Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking a serious question but ok.

Anyways no self respecting Somali girl would tolerate being treated like a possession by an ajnabi no less.

If she is infact Somali then good. Weed out the weak out of our gene pool. She is no better than cheesesandxalwo for allowing an ajnabi to walk all over her.

The "No True Scotsman" fallacy only works for xaliimos yeah?:russsmug:

It's funny how the same benefit of the doubt is never extended to Somali men.:ayaanswag:

Jeesto

VIP
Some somali xalimos always badmouth somali faaraxs and end up with the left overs of the cadaan qashin. I don't understand the obsession with these doofaar ISIS converts.

The no.1 reason why most people marry outside of their ethnicity/race is cause they feel self-hatred. They wanna find a spouse that belongs to a "better culture" or "racial traits".

Anyways, idc if someone marries out, we need to seperate the weak from the strong. Plus, her children won't be Somali.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The no.1 reason why most people marry outside of their ethnicity/race is cause they feel self-hatred. They wanna find a spouse that belongs to a "better culture" or "racial traits".

Anyways, idc if someone marries out, we need to seperate the weak from the strong. Plus, her children won't be Somali.
Dumbest conclusion ever.

Cukaash

You can keep on denying it, if you wanna give your daughter's hand to some revert ajnabi then go right ahead. You'll learn it the hard way.
Miss me with that ajnabi talk sxb.
Somalis rape their own women and leave them to die. We are no better than any other mislim group.
At the end i'll marry off my daughter to a man i find to be responsible and a true believer.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Somalis rape their own women and leave them to die. We are no better than any other mislim group.
At the end i'll marry off my daughter to a man i find to be responsible and a true believer.

Would they marry off their own to you though? You're right we're no better, we're worse.

Yeah, a "true believer" with a criminal record and is living on benefits. :mjlol:

Why are we blaming xaliimos when they obviously have bakhtis like this as their fathers?:pachah1:

I was asking a serious question but ok.

Anyways no self respecting Somali girl would tolerate being treated like a possession by an ajnabi no less.

If she is infact Somali then good. Weed out the weak out of our gene pool. She is no better than cheesesandxalwo for allowing an ajnabi to walk all over her.
Y'all take that ish from ajnabis and you know it! The huff and puff and the madax adeeg is reserved for faaraxs unfortunately.

Cukaash

This guy's a super saiyin cuck.
War illaahey amarkiisa badanaa.

Can you elaborate on that please...
Adigoo raali ah.
@Adheer Warsame @Kanye
Explain what exactly makes me a "cuck"
:mugshotman:
@Mudug-Madman @SOMALI GENERAL @Prince Abubu
Explain or are you just saying that to stroke each other's egos coz anotha nigga doesn't subscribe to your opinions on interacial marriages and this fake "somalinimo" that is widely evident in this forum.
Im waiting.
Or do you throw around insults to prove points.

Last edited:
Dunno why he's singling out Somali weddings - at least many of ours are segregated.

Also, are they the Kardashians? Why did he feel the need to put his marital affairs out in public like that?

If I was his wife, I'd chase him around the house with kabteyda until he deleted twitter and ceased flexing for his akhis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending