Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
War illaahey amarkiisa badanaa.

Can you elaborate on that please...
Adigoo raali ah.
@Adheer Warsame @Kanye
Explain what exactly makes me a "cuck"
:mugshotman:
@Mudug-Madman @SOMALI GENERAL @Prince Abubu
Explain or are you just saying that to stroke each other's egos coz anotha nigga doesn't subscribe to your opinions on interacial marriages and this fake "somalinimo" that is widely evident in this forum.
Im waiting.
Or do you throw around insults to prove points.

You're right. On that note...

'Ave yuh get a beautiful yat fi me? Mi nuh ave no funds right now but an apple an mi looking fi a second wife coh di old one doin mi head in. Shi always yappin an complainin in mi ear raaas. Mi a Kingston bred an raise Muslim suh wi all brothas, one love.
damekufi.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're right. On that note...

'Ave yuh get a beautiful yat fi me? Mi nuh ave no funds right now but an apple an mi looking fi a second wife coh di old one doin mi head in. Shi always yappin an complainin in mi ear raaas. Mi a Kingston bred an raise Muslim suh wi all brothas, one love.
View attachment 12252

:dead::dead::dead:

Cukaash- :rejoice:

Jamaicanbro- :shaq:

Jamaicanbro year later- :superman:

Ina Cukaash- :mjcry:

Cukaash- :kendrickcry:

Somali community- :reallymaury:

Dunno why he's singling out Somali weddings - at least many of ours are segregated.

Also, are they the Kardashians? Why did he feel the need to put his marital affairs out in public like that?

If I was his wife, I'd chase him around the house with kabteyda until he deleted twitter and ceased flexing for his akhis.
No you would not. If you married a non somali, you'd be submissive as hell like the guy's wife because of the stigma of divorce. This guy is threatening to divorce his wife, and she probably doesn't want to be talked about, so she'd be forced to watch out. You can only attempt to chase around or cause problems for faaraxs. :ohno:

No wonder those girls who marry are always pissed. Inleen gumaysi bay ku jiraan?:mjlol:

Kanye

:dead::dead::dead:

Cukaash- :rejoice:

Jamaicanbro- :shaq:

Jamaicanbro year later- :superman:

Ina Cukaash- :mjcry:

Cukaash- :kendrickcry:

Somali community- :reallymaury:

I'm in sxb. :denzelnigga: Once my hair loccs I'm gonna go to my masjid and dine on 'em. 5 years 5 xalimos. Gonna have a bunch of Raheems and Taneishas running around with their 5-heads thinking they half Jamaican.

drake toothpick.jpg

Laaaaa she's legit pathetic if she actually does listen to him :drakelaugh: how r u gonna get ordered around by ur husband lmao boy bye.

He's ugly and his beard is hideous. why can't these girls marry good looking fanatics? Then you'd have some eye candy to look @ while he rants about the latest yahodi conspiracy.

You didn't lie @Cukaash I'm sorry all the males got emotional and ganged up on u :mjkkk:

Kanye

Laaaaa she's legit pathetic if she actually does listen to him :drakelaugh: how r u gonna get ordered around by ur husband lmao boy bye.

He's ugly and his beard is hideous. why can't these girls marry good looking fanatics? Then you'd have some eye candy to look @ while he rants about the latest yahodi conspiracy.

You didn't lie @Cukaash I'm sorry all the males got emotional and ganged up on u :mjkkk:
:mjlaugh: Give him 3 more days and he'll come around

:russ:

@dhegdheer your hilarious

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Didn't even click the link to see his picture.

You could raise a family of five in this nigga nostrils :urgh:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
@Kanye My friend sorry to burst your bubble but i dont think thats gonna happen.
Whatbpeople need to understand is that you can NEVER EVER dictate who a person can love or be with.
Wallahi billahi tallahi if i have daughters i dont want them to go like "aabo dooqa buu naqa qaade."
I think that the father-daughter bond is the strongest in the world even more strong than the mother-son bond. A lot of the time aagirl who has a great bond with her father is wallahi a badass(and im a witness to this) than a guy who has a great bond with his mom coz the guy either becomes a spinless little or a nigga who has father issues and looks upto the wrong people. But i believe that a girl who has a bond with her badass father will wallahi become a badass.
Now back to this ajnabi talk...
i unferstand where you faraxs are coming from but atbthe end ill teach my daughters to tell a wannabe and a fake from the real one....and tell them that people have different cultures and different life experiences and pasts i will advice them but i cant and will never force them not to marry someone because of race or ethnicity..the only time i will say a big fat NO NO is if she brings...
  1. A gaal.
  2. A taarik salaah.
  3. A nigga who has balwad.
A gaal and a taarik is a NO NO if they choose niggas like that i'll disown them.
As long as the guy a muslim who fulfills the five pillars and can take care and provide for my girls then i'll marry them off to him regardless of ethnicity or race and if she wants him well good for her.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Since Somali girls like to faan about their looks all the time and how other groups of men lust after them you'd think they would be about to snag higher quality ajnabis. NOPE.:siilaanyolaugh: Time after time, it's always the leftovers of other groups. Ex-cons, losers, and ugly dudes. Or in this case all three.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending