Liyu clan malitia attempt to Eradicate non Darods from somali regions in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Shut the f*ck up with your insecure fat ass nayaa afkaada uraya iga ilaali yasmiina farabuuta your name is from now on Jasmiina stay mad since you act like a woman you get dragged like a woman :chrisfreshhah:

who cares about your opinon though?:draketf: nayaa f*ck outta here:camby:

Typical ratchet join your friends

Lowkey for wanting my dick i see

You can get the whole package

Just sign my balls and consider it delivered
:dabcasar:
First of all fuckface get that out of here you know you are going to be a woman soon:nogrammynoneck: and have no balls like that gay ass anime shit. So stop attempting to ef me just like that anime shit it's just a fantasy in your head and isn't real nor will it ever be real it will never happen so f*ck off pervert :trash:

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Shut the f*ck up with your insecure fat ass nayaa afkaada uraya iga ilaali yasmiina farabuuta your name is from now on Jasmiina stay mad since you act like a woman you get dragged like a woman :chrisfreshhah:

who cares about your opinon though?:draketf: nayaa f*ck outta here:camby:
Nana H. Lubaaxad baa tahay maqley ee wax iisheeg? Luuqada soogal. *_-

First of all fuckface get that out of here you know you are going to be a woman soon:nogrammynoneck: and have no balls like that gay ass anime shit. So stop attempting to ef me just like that anime shit it's just a fantasy in your head and isn't real nor will it ever be real it will never happen so f*ck off pervert :trash:
You do know that you're better off putting me on ignore as female keyboard warriors are my favorite

IM A MASOCHIST

you gave me an absolute boner with verbal karbash

Status
Not open for further replies.