Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Well, congratulations for the brother for becoming a muslim....
:salute:

He wasnwasn't wise to put his marriage life out like that.
Smh.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The few Somali women that marry out complain that Somali guys are losers and that's why they go for ajnabi men. Then they go out and marry an ajnabi loser. :drakekidding:

I don't hate if the guy is actually successful. But nine times out of ten that's not the case.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Serious answer?

All he said was his wife wasn't allowed to attend a Somali wedding.

Anyone can be invited to a Somali wedding.
:mjpls: Haye walaal. It was also probably a Somali wedding between two Jewish transsexual Somalis in the ghettos of Bangkok. Good man for looking out for his wife like that. Masha'Allah.

200.gif

:mjpls: Haye walaal. It was also probably a Somali wedding between two Jewish transsexual Somalis in the ghettos of Bangkok. Good man for looking out for his wife like that. Masha'Allah.
I was asking a serious question but ok.

Anyways no self respecting Somali girl would tolerate being treated like a possession by an ajnabi no less.

If she is infact Somali then good. Weed out the weak out of our gene pool. She is no better than cheesesandxalwo for allowing an ajnabi to walk all over her.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How is asking a question damage control?

I couldn't care less if she's Somali.
He's an extremist white revert in MN talking about Somali food and Somali weddings. Of course his wife is Somali. Only Somalis are dumb enough to let their daughter marry such qashin. Only Somali girls are naive enough to chase after such scum.

He's an extremist white revert in MN talking about Somali food and Somali weddings. Of course his wife is Somali. Only Somalis are dumb enough to let their daughter marry such qashin. Only Somali girls are naive enough to chase after such scum.
I put Somali women on a pedestal but I would be lying if I said some weren't dumb as rocks.

Every sane woman should know that you stay away from reverts. At least when they are new to the religion. They are more fanatical than arabs and take even the most fake hadiths to be the absolute thruth.

Arabs should also be avoided like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending