Qaatumo will be recognised soon according to Somalia president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Aren't you the guys that want to "free" yourselves? It has been over 25 years and you are still unable to. I think it is time to give up.

If you want to hit them where it hurts bring up how ISIS got more funding than SL in 6 months than SL did in 25 years. Shows nobody gives a f*ck about their struggle. Ey lmao.

waraabe

Your superior
If you want to hit them where it hurts bring up how ISIS got more funding than SL in 6 months than SL did in 25 years. Shows nobody gives a f*ck about their struggle. Ey lmao.

Somaliland budget is bigger then Somalia (let alone Punani state)

Darod scroungers are getting kicked out dadaab too

Galaeri

There are no Isaaq soldiers in Harti land's. Only some Harti soldiers that are loyal to the paper. So much for succumbing to juvenile antics lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Funny Isaaq's Loscanod only raises an SL flag because they getting paid. They would raise a Jubbaland flag even if the paper was good lmao. How can SL even claim Loscanod when they can't even take Buhoodle. Buhoodle has some real man.

:salute:respect to my Buhoodle .
Why dont you just say nigga. is odd term to use to give a shout out to like wtf? :ftw9nwa:

Somaliland budget is bigger then Somalia (let alone Punani state)

Darod scroungers are getting kicked out dadaab too
lol how is Somaliland budget bigger if you are three-village? I guess some things should just be kept to yourself. Your largest market probably comes from the distribution of khat.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You guys arguing about Puntland and Somaliland, meanwhile I want Puntland to join Somaliland and gain ictiraf together. :feedme:

waraabe

Your superior
lol how is Somaliland budget bigger if you are three-village? I guess some things should just be kept to yourself. Your largest market probably comes from the distribution of khat.

You niggas were ready to fight Mogadishu over the khat ban loooool

Here is somaliland budget nearly $300m
http://www.somalilandsun.com/contac...try-seeks-2016-budget-parliamentary-approval-

Somalia's budget is $216m
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/new...dget-for-2016/2558-2936246-rt7614z/index.html

Galaeri

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending