madoobe fires Janan

Now the gloves are off no more bending around the bush. The final battle is now between Marehan vs OG since the moles have exposed themselves :whoo:

Roobow was a free man walking around before he tried to use force and get back AS to baidoa. Zakaria shouldn't be mentioned, former ICU/AS are part of this government and previous governments. Don't understand why he got singled out.

As for janan, he is going to be a free man because he surrendered through a deal. And it was part of his deal not to be arrested. Deals have to be honored, if he was captured it would be a different story.

Foreign interference is now OVER. Madoobe if he is a real leader will now work on reconciliation by leaving just like sh shakir and sharif sakiin. Before he leaves he should gather the elders of each sub-clan to solve the problems.
no gonna happen.
waxaad kala qaadno bay noqon.

no gonna happen.
waxaad kala qaadno bay noqon.
I don't have problems with that. But it's easier and less bloodshed to just solve problems. Especially when Kenya isn't pitting us against each other. JL is not warlord mamuul like Hiraale. Stop your cuqdad and stop acting like barre hiraale and saying you do what you do because barre hiraale also did it. War you had your chance to be barre hiraale with your adeer jess. Too bad we crushed you real good.

I don't have problems with that. But it's easier and less bloodshed to just solve problems. Especially when Kenya isn't pitting us against each other. JL is not warlord mamuul like Hiraale. Stop your cuqdad and stop acting like barre hiraale and saying you do what you do because barre hiraale also did it. War you had your chance to be barre hiraale with your adeer jess. Too bad we crushed you real good.
nigga I built JL.
what the f*ck was JL before me?:williamswtf:

you'll always play a secondary or take it by force if you aint feeling that.:dabcasar:

Mother Theresa will come back to life and become JL president before marehan becomes one.

nigga I built JL.
what the f*ck was JL before me?:williamswtf:

you'll always play a secondary or take it by force if you aint feeling that.:dabcasar:

Mother Theresa will come back to life and become JL president before marehan becomes one.
TPLF and kenya built JL. Waxa kale waa been.

Dude it's gonna happen whether you like it or not. Look forward to it. And there's nothing you or the spoilers can do about it.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Neutrals watching this news unfold like

How many more L's can they take

giphy.gif

What a headache Janaan is turning out to be for Farmaajo :francis:

Dude it's gonna happen whether you like it or not. Look forward to it. And there's nothing you or the spoilers can do about it.
The same TPLF that tried to babysit MX into Kismayo a decade ago? JL was built by NFD Ogaden and enforced by Waamo locals with the support of a few strong lads from Galbeed. Pays to have a finger in all the pies :mjlaugh:

What a headache Janaan is turning out to be for Farmaajo :francis:

The same TPLF that tried to babysit MX into Kismayo a decade ago? JL was built by NFD Ogaden and enforced by Waamo locals with the support of a few strong lads from Galbeed. Pays to have a finger in all the pies :mjlaugh:
False. TPLF was never in Kismayo nor did it ever capture it before the TFG era. When ethiopians take me on tanks to Kismayo and guard me there then @ me. if ogaden was strong you would've done during civil war when there were no foreigners.

lol ina adeer the tplf kenya excuse got found out. come up with another one.

False. TPLF was never in Kismayo nor did it ever capture it before the TFG era. When ethiopians take me on tanks to Kismayo and guard me there then @ me. if ogaden was strong you would've done during civil war when there were no foreigners.
You can't rewrite history sxb mx tried to capture Kismayo hiding behind ethiopia but failed spectacularly. Don't talk to me about strength when you live in half a region and been chased out of galguduud by another clan while OG is everywhere & runs all lands it inhabits in numbers :mjdontkno:

You can't rewrite history sxb mx tried to capture Kismayo hiding behind ethiopia but failed spectacularly. Don't talk to me about strength when you live in half a region and been chased out of galguduud by another clan while OG is everywhere & runs all lands it inhabits in numbers :mjdontkno:
They’re still dreaming about kismaayo
23F5B17E-2F7F-4C16-B845-603A84AD08D8.jpeg

At least make your larping believable man
I will post my isim when I’m on holiday here. I’ll also post my camels in DDSI. You’ll then see if I’m joking or not. Most of us CM don’t support PIM or anything of that sort. We are pro unity unlike the Reer Bari and Nugal. We are the awdalians of Puntland. We seek to grow closer to Mogadishu while these Reer Nugal and Bari want us to fight Mogadishu all the time.

Trending

Latest posts