Qaatumo will be recognised soon according to Somalia president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lol no offence but I don't see any difference between you and them. I wanna build a wall on the somaliland border with Somalia
No they are your northern brothers you are closer to them than us. Take them and get ictiraf sxb.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I aint even made at the dude in Badhan holding the SL flag. You gotta respect another niggas hustle. Respect.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lol the death of Daroodnimo? These are niggas collecting paper. The funny thing is the delusion of Sland.

It only takes some money to make them leave their harti brothers. So much for Daroodnimo. :mjlol:

Whole world knew your weakness point which is recognization of SL and we are using your weaknesses to advance ourselves, blame yourself stupid

Somalia and Somaliland national budgets is half the size of my old district school boards budget with only 75,000 students. Very shameful. They are doomed forever. These are not countries.

:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
@Reign the deal was you teach your darod subjects edeb and we teach our edeb. If we had the dhabacyo they would've been well behaved long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.