madoobe fires Janan

they're deleting it but he's getting the sack. we may finally get a true ogaden vs marehan fight for JL.

@Sheikh Kulkuli
Just saw it.
My stand was always clear I never trusted him.

Did you ever notice NN never attacked Celwaaq which is at the border with Kenya it was always victory upon victory against Janaan and his forces.
This guy never escaped from prison in Xamar but was left free I never thought he was Micheal scofield.

Janaan has never won even one battle against NN he was always running to Kenya after sharing his activities with NN a day after in secrecy.
The bottom line is it was il.kyar that always suffered.

Now him revealing himself is nothing more than Kordugulo of Ertugrul.

Just saw it.
My stand was always clear I never trusted him.

Did you ever notice NN never attacked Celwaaq which is at the border with Kenya it was always victory upon victory against Janaan and his forces.
This guy never escaped from prison in Xamar but was left free I never thought he was Micheal scofield.

Janaan has never won even one battle against NN he was always running to Kenya after sharing his activities with NN a day after in secrecy.
The bottom line is it was il.kyar that always suffered.

Now him revealing himself is nothing more than Kordugulo of Ertugrul.
He was released to attack from inside Kenya so farmaajo can deploy all the SNA and weapons to Gedo and make it seem like it's all against Kenya and it worked because 90% of somalis are low IQ xoolo that eat up garbage.

anyways, it's good for ogaden. marehan finally made peace with each other and have a clear agenda, ogaden does too. winner will take it all.

He was released to attack from inside Kenya so farmaajo can deploy all the SNA and weapons to Gedo and make it seem like it's all against Kenya and it worked because 90% of somalis are low IQ xoolo that eat up garbage.

anyways, it's good for ogaden. marehan finally made peace with each other and have a clear agenda, ogaden does too. winner will take it all.
How come NN never attacked Cabaas in Ceelwaaq? Each time they tried he did defeat them.

How come NN never attacked Cabaas in Ceelwaaq? Each time they tried he did defeat them.
it was all for an excuse to arm Gedo. the plan worked.
Farmaajo understand your average Somali is not logical but emotional. If you go on twitter or fb, you'll hundreds of them threatening the UN and the U.S everytime these two make an announcement that they don't like. caqli ma jiro meesha.

it was all for an excuse to arm Gedo. the plan worked.
Farmaajo understand your average Somali is not logical but emotional. If you go on twitter or fb, you'll hundreds of them threatening the UN and the U.S everytime these two make an announcement that they don't like. caqli ma jiro meesha.
Let him arm mx to teeth kileyto they are useless askaris.
Remember Aideed and his few men captured Gedo and chased out MSB and his red berrets to Mandeera.

The red berrets were the most notorious during the time of kacanka and they failed to protect him.
I dont think reer igu sawir haramacad can even have the heart and ferocity of these folks.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he is brought to court and made to answer for his crimes, those families who lost their loves ones deserve justice.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
btw is this the letter? I seen it on twitter and why does the date says 3 days ago when he surrendered last night :)

Let him arm mx to teeth kileyto they are useless askaris.
Remember Aideed and his few men captured Gedo and chased out MSB and his red berrets to Mandeera.

The red berrets were the most notorious during the time of kacanka and they failed to protect him.
I dont think reer igu sawir haramacad can even have the heart and ferocity of these folks.
they are known to only make moves when they got the government on their side. at least they know their weaknesses.:ftw9nwa:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
4tbdqj.png

yeah and i heard it was in a bubble sister universe where time runs backwards. :mjkkk:

This is why I always say N&N is like 10 steps ahead of the opposition. They negotiated with Janaan, let the news be broadcasted by all the news outlets that he surrendered. After the fact Madoobe reacts and fires him, and looks petty. Too late :russ:

So Janan was always a mole and working with FGS? :pachah1::pachah1:Janan can't move a finger without kenya approving it. But now he left. You know what that means? :denzelnigga:. We've warned you time and time again the day of retribution will come. Btw Janan made sure all Reer abdillah, tolomoge and some Cawliyahan to be dropped off at Afmadow and Dhobley with their weapons. Looks like he has code of honour and respect for the militias he used to work with and who helped him in his fighting. The rest of cawliyahan chose to be part of FGS tropps plus the other jubbaland yars yars.

If he at least made sure to hand us their weapons, we could've maybe trusted him.

Trending