Liyu clan malitia attempt to Eradicate non Darods from somali regions in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid, a @Nana.H, @waraabe collaboration.
they're victims of Liyu police
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Nana H = the new magool
Magool AUN afkada ka leexi yusan afka ku khalocaninee
Nazi club
Naya edeb yeelo
Wallahi never have I seen two uneducated moryaans obsessed with qabiil.
Says the undercover qabiliste when will you come out nigga
they're victims of
Liyu police

View attachment 4105
revenge will happen as soon as possible soon your doofar emotions comes out :siilaanyolaugh:
Not only qabiil but advocating for killing and genocides while they are enjoying the safety of west.
Keep crying the delicious doofaar tears i can smell it through my screen:chrisfreshhah:

"According to credible source"
"Reported by human rights"
but doesn't provide even a wikipedia source.
Can't even spell border and attempts to convey two conflicting messages...i.e they are former onlf members but they punish non onlf supporters
Says Ahmed madoobe is ONLF member when he was a former alshabab leader
Says there is human trafficking? lol waa waxaad doonto iska qor but sadly lies will not fix the problems.

Does this guy realize it is easier to fight and retaliate against liyuu police members than it is to fight ogaden as a clan? No logic or even a little bit of caqli on your part.

The creepiest shit ever. Just a few minutes ago @waraabe and @painfull truth where replying to each other, I got off the phone and strated praying Magrib, only to find out all the messages are gone.

waraabe

Your superior
"According to credible source"
"Reported by human rights"
but doesn't provide even a wikipedia source.
Can't even spell border and attempts to convey two conflicting messages...i.e they are former onlf members but they punish non onlf supporters
Says Ahmed madoobe is ONLF member when he was a former alshabab leader
Says there is human trafficking? lol waa waxaad doonto iska qor but sadly lies will not fix the problems.

Does this guy realize it is easier to fight and retaliate against liyuu police members than it is ogaden as a clan? No logic or even a little bit of caqli on your part.

If Ogaden catch their sons and take care of their people and stop them then there would be no need to fight anyone.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
According to credible sources Ahmed Madobe of Somalia’s ONLF Jubba Land leader, Mohamud Abdi Omar of Kilil Five Ethiopia, Abdi Wali Gas of Puntland Somalia and elite Darods in Kenya including Afey, IGAD leading member all of Darod clan have met behind the scene and close doors and agreed to bring back Darod clan rule excluding Marehan/Darod of Somalia by taking advantage of the animosity between Habar-gidir and Abgal of Hawiye clan and by introducing clan federalism for clan the conflict to continue in Somalia and to weaken the central government while strengthening and empowering their regions.
Ahmed Madobe former ONLF and Al-shabab born in Dhagah Bour Ethiopia who controls Jubba-land after using the Kenyan army to capture Kismayo have been killing and displacing non Ogaden people in Kismayo using his clan militia/former ONLF, while populating Kismayo by relocating Ogaden refugees from Kenyan Refugee camps and just made a deal with Kenya rulers and Somalia Ambassador of Kenya to close Refugee Camps in Kenya to Settle Ogaden/Darod refugees in Kismayo to drain money from the international community

:denzelnigga: the Darood are making a comeback. Damn politics is getting interesting again

Status
Not open for further replies.