Liyu clan malitia attempt to Eradicate non Darods from somali regions in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEW reading this thread and specifically @Nana.H posts, made me bone hard

It's ok love you could direct your loathing and Hatred on me and tame my ***** :ahh::ahh::ahh:

As my nigguh whom I forgot his name, said
"Put it down on me"
:ahhhh:obamadatazz:denzelnigga:
:what:You are pervert and sick in the head. Horta is the only action you are getting a Internet gay ? :hova:Nigga sound like he sucks turtle dicks for bottle caps :uCkf6mf:,but hey I can smell your khanisness through the screen:umad:, khanis fokhol khanis.
Imagine darood gang rape on Nana I will be the first one.. @Air Jalam @Freebandz take your numbers
Gang rape? Really?:wtfguccimane::mindblown: Rape is not something to joke about irl or in social media Kunta Kinte look alike with your big ass Kangaroo looking ass ears, if you wish rape upon me irl best believe i wouldve shoot you. :gunsmiley:How do you feel if i wish rape upon your siblings or you? what a disgusting human being you are.:snoop:

War iska dhimo khasaara socoto baad tahay wallee. Remember this might be an Internet forum, but what you said is accross the limits regardless :ufdup:
I wouldn't rape her she'd give it up since I'm royalty. I'd say Darood and she'd unlock her .... then

I would tear her a new one. :ahhhh: She wouldn't walk for months. She fuk with the wrong ni99a my nick name ain't kintir demolisher for a reason.:lolbron:
"I wouldn't rape her " kulaha Abaayo Air Jasmiina you ain't raping shit with your loose ceeb ma fahamtay? Lol @tear me even if you could tear anything it'll be your birth certificate cuz no mama wants you :drakegrin: Marka naya dhinic ii dhaf i'm not a Lesbian though. I bet you the type of dhocil who f*ck her own siblings and sweet talk to them how you are a "kintir demolisher":snoop: yo this can't get any crazier shit is like a white ish:ohlord: what a disgraceful child molester farabuutta you are naya
Screw her in the name of Harti and Ogaden

Kabalax union inshallah
kabalax union futadaa ka waas garac yuhu:pacspit:
The whole squad trying to eat of this bimbo you here trying to divide the goons waku see brother :francis:

I called her left naaso:deargod::feedme:
Nope Huuno, the only thing the squad are eating is @CrossEdge 's and @RoyalSomali 's AIDS having dicks wasakhad yahay cry me a river :nasmad:
It's fine by me poor Marexeens and the rest of beesha gotta eat too

I claimed her armpits
So it feels good to you and your shithole beesha to go down on Abaayo Air Jasmiina's ceeb like that? you are disgusting:vqbuyv0: go and claim her armpits for all i care :kobeok:
@Nana.H you are very popular with the darod men:damn:
I can't blame them:diddyass:
i know:chrisfreshhah: i get under their dofaar skin next time i'll make them drink their own dofaar tears including you :siilaanyolaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
iam wondering Liiyuu muther--uckers are they all of them from OGAADEEN clan or there are other qabiils who are members of liiyuu ???
Anybody can be as you long your somali from the ogaden region yes it has none ogaden but most of them are ogaden they bully all civilians there habash slaves they target other ogadens because habash told them to same as other darods
@Freebandz Look at this ni99a:dead: Reminds me of that one ni99a who snitches on students who left the room while the teacher was away.:cryinglaughsmiley:
:deadrose:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:what:You are pervert and sick in the head. Horta is the only action you are getting a Internet gay ? :hova:Nigga sound like he sucks turtle dicks for bottle caps :uCkf6mf:,but hey I can smell your khanisness through the screen:umad:, khanis fokhol khanis.

Gang rape? Really?:wtfguccimane::mindblown: Rape is not something to joke about irl or in social media Kunta Kinte look alike with your big ass Kangaroo looking ass ears, if you wish rape upon me irl best believe i wouldve shoot you. :gunsmiley:How do you feel if i wish rape upon your siblings or you? what a disgusting human being you are.:snoop:

War iska dhimo khasaara socoto baad tahay wallee. Remember this might be an Internet forum, but what you said is accross the limits regardless :ufdup:

"I wouldn't rape her " kulaha Abaayo Air Jasmiina you ain't raping shit with your loose ceeb ma fahamtay? Lol @tear me even if you could tear anything it'll be your birth certificate cuz no mama wants you :drakegrin: Marka naya dhinic ii dhaf i'm not a Lesbian though. I bet you the type of dhocil who f*ck her own siblings and sweet talk to them how you are a "kintir demolisher":snoop: yo this can't get any crazier shit is like a white ish:ohlord: what a disgraceful child molester farabuutta you are naya

Nope Huuno, the only thing the squad are eating is @CrossEdge 's and @RoyalSomali 's AIDS having dicks wasakhad yahay cry me a river :nasmad:

So it feels good to you and your shithole beesha to go down on Abaayo Air Jasmiina's ceeb like that? you are disgusting:vqbuyv0: go and claim her armpits for all i care :kobeok:

i know:chrisfreshhah: i get under their dofaar skin next time i'll make them drink their own dofaar tears including you :siilaanyolaugh:
Every time you talk you turn us on:mjcry:
Your lucky lady you get to pick between so many guys:mybusiness:
Rank us from your preference 1 being the number one choice:mjcry:
Where do I rank:mjcry:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The whole entire Eeydoor can't defeat one of Dhulbahante clan, so they talking about Ogaden, the large Somali tribe which is twice bigger than eeydoor. Shib-iska-dheh.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Air Jasmiina:deadpeter: Is that the best you could come up with? :lol:What a dumb dhoocil. Caqli sadex saac baad tahey sit your ass down.

Air Jasmiina:cryinglaughsmiley: Out of things she could've used doqonta used Air Jasmiina :drakekidding:Goodbye it is not even fair to go back and forth with a yellow bus riding person like you.:francis:

waraabe

Your superior
The whole entire Eeydoor can't defeat one of Dhulbahante clan, so they talking about Ogaden, the large Somali tribe which is twice bigger than eeydoor. Shib-iska-dheh.

Cuqdadle garac. You are bipolar, one min you are sending me private messages asking me to stop insulting your people the next you ate spewing your doofar shid

You are so ghetto!!!!!

Air Jasmiina:deadpeter: Is that the best you could come up with? :lol:What a dumb dhoocil. Caqli sadex saac baad tahey sit your ass down.

Air Jasmiina:cryinglaughsmiley: Out of things she could've used doqonta used Air Jasmiina :drakekidding:Goodbye it is not even fair to go back and forth with a yellow bus riding person like you.:francis:
Shut the f*ck up with your insecure fat ass nayaa afkaada uraya iga ilaali yasmiina farabuuta your name is from now on Jasmiina stay mad since you act like a woman you get dragged like a woman :chrisfreshhah:
You are so ghetto!!!!!
who cares about your opinon though?:draketf: nayaa f*ck outta here:camby:

@Nana.H you are very popular with the darod men:damn:
I can't blame them:diddyass:
Saxiib I noticed her first so by brocode I get first dibs, and a test drive

I love you :oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending