madoobe fires Janan

So Janan was always a mole and working with FGS? :pachah1::pachah1:Janan can't move a finger without kenya approving it. But now he left. You know what that means? :denzelnigga:. We've warned you time and time again the day of retribution will come. Btw Janan made sure all Reer abdillah, tolomoge and some Cawliyahan to be dropped off at Afmadow and Dhobley with their weapons. Looks like he has code of honour and respect for the militias he used to work with and who helped him in his fighting. The rest of cawliyahan chose to be part of FGS tropps plus the other jubbaland yars yars.

If he at least made sure to hand us their weapons, we could've maybe trusted him.
I am hearing farmaajo will pardon him and relocate him to Turkey?

And just like that Janan's image will rehabilitated, he'll become a wadani over night.

Farmaajo is no longer even making an attempt to hide his qabyaalad. He's like f*ck itI am ready for heat:mjkkk:

I am hearing farmaajo will pardon him and relocate him to Turkey?

And just like that Janan's image will rehabilitated, he'll become a wadani over night.

Farmaajo is no longer even making an attempt to hide his qabyaalad. He's like f*ck itI am ready for heat:mjkkk:
It was he can't agree with his sub-clan, but now he agreed with them he is qabilist? What happens to Janan is up to Gedo admin and their odayaal. We will see what happens, but we both know people don't become wadani over night. He will be the same as shakir, dahir aweys and roboow.

Can't attack the guy you will use later. :mjlaugh: I'm sure reer afmadow love him. :salute:
How so?
He was always posted in bula xaawo.

So will he be prosecuted for crimes he did in gheeto?

One ghing for sure is only Marehan were affected in Gedo even if he was a mole.
All those incidents MX wall street and financial town bula xaawo suffered.

Col Cabaas knows he cant mess around this time or he will join aabo in Garbaaharey.

How so?
He was always posted in bula xaawo.

So will he be prosecuted for crimes he did in gheeto?

One ghing for sure is only Marehan were affected in Gedo even if he was a mole.
All those incidents MX wall street and financial town bula xaawo suffered.
Ofc he wasn't a mole. Cabbas was always in Ceelwaaq, but he belong in Lower Jubba. Since the Kacaan. He was taking a break from his real job, now it's back to that. Madoobe should've killed him, and given the middle finger to whatever kenya says. Now it's too late. :mjlaugh:

Ofc he wasn't a mole. Cabbas was always in Ceelwaaq, but he belong in Lower Jubba. Since the Kacaan. He was taking a break from his real job, now it's back to that. Madoobe should've killed him, and given the middle finger to whatever kenya says. Now it's too late. :mjlaugh:
Ok
I think we know well still madoobe used ilko on ilko.

No Marehan is in Kismaayo or Lwoer Jubba serving madhoobe.
All Marehan have been used and dumped in Gedo.
Maxa soo harey?
Bula Xaawo has suffered economically with the wars.
Its not like Janan was fighting NN in Afmadow or Dhobley but in Bula Xaawo so still Madhoobe out foxed Marehan.

It was he can't agree with his sub-clan, but now he agreed with them he is qabilist? What happens to Janan is up to Gedo admin and their odayaal. We will see what happens, but we both know people don't become wadani over night. He will be the same as shakir, dahir aweys and roboow.
I can't believe you guys convinced the whole nation that nigga escaped prison in xamar. same prison daahir aways who is HG couldn't escape.

farmaajo full exploited the ignorance of Somali people.

I can't believe you guys convinced the whole nation that nigga escaped prison in xamar. same prison daahir aways who is HG couldn't escape.

farmaajo full exploited the ignorance of Somali people.
Kheyre was behind it. You didn't know that? It was in coordination with Madoobe and the tolomoge kid in kheyre's office. It's the reason why Madoobe supports Kheyre.

Kheyre was behind it. You didn't know that? It was in coordination with Madoobe and the tolomoge kid in kheyre's office. It's the reason why Madoobe supports Kheyre.
nah. it was to create a pretext on which farmaajo can arm gedo without seeming like he's doing it for qabiil. He needed Janan to play his part for this and it worked well.
idk whether madobe got outsmarted or he knew all along.

nah. it was to create a pretext on which farmaajo can arm gedo without seeming like he's doing it for qabiil. He needed Janan to play his part for this and it worked well.
idk whether madobe got outsmarted or he knew all along.
Madoobe can't outsmart a non-existing ploy.

Madoobe can't outsmart a non-existing ploy.
wounded in american drones in 2007 but survived
wounded by AS in 2009 but survived
got locked up in Ethiopian prison but survived
survived sh shariif
survived hsm
karbaashed barre hiiraale
survived farmaajo's purge of maamul states and he's still here lol.

i ain't worried for my nigga.

Just saw it.
My stand was always clear I never trusted him.

Did you ever notice NN never attacked Celwaaq which is at the border with Kenya it was always victory upon victory against Janaan and his forces.
This guy never escaped from prison in Xamar but was left free I never thought he was Micheal scofield.

Janaan has never won even one battle against NN he was always running to Kenya after sharing his activities with NN a day after in secrecy.
The bottom line is it was il.kyar that always suffered.

Now him revealing himself is nothing more than Kordugulo of Ertugrul.
When he was on your side he was gonna destroy farmaajo, but suddenly he is now Michael schofield :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts