Are Somalis chronically online or is there another reason why anything Somali related tends to attract a lot of attention?

It’s mostly bots , think a lot of companies do it to collect data and indexing. If site has millions of real viewers would be way more interactions
Bots collecting personal sensitive data on all these niggas and they are worried about what ajnabis might be watching as they openly discuss anything and everything in English :drakelaugh:

Some of them are embarassing like I would tiny bit understand if Somaliland had a different name but Somalland has the name somali in it. There is no escape. Clueless ajanabis will literally think both Somaliland and Somalia are the same, they would probably think Somaliland is more of the shithole.
Pictured: A Somali(land) troll trying to insult another Somali, despite the fact that the rest of Africa (let alone the rest of the world) are just seeing two Somalis fight. 🤣

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

as the resident non-somali here, I'd say, based on living among somalis for some years; somalis tend to be more social and outgoing, extroverted, etc... while ethiopians for the most part, are more reserved, especially those from the north... so I think this may play a role in how/why somalis are very prominent, in good and bad ways

as the resident non-somali here, I'd say, based on living among somalis for some years; somalis tend to be more social and outgoing, extroverted, etc... while ethiopians for the most part, are more reserved, especially those from the north... so I think this may play a role in how/why somalis are very prominent, in good and bad ways
I noticed Habesha/Oromo men tend to be much more quieter and more assimilated than Somali men, they tend to care more about presenting themselves well and also defend their women.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I noticed Habesha/Oromo men tend to be much more quieter and more assimilated than Somali men, they tend to care more about presenting themselves well and also defend their women.
A lot of Ethiopians aren't Muslim and because of that they have an easier time assimilating in the west.

"and also defend their women."

Ethiopian gender wars are completely one sided. It's just Ethiopian women dunking on Ethiopian men.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had their own version of Dark nn pop out because of this. What's makes it worse for their incels is that Ethiopians date out more often than somalis so these same chicks dunking on Ethiopian guys still date non Ethiopians.

Yeah we're more reserved in general and quiet for sure. When I lived with Somalis, I blended in though, they just assumed that I was another Abdi Sharmake Samatar lol.
We definitely do not play when it comes to our women but in general, we see east african Muslims as our extended family.

A lot of Ethiopians aren't Muslim and because of that they have an easier time assimilating in the west.

"and also defend their women."

Ethiopian gender wars are completely one sided. It's just Ethiopian women dunking on Ethiopian men.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had their own version of Dark nn pop out because of this.
There's plenty of Ethiopian/eritrean muslims in America, yet from what I seen they are quite and assimilated. Habesha men hardly ever degrade their women despite Habesha women are known to insult their men. Habesha men instead man up and keep it moving instead of crying like a new born baby and dedicate their lives day in and day out in bashing and destroying their women reputation and self esteem. Somali men on social media aren't normal and the police needs to be involved and their hard drive needs to checked and analysed.

Yeah we're more reserved in general and quiet for sure. When I lived with Somalis, I blended in though, they just assumed that I was another Abdi Sharmake Samatar lol.
We definitely do not play when it comes to our women but in general, we see east african Muslims as our extended family.
I wish Somali men were like Habesha/Oromo men. Kudos to you and your people, learn from our fatal mistake.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There's plenty of Ethiopian/eritrean muslims in America, yet from what I seen they are quite and assimilated. Habesha men hardly ever degrade their women despite Habesha women are known to insult their men. Habesha men instead man up and keep it moving instead of crying like a new born baby and dedicate their lives day in and day out in bashing and destroying their women reputation and self esteem. Somali men on social media aren't normal and the police needs to be involved and their hard drive needs to checked and analysed.

"Habesha men hardly ever degrade their women despite Habesha women are known to insult their men. Habesha men instead man up and keep it moving instead of crying like a new born baby and dedicate their lives day in and day out in bashing and destroying their women reputation and self esteem"

Most aren't muslim. So similar to like other non Muslim madows in the west the young men learn to date at a young age and actually engage in relationships.

Why give a f*ck about some random habesha women's opinion if you aren't in a relationship with her.

Literally most non Muslim men share this exact same mindset. The only ones that don't are religiously conservative men. They mate guard the most.

"Habesha men hardly ever degrade their women despite Habesha women are known to insult their men. Habesha men instead man up and keep it moving instead of crying like a new born baby and dedicate their lives day in and day out in bashing and destroying their women reputation and self esteem"

Most aren't muslim. So similar to like other non Muslim madows in the west the young men learn to date at a young age and actually engage in relationships.

Why give a f*ck about some random habesha women's opinion if you aren't in a relationship with her.

Literally most non Muslim men share this exact same mindset. The only ones that don't are religiously conservative men. They mate guard the most.
Tbh their beef in Amharic is pretty bad ofc no one sees that and it won't go viral in English speaking spaces. They don't air their dirty laundry but I assure you they have some

Somali men aren't mateguarding somali women, they're literally throwing our ceeb to the world and on top of that making us undesirable by posting scary looking Somali women who aren't even covered and makes sure it goes viral. They're doing the opposite in protecting us. They're even worse than these gaalo men who engage in haram relationship and not care if their women marries or date out.

How did that tweet attract 8 million views? The reposts & likes to views ratio does not add up. That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

This means that they are unemployed and have no life. At least take advantage of these numbers and publish what is beneficial for the image of the country.