NEWS madoobe fires Janan

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why do you mention sixir?
We arent like boon who had Sheikh timo cade to do voodo

Or

Do you still pray to yaxye and morif?
Timocade & tuurcade is unknown warriors who fight on our behalf, not so much unknown when they are your beloved kumade cousins the Jidwaaq besides that is old folk tales about warriors who helped us without our appeal from the Tol.

As for Yaxye and Morif, walahi that made me laugh, first of all I don't have the patent to talk about that, second of all yaa ku baray.:drakelaugh:

mx call others bantus from zanzibar while they dont look into the mirror.

Marehans are shameless, all they do is talk about Deni and Gallan when we can find countless Bantu lookalikes in Gedo.

Funnily enough, it's Marehan who has known hunter gatherer roots aka "Boon/Boni".

Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 01.53.48.png

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 17.21.28.png

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 44

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Damn a Sheekhaal a random person in Beledxawo, and a half Madow dayus we hate, thats all you got in your quest to find Madow looking MX, how sad you going after random Somali mothers who in no public positions by the way, Fartaag I understand and welcome his disgraced and outcasted man :drakelaugh:

Walaaleyal Madowweyne is a clan in Somalia no digs at them when I say Zanzibari wilahi I have no racist bone in my body, but Zanzibari will always be Zanzibari in my eyes, a short stocky black midget .
gudoomiyaha-Gobalka-bari2-450x338.jpg

DENI-PUNTLAND.jpg

:mjcry:

Last edited:
I'd rather be "Zanzibari" than a Marehan. Zanzibar is a world-class tourist destination with beautiful, civilised people.

Whilst Puntland State University is doing DNA testing using samples from Bosaso, prehistoric hunter-gatherer Boon Marehans are still using donkeys as a form of transport in the year 2021.

One is suffering from drought next to the rivers (Boons), another turned semi-arid land into farmlands (Majeerteen).

DNA tests are just confirming what we've always suspected, MJs and other Daaroods are not related to these people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Study population
The study recruited 95 unrelated individuals living in Bosaso city in the Northeastern region (Puntland) of Somalia. Birth places were confirmed with available documents or based on questionnaires. All participants were identified as ethnic Somalis belonging to the recognized clans of the Somali lineage. Age ranged between 18 and 65 years (57 males and 38 females). Most of the study participants (96%) were born in Puntland.

Findings:
β€’60% Ancient East African
β€’25% Ancient West Asian (Middle East)

β€’15% Ancient North African

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
from insulting Somali mother who is not politician or elected official in the public domain to attacking famine victims, this is what you call unislamic, inhumane and nothing to do with Somali dhaqan.

Let me remind the 68 IQ peasants from the desert with no economic or political prospects that 85,000 kmΒ² is not the width of Jubba river, and no river has that width, region the size of Gedo has different environment, landscapes and resources, one part of the region is mountainous another part is grass lands, another part has a river passing through, its unfortunate that I have to explain this to 68 IQ PTSD victims Bir____ refugees, alas, we understand they are not from Somalia but are hunters in Ethiopia's eastern part corner of Ogaden desert, right in the armpits of Somalia, we shall let them learn Somalia as we brought them to our home as refugees mahan ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When you are a refugee from the desert and arrive in the interior you hunt deers mahan ? and you get the name "Yahan" this is by the way an honour that the native pastoralist bestow on you, because my ancestors were pastoralist and I know we see "hunters" to be great people

_99368708_biciidkabarafka.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Timir eaters of the desert of Puntland do not produce fragrance, it only produces loose bowels and farts, which my part of the country absolutely despise Gurxan Muse Cawle famously named an entire town after the stank of Dhuuso that is the level to which his disgust rose to, fortunately his grandson Farmaajo changed that name.

But rest assured Somalia has fragrance and my part of the country is known for that, whether you are resting under a tree in my land or driving past, the sweet smell of nature is ever present.

Myrrh β€” According to some authorities, the term 'Myrrh' might have been derived from the Somali clan Marehan (Murryhan - Mareexaan):

indeed it is one of the wonders of Somalia and you can see it with your own eyes here friends of Somalia

Mashallah indeed, our ethiopian friends from extreme eastern corner of Ogaden desert have the luxury of getting the wift of it unfortunately our fellow country men in the barren desert of the extremely hot Bari region make due with the Timir laxative inducing farts from a Zanzibarians buttocks, subxanaka yaa cadim :yacadiim:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I love the first picture and will definitely make sure to visit Doollow, to witness two rivers join together, the Daawo river and the Ganaale river forming the famous Jubba river one of Somalia's only two rivers is indeed an amazing experience, that can only be topped by actually swimming there at any time of the year ! Allahu akbar God is great sister.

Unfortunately it would be completely impossible even with extreme preparation for me to plan visit to the temporary puddle in the Bari desert, but I am sure to walk through that great beautiful desert canyon 11 months in the year.

Let him arm mx to teeth kileyto they are useless askaris.
Remember Aideed and his few men captured Gedo and chased out MSB and his red berrets to Mandeera.

The red berrets were the most notorious during the time of kacanka and they failed to protect him.
I dont think reer igu sawir haramacad can even have the heart and ferocity of these folks.
Times have changed

wounded in american drones in 2007 but survived
wounded by AS in 2009 but survived
got locked up in Ethiopian prison but survived
survived sh shariif
survived hsm
karbaashed barre hiiraale
survived farmaajo's purge of maamul states and he's still here lol.

i ain't worried for my nigga.
So he basically outlasted,outwitted and outsmarted everyone

Trending