independence. It's getting very annoying and madax xanun over here.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Look at Somalis after Syiad Barre left. They reverted back to being animals. He is in the highest jannah that exist.
Nothing much changed for Somaliland.We are actually kinda better off now economically than in the 70's and 80's.That tells you something.Not only did Siad Barre steal our culture to build up Mugadishu and the south but he also focused all the political and econmic wealth there as well.

Thing are way better for us now than when you guys were living in luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts