Qaatumo will be recognised soon according to Somalia president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If yall dont mind I got a question. Do Isaaqs claim descent from Arabs or from Irir Samale.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So @Canucks people are relying on HSM (the man she has been hating on due to tribalism) to give them representation. :mjlaugh: Poetic justice at its finest. Maybe I should speak with Villa Somalia and show them the hate messages you been spewing Ayeeyo. Your Garaads will be ordered out of Mogadishu quicker than Abdi Bile (pun intended)

So @Canucks people are relying on HSM (the man she has been hating on due to tribalism) to give them representation. :mjlaugh: Poetic justice at its finest. Maybe I should speak with Villa Somalia and show them the hate messages you been spewing Ayeeyo. Your Garaads will be ordered out of Mogadishu quicker than Abdi Bile (pun intended)

he can not lift a finger in political world, the only thing he is responsible of "is looting" the aid money. Nice move to silent us by "tribalism card"
IMG_0967.JPG

You guys arguing about Puntland and Somaliland, meanwhile I want Puntland to join Somaliland and gain ictiraf together. :feedme:
We have always ruled Somalia. Why would we lower ourselves by joining the ictifar? That would be stupid. Plus, that would mean hutus will have Somalia for themselves and can forever loot and destroy it as they wish. We would never allow that. Darod kept Somalia protected for centuries and saved us from slavery.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lil farmer midgaans who were made homeless refugees by my uncles talking shit about dhulos:wow:
How has the mighty fallen:wow:
Is finally time for us wa'eys abdulle to go our own way:rejoice:
We'll carve out our own district we already control it anyways that or forcefully evict the nuur ahmed trash from taleh itself and claim the whole taleh district:rejoice:

Last edited:

Galaeri

their cities and towns get taxed, then a lil of their tax is given back to them, theyre so dumb they don't realise this money is thier own tax :mjlol:

Lol what do they tax? Just the cars coming and going through the city? It's not like SL builds anything in these regions lol, save for the few small roads that are under construction within the city. They get taxed heaps kulaha. What do they take income tax lmao? Get outta here with that bs.

:camby:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Every business gets taxed even the old ladies selling tomatoes even khat dealers. Kulaha only cars these people have absolutely no clue :lolbron:let your tax dollars work for yo

Galaeri

Every business gets taxed even the old ladies selling tomatoes even khat dealers. Kulaha only cars these people have absolutely no clue :lolbron:let your tax dollars work for yo

I think you really doubting the extent to which groups are loyal to SL lol. Why would a pro SL dhulbhante militiaman would pay royalties to SLand? Wouldn't he take it for himself lmao.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
their cities and towns get taxed, then a lil of their tax is given back to them, theyre so dumb they don't realise this money is thier own tax :mjlol:
umm you been paying bribe money since early 90s so no :dead:
The only place you control is where you bribe unless you plan on taxing the militia civilians:pachah1:
Warsangeli for sure pay zero tax never have actually
Las anod might be the only place but that money is usually taken by either the baharsame or jamac siyaad( these groups also get alot of money from you directly from your fat obese President ofcourse you people also build roads school and hospitals for them two something that's not included in the bribe money)

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I think you really doubting the extent to which groups are loyal to SL lol. Why would a pro SL dhulbhante militiaman would pay royalties to SLand? Wouldn't he take it for himself lmao.
They don't the jamac siyaad faggits take everything in las anod they also been getting bribe money since the 90s from isaaq:snoop:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I respect their hustle though, capitalizing on the delusion of Somaliland.
I don't:damedamn:
Don't let the dhulos name fool you the groups i mentioned aren't dhulos or darod but midgaans technically there the real inhabitants of las anod
We'll finish something we should have done in the early 90s kill every single person there before occupying it again:bell:

Galaeri

I don't:damedamn:
Don't let the dhulos name fool you the groups i mentioned aren't dhulos or darod but midgaans technically there the real inhabitants of las anod
We'll finish something we should have done in the early 90s kill every single person there before occupying again:bell:

I just assumed the they were dhulos lol. Also very dark. Very Very dark. Time to find out whatever I can about the jamac siyaad.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I just assumed the they were dhulos lol. Also very dark. Very Very dark. Time to find out whatever I can about the jamac siyaad.
There scummy group who have inferiority complexity them another 2 scums called barked and bah ararsame
These midgaans think by teaming up with isaaq they can stop certain sub clan from growing and expanding it won't:bell:

Galaeri

There scummy group who have inferiority complexity them another 2 scums called barked and bah ararsame
These midgaans think by teaming up with isaaq they can stop certain sub clan from growing and expanding it won't:bell:

These are dhulbahantes. Dont take me for a ride lady. Lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Is it just me or pro-somaliland Dhulbahntes only exist back home. Apart from my abti, the majority of the dhulbahante people I know are anti-somaliland. Why is that?

@Canuck @Freebandz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts