Qaatumo will be recognised soon according to Somalia president

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Dhulbahante should be anti Somaliland and anti Khaatumo. That is the only way to win. Aren't the SL army filled with them? Why haven't they attempted a military coup yet?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Is it just me or pro-somaliland Dhulbahntes only exist back home. Apart from my abti, the majority of the dhulbahante people I know are anti-somaliland. Why is that?

@Canuck @Freebandz
1. Is simple one somaliland can't bribe someone in the west
2. The dhulos vermins i mentioned before never left africa meaning the population in the west are none existence
3. There to embarrassed to claim there relatives back home
4. Dhulbahante population in the west are mainly mohmoud garad(excluding jamac siyaad),ahmed garad(groups who hate isaaq), .5 dhulos, the only group between the trash i mentioned in my previous post who have some population in the west are bah ararsame but they largely claim the small 10% who ali khalif comes from even thoe majority of them comes from the 90% work for sl:manny:
The only real dhulos groups who sub clans dont work for either sl or pl are mine,omar wacays,mohamoud ugadhyahan, and ahmed garad(excluding reer hagar,ali geri who make up 80% of the ahmed garad population) ali khalif and the khatumo guys exclusively visit these groups cause at this point is the only there safe in. The .5 dhulos are unknown to me i just know the ugas groups are trash who flipflop:heh:
Off topic is really sad how a sub clan who use to kill isaaq for a living have resorted to selling there ass in xudun:wow:
Canuck will come here with her PC comment but what am telling you is the hard truth:sass2:
Any dhulos person you come across not in the above group he comes from a sell out group:sass1:

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
All Dhulbahante should be anti Somaliland and anti Khaatumo. That is the only way to win. Aren't the SL army filled with them? Why haven't they attempted a military coup yet?
And be pro pl:ohlord:
As for your next comment if you read my previous comment they need isaaq more than isaaq needs them before 07 they were living under me what do you think will happen when isaaq leaves:sass2:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
1. Is simple one somaliland can't bribe someone in the west
2. The dhulos vermins i mentioned before never left africa meaning the population in the west are none existence
3. There to embarrassed to claim there relatives back home
4. Dhulbahante population in the west are mainly mohmoud garad(excluding jamac siyaad),ahmed garad(groups who hate isaaq), .5 dhulos, the only group between the trash i mentioned in my previous post who have some population in the west are bah ararsame but they largely claim the small 10% who ali khalif comes from even thoe majority of them comes from the 90% work for sl:manny:
The only real dhulos groups who sub clans dont work for either sl or pl are mine,omar wacays,mohamoud ugadhyahan, and ahmed garad(excluding reer hagar,ali geri who make up 80% of the ahmed garad population) ali khalif and the khatumo guys exclusively visit these groups cause at this point is the only there safe in. The .5 dhulos are unknown to me i just know the ugas groups are trash who flipflop:heh:
Off topic is really sad how a sub clan who use to kill isaaq for a living have resorted to selling there ass in xudun:wow:
Canuck will come here with her PC comment but what am telling you is the hard truth:sass2:
Any dhulos person you come across not in the above group he comes from a sell out group:sass1:

:draketf: you can't call the majority of dhulbahantes sellout just because they don't support killing Isaaqs.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Kkkkkkkkk hj dick sucker?

I guess desperate times call for desperate calaacal.

No point in talking darod boy. Come free your lands
My hj comments must have hurt
There is nothing to free hj dick sucker most if theses fuckers are calling themself by choice:heh:
@waraabe why is the all powerfull somaliland getting punked by my family:heh:
Listen to the 1 minutes mark scatter like lil hoe:cryinglaughsmiley: when the guns come out
in the 80s my uncles made you into the fly eating bum you are in london and today my clansmen are punking you:cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
My hj comments must have hurt
There is nothing to free hj dick sucker most if theses fuckers are calling themself by choice:heh:
@waraabe why is the all powerfull somaliland getting punked by my family:heh:
Listen to the 1 minutes mark scatter like lil hoe:cryinglaughsmiley: when the guns come out
in the 80s my uncles made you into the fly eating bum you are in london and today my clansmen are punking you:cryinglaughsmiley:

Free yourselves

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Delusional. What Isaaq have dhulo killed exactly?

@Freebandz family ran away all the way to southern Somalia to escape hy
Handicap i don't border hy but if i did they would be my personal just like my uncles did to your family in the late 80s:cryinglaughsmiley:
My great grandfather was killed by mj idk where you get this hy from:cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
Yet nalaye ahmed own masagan(isaaq village in sanaag back in the 80s) today?:cryinglaughsmiley:
Warrabe what math are you using how do you kick out someone yet lose a village to them?:cryinglaughsmiley:

No such thing as Isaaq aboowe. You got kicked out of sanaag by hy. Don't bring me in I had nothing to do with it

Lil farmer midgaans who were made homeless refugees by my uncles talking shit about dhulos:wow:
How has the mighty fallen:wow:
Is finally time for us wa'eys abdulle to go our own way:rejoice:
We'll carve out our own district we already control it anyways that or forcefully evict the nuur ahmed trash from taleh itself and claim the whole taleh district:rejoice:
hahah you cant evict nuur ahmed from taleh, you must be dreaming
:fredo:
nuur ahmed run taleh always have always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending