Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Somali girls like to faan about their looks all the time and how other groups of men lust after them you'd think they would be about to snag higher quality ajnabis. NOPE.:siilaanyolaugh: Time after time, it's always the leftovers of other groups. Ex-cons, losers, and ugly dudes. Or in this case all three.:mjlol:

We have simultaneously the most gassed and the most self-hating women on the planet.:hemad:

It's like pretending to be a millionaire and driving a 30 yr old banger:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Kanye My friend sorry to burst your bubble but i dont think thats gonna happen.
Whatbpeople need to understand is that you can NEVER EVER dictate who a person can love or be with.
Wallahi billahi tallahi if i have daughters i dont want them to go like "aabo dooqa buu naqa qaade."
I think that the father-daughter bond is the strongest in the world even more strong than the mother-son bond. A lot of the time aagirl who has a great bond with her father is wallahi a badass(and im a witness to this) than a guy who has a great bond with his mom coz the guy either becomes a spinless little or a nigga who has father issues and looks upto the wrong people. But i believe that a girl who has a bond with her badass father will wallahi become a badass.
Now back to this ajnabi talk...
i unferstand where you faraxs are coming from but atbthe end ill teach my daughters to tell a wannabe and a fake from the real one....and tell them that people have different cultures and different life experiences and pasts i will advice them but i cant and will never force them not to marry someone because of race or ethnicity..the only time i will say a big fat NO NO is if she brings...
  1. A gaal.
  2. A taarik salaah.
  3. A nigga who has balwad.
A gaal and a taarik is a NO NO if they choose niggas like that i'll disown them.
As long as the guy a muslim who fulfills the five pillars and can take care and provide for my girls then i'll marry them off to him regardless of ethnicity or race and if she wants him well good for her.

Only a stupid Somali would say this.

I have yet to see any other ethnicity dumb enough to give away their women for free.

:susp:

Orodoo Pakistani ama Arab uu tag and tell em this. You'll be lucky to escape with a light beating while some white guy with a passing fetish will defile your daughter and ostracize her from the community.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Only a stupid Somali would say this.

I have yet to see any other ethnicity dumb enough to give away their women for free.

:susp:

Orodoo Pakistani ama Arab uu tag and tell em this. You'll be lucky to escape with a light beating while some white guy with a passing fetish will defile your daughter and ostracize her from the community.

ONLY STUPID SOMALIS RAPE THEIR WOMEN AND STAB THEM IN THE ASS THEN POST THAT SHIT ON FACEBOOK.

Miss me with this Somali talk.
A lot of fake Nationalists that can't even speak their own language or never been to Somalia.
Whoever my daughters wanna marry and im satisfied with their deen and akhlaaq i will give.PERIOD.

ONLY STUPID SOMALIS RAPE THEIR WOMEN AND STAB THEM IN THE ASS THEN POST THAT SHIT ON FACEBOOK.

A lot of fake Nationalists that can't even speak their own language or never been to Somalia.
Whoever my daughters wanna marry and im satisfied with their deen and akhlaaq i will give.PERIOD.

Really? Only Somalis rape women? Only Somalis? As in, Somalis are the only people on earth that rape females? Somalis...and nobody else?

:what1::what:

Marry your daughter to a gorilla for all we care, lakiin don't insult our intelligence.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Good luck with your blue eyed/niglet/sandworm grandchildren and your unmarriageable single mother daughter you cuck lmao.

Soonaalinimo is fake but muh Ummah is real

:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
This is only "news" to you guys bc it's a revert Salafi in a multicultural Salafi relationship with a Somali. Unicultural Salafis and other run-of-the-mill ultra conservative Muslims also bar their wives from attending weddings and public functions. That is simply how they live their lives.

You attack the ajnabi element of the union, the most superficial part of this, over the core guiding principles.

If it isn't questionable to you otherwise, it shouldn't be in this instance either.

Cukaash

Good luck with your blue eyed/niglet/sandworm grandchildren and your unmarriageable single mother daughter you cuck lmao.

Soonaalinimo is fake but muh Ummah is real

:mjlol:
War illaahey amarkiisa badanaa!!
Yeah....yeah....yeah...
Same old story....the "cuck" thing
How exactly am i a cuck?
if i may ask adigoo raali ah..
:ayaanswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The civil war has done a number on the Somali pysche. These people have invented a fictitious pan Islamic identity to replace the soonaalinimo they've come to associate with everything wrong with Somalia. Allow sharafta ha naga qaadin.

:mjlol:Apples and oranges sxb. You are setting such low standards for your daughters if you have any. Being a good Muslim shouldn't even be negotiated and it takes a lot more than just being good muslims to make marriages work. You don't wanna be the one raising your grandkids in your sixties and 50s. You don't want your daughter to be a single mom in her 20s. Unfortunately even among the good Muslims, divorce is high. To avoid this, you need to make sure you don't have a loser son in law. Why would you give your daughter to an ex con? Don't you know he financially ruined for life because he has served time?

Reverts marrying Somalis has become an epidemic to the point where when an ex con converts and say he is having hard time finding a wife, people respond with "even a Somali sister"?:francis:

If you don't see how that's a problem, then I wish you and your daughters the best.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
War illaahey amarkiisa badanaa!!
Yeah....yeah....yeah...
Same old story....the "cuck" thing
How exactly am i a cuck?
if i may ask adigoo raali ah..
:ayaanswag:

You getting off on the idea of your daughter getting fucked by some Ajanabi...

You sound a step away from renting a bull.

@Kanye My friend sorry to burst your bubble but i dont think thats gonna happen.
Whatbpeople need to understand is that you can NEVER EVER dictate who a person can love or be with.
Wallahi billahi tallahi if i have daughters i dont want them to go like "aabo dooqa buu naqa qaade."
I think that the father-daughter bond is the strongest in the world even more strong than the mother-son bond. A lot of the time aagirl who has a great bond with her father is wallahi a badass(and im a witness to this) than a guy who has a great bond with his mom coz the guy either becomes a spinless little or a nigga who has father issues and looks upto the wrong people. But i believe that a girl who has a bond with her badass father will wallahi become a badass.
Now back to this ajnabi talk...
i unferstand where you faraxs are coming from but atbthe end ill teach my daughters to tell a wannabe and a fake from the real one....and tell them that people have different cultures and different life experiences and pasts i will advice them but i cant and will never force them not to marry someone because of race or ethnicity..the only time i will say a big fat NO NO is if she brings...
  1. A gaal.
  2. A taarik salaah.
  3. A nigga who has balwad.
A gaal and a taarik is a NO NO if they choose niggas like that i'll disown them.
As long as the guy a muslim who fulfills the five pillars and can take care and provide for my girls then i'll marry them off to him regardless of ethnicity or race and if she wants him well good for her.
cuckoldry-levels1.png

Cukaash

:mjlol:Apples and oranges sxb. You are setting such low standards for your daughters if you have any. Being a good Muslim shouldn't even be negotiated and it takes a lot more than just being good muslims to make marriages work. You don't wanna be the one raising your grandkids in your sixties and 50s. You don't want your daughter to be a single mom in her 20s. Unfortunately even among the good Muslims, divorce is high. To avoid this, you need to make sure you don't have a loser son in law. Why would you give your daughter to an ex con? Don't you know he financially ruined for life because he has served time?

Reverts marrying Somalis has become an epidemic to the point where when an ex con converts and say he is having hard time finding a wife, people respond with "even a Somali sister"?:francis:

If you don't see how that's a problem, then I wish you and your daughters the best.
I SEE ALL OF YOU FOOT SOLDIERS.
:chrisfreshhah:
I believe i made that comment yesterday while i tagged some of you to explain how exactly i was a "cuck" you didn't answer.
Now that another dude flexed for the camera all of you start doing the same?
The dick-riding is strong on somali spot.

The civil war has done a number on the Somali pysche. These people have invented a fictitious pan Islamic identity to replace the soonaalinimo they've come to associate with everything wrong with Somalia. Allow sharafta ha naga qaadin.

It's funny because these losers pass their daughters around to ajnabis like popcorn but it's never reciprocated.:mjlol:

So much for "muh ummah".

VixR

Veritas
I SEE ALL OF YOU FOOT SOLDIERS.
:chrisfreshhah:
I believe i made that comment yesterday while i tagged some of you to explain how exactly i was a "cuck" you didn't answer.
Now that another dude flexed for the camera all of you start doing the same?
The dick-riding is strong on somali spot.
Topics like this are a sausage fest display of hypermasculinity.

Throwing around words like cuck, or BDSM ajnabi fettish, apples, they don't give you "their daughters", etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts