Liyu clan malitia attempt to Eradicate non Darods from somali regions in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga I learned your entire clan on somnet forum. didn't even know you exist and you're telling me one of your irrelevant subclans gave me nightmares??? :damn:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's threads like this that sometimes make me feel ashamed to be Somali, as sad as that sounds.

Maybe what they say about is right.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
this why people see us as a joke talking about stupid qabils nobody cares about. while the ethiopeans are laughing at you s killing each other over qabil wallahi things like this piss me off you haiwans

Looking up Google Earth, Gaashaamo borders the Somali state of Togdheer, which is a smuggling hub for Khat traders.

Quit trying to defend Khat dealers sxb and making this about Qabiil.

Galmudug regions that borders Ethiopia have a legitimate reasons to fight Liyuu police, but ur people were smuggling Khat.

So quit bringing HG into this nacas.

when Liyu Police attacked HG and xawadle.
0mKXcg1.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Looking up Google Earth, Gaashaamo borders the Somali state of Togdheer, which is a smuggling hub for Khat traders.

Quit trying to defend Khat dealers sxb and making this about Qabiil.

Galmudug regions that borders Ethiopia have a legitimate reasons to fight Liyuu police, but ur people were smuggling Khat.

So quit bringing HG into this nacas.

Donkey Kong that is their lands they can smuggle Satan if they want. They killed 300 hg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The only people I've seen who've consistantly seen been against killings in somali galbeed are ONLF. The only group so far to put liyuu's human rights abuses on an international stage.

But pro liyuu police songs are sung in your capital you know? :vo3yidw:

But I'm definitely sure that liyu uses Qabil to encourage enmity.

waraabe

Your superior
The only people I've seen who've consistantly seen been against killings in somali galbeed are ONLF. The only group so far to put liyuu's human rights abuses on an international stage.

But pro liyuu police songs are sung in your capital you know? :vo3yidw:

But I'm definitely sure that liyu uses Qabil to encourage enmity.

Liyu is former onlf fighter

Oh yes the Old Darood bogeyman crying game :mjcry:

Listen tell your Somaliland Khat addicts to stay in Burco and never set foot in Ogadenia or they will get Karbashed again. All this talk is not gonna bring Gashamo into SL it's part of Ogadenia you either behave like a citizen and guest or you get your ass kicked back into SL it's that simple

SomaliLand needs to do something about their Khat problem they're taking that junkie mentality everywhere they go. I'm glad Liyu is stopping these Khat traffickers and containing the problem to the Triangle :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.