Liyu clan malitia attempt to Eradicate non Darods from somali regions in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
So what exactly can you do to ogaden? Make me understand? What is your fix to the problems facing your people?

My point is Ogaden is wearing different shirt today. since hy took gashaamo from Ogaden today Ogaden is trying to get revenge and settle old scores but since they will get beaten if they do it as clan vs clan, they are doing it under the Ethiopian Flag

My point is Ogaden is wearing different shirt today. since hy took gashaamo from Ogaden today Ogaden is trying to get revenge and settle old scores but since they will get beaten if they do it as clan vs clan, they are doing it under the Ethiopian Flag
When did HY take the haud from us? But let's say they did wouldn't that mean HY and the rest of the isaaq in the land are in the wrong for wanting to live in land they looted?:what1:

WEW reading this thread and specifically @Nana.H posts, made me bone hard

It's ok love you could direct your loathing and Hatred on me and tame my ***** :ahh::ahh::ahh:

As my nigguh whom I forgot his name, said
"Put it down on me"
:ahhhh:obamadatazz:denzelnigga:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
But Habar Gidir don't live in DDSI? If they did it's probably happend in the past decades.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Imagine darood gang rape on Nana I will be the first one.. @Air Jalam @Freebandz take your numbers
I wouldn't rape her she'd give it up since I'm royalty. I'd say Darood and she'd unlock her .... then

I would tear her a new one. :ahhhh: She wouldn't walk for months. She fuk with the wrong ni99a my nick name ain't kintir demolisher for a reason.:lolbron:

image.jpeg
@AbdiJohnson how is threatening female members with gang rape acceptable
He is advocating for genciode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending