madoobe fires Janan

wounded in american drones in 2007 but survived
wounded by AS in 2009 but survived
got locked up in Ethiopian prison but survived
survived sh shariif
survived hsm
karbaashed barre hiiraale
survived farmaajo's purge of maamul states and he's still here lol.

i ain't worried for my nigga.
Foreign interference is now OVER. Madoobe if he is a real leader will now work on reconciliation by leaving just like sh shakir and sharif sakiin. Before he leaves he should gather the elders of each sub-clan to solve the problems.

nah. it was to create a pretext on which farmaajo can arm gedo without seeming like he's doing it for qabiil. He needed Janan to play his part for this and it worked well.
idk whether madobe got outsmarted or he knew all along.
Madoobe knew all along that’s why he distanced himself from janan and told him to go fight in beledxawo,he also stopped funding him

Foreign interference is now OVER. Madoobe if he is a real leader will now work on reconciliation by leaving just like sh shakir and sharif sakiin. Before he leaves he should gather the elders of each sub-clan to solve the problems.
Farmaajo will leave office before Madoobe does,that’s for sure

Barre Hiraale 2.0
This dude and the whole of FGS cant do shit to take over Kismaayo.
Walaalaha Galgaduud - failed
Barre Hiraale - failed
Abdirashid Janan - soon to fail

Concentrate on making Gedo habitable instead of worrying about other ppl's dhul.

FGS are good at deflection everytime they taking a loss they create a new soap opera but I'm glad everyone is keeping an eye on this nonsense.

The Wadani card has expired.

Barre Hiraale 2.0
This dude and the whole of FGS cant do shit to take over Kismaayo.
Walaalaha Galgaduud - failed
Barre Hiraale - failed
Abdirashid Janan - soon to fail

Concentrate on making Gedo habitable instead of worrying about other ppl's dhul.

FGS are good at deflection everytime they taking a loss they create a new soap opera but I'm glad everyone is keeping an eye on this nonsense.

The Wadani card has expired.
Other people's dhul? Kismayo is our land as much as Garbaharrey is.

If you can speak for reer diini or talxe what makes me not speak for Cawliyahan? Do you think they are facaaye.
You lost your privileges for siding with Kenya over Somaia. Cawliayahan is done with your folk. The 400 with Janan have many cawliyahan add to the rest that surrendered before in Beledxaawo. They are ALL going to get training and free their own lands. You can't keep them imprisoned forever.

You lost your privileges for siding with Kenya over Somaia. Cawliayahan is done with your folk. The 400 with Janan have many cawliyahan add to the rest that surrendered before in Beledxaawo. They are ALL going to get training and free their own lands. You can't keep them imprisoned forever.
You are reer xassan you dont represent reer diini and you can go back to nageyle and look after your camels like you used to do.

I am not lama oyaan like you who is used and abused.

You are reer xassan you dont represent reer diini and you can go back to nageyle and look after your camels like you used to do.

I am not lama oyaan like you who is used and abused.

Reer hassan fought for Somalia's case at The Hague. While ex wadaad reer abdillah/MZ only know how to leech off reer hassan and attack ethiopia from qaxooti bases in Luuq and sell somali seas.

Trending

Latest posts