Qaatumo will be recognised soon according to Somalia president

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the hutu disease of loving the paper rather than safeguarding the land has infected the Dulbahante which is why they are in this mess to begin with.
:meleshame:
Hopefully they can be cured from it. I respect the Dhulbahante who oppose Khaatumo.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It will be fixed soon. Last time Somaliland killed that guy in Dhulbahante they had a small uprising lol. Somaliland's policy will be enough to wake them up, how do they expect killing a proud people will end well. Afterall Dhulbahantes joined made up the majority of the Dervish army. No way in hell they can be colonised by Isaaqs.

waraabe

Your superior
It will be fixed soon. Last time Somaliland killed that guy in Dhulbahante they had a small uprising lol. Somaliland's policy will be enough to wake them up, how do they expect killing a proud people will end well. Afterall Dhulbahantes joined made up the majority of the Dervish army. No way in hell they can be colonised by Isaaqs.

It has happened. When will you free yourselves ya darod

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I can see we aren't getting anywhere. Not gonna bother with your juvenile antics. Say what you like about Dhulbahantes, maybe if you say it enough it may become true. Lmao.

waraabe

Your superior
You are still crying about Siad Barre imagine what MJ does if you provoke us.

Lol when you are getting karbashed resort to mentioning sum dictator who died 30 years ago.

Sad thing is it is your darod people who are getting kicked out of the refugee camps they were forced into in the 1990s

Lol when you are getting karbashed resort to mentioning sum dictator who died 30 years ago.

Sad thing is it is your darod people who are getting kicked out of the refugee camps they were forced into in the 1990s
I'm not the one getting karbashed lol. You guys cry over what happened 30 years ago. Saying his name is enough to trigger most of you. October 21 is a bad luck day for you guys. You still believe you can be recognised? haha

waraabe

Your superior
They will just name the state Somaliland like they did with Lower House and distribute Upper House seats of which 11 were allocated to them.

To be honest I like samaron. After all it was the lion that was halyeey dahir riyaale that expanded the empire

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not the one getting karbashed lol. You guys cry over what happened 30 years ago. Saying his name is enough to trigger most of you. October 21 is a bad luck day for you guys. You still believe you can be recognised? haha

You are the one who brought up siyaad kkkkkkk he isn't going to free you so either free yourselves or stop wasting time

sool and sanaag are shared. they will never be dhulo.

sanag is shared between HY and warsangeli and HJ

sool is shared between dhulo, HJ and HY

cayn is part of togdheer.

warasangeli want their own state (waqooyi bari)

HY and HJ are with Somaliland

Khatumo is only endorsed by some dhulo

no way sanaag and sool will be darod.. there will be a war (you already know the results)

Wansangeli has their own state Maakhir and they want to join PL

Warsanagali has their own state Maakhir state and they want to join PL SL needs to stop claiming khaatumo & Maakhir .
IMG_4846.PNG

You are the one who brought up siyaad kkkkkkk he isn't going to free you so either free yourselves or stop wasting time
Aren't you the guys that want to "free" yourselves? It has been over 25 years and you are still unable to. I think it is time to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts