Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your God Darwin set off the most murderous religion on planet earth that made humans into animals fighting for their survival. Because of this Dogma you have for a religion, words like Politicide, Democide, Genocide and Classicide found themselves into human lexicon. To your cult, human life has no value and can be terminated at will for the survival of another and it all fits the basic creed of the survival of the fittest. I would not say a word if I were you cultist about God.
And gaals, those that leave the religion, gays, and transgenders can be killed. And in times of war the enemies wives can be taken as sexual slaves. Where's the value of value of human life?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Your God Darwin set off the most murderous religion on planet earth that made humans into animals fighting for their survival. Because of this Dogma you have for a religion, words like Politicide, Democide, Genocide and Classicide found themselves into human lexicon. To your cult, human life has no value and can be terminated at will for the survival of another and it all fits the basic creed of the survival of the fittest. I would not say a word if I were you cultist about God.

:faysalwtf::what1:

What the f*ck are you taking about?!
:umwhat:

Don't come to me with your retardation and bullshit. If you have anything against Charles Darwin and his ideas, go to his grave and speak to him about it but don't talk out of your arse like an inbred.

Let's look at the real cult and what it teaches instead of just making shit up. Killing apostates, forcing Christians and Jews to pay a poll tax, Jizya, convert or die all whilst anyone else is given the ultimatum of death or Islam. Cutting off the hands of theives, 4 male witnesses for rape victims, stoning of adulterers, throwing gays off buildings, women not being allowed to leave without a male guardian as stated in the Hadiths, slavery and sexual slavery and many many more.

I like how you have an cugdad with atheists man.
:ummhmm:

Don't come to me with your retardation and bullshit. If you have anything against Charles Darwin and his ideas, go to his grave and speak to him about it but don't talk out of your arse like an inbred.

Let's look at the real cult and what it teaches instead of just making shit up. Killing apostates, forcing Christians and Jews to pay a poll tax, Jizya, convert or die all whilst anyone else is given the ultimatum of death or Islam. Cutting off the hands of theives, 4 male witnesses for rape victims, stoning of adulterers, throwing gays off buildings, women not being allowed to leave without a male guardian as stated in the Hadiths, slavery and sexual slavery and many many more.

You're a hero and an inspiration to humanity everywhere.

And gaals, those that leave the religion, gays, and transgenders can be killed. And in times of war the enemies wives can be taken as sexual slaves. Where's the value of value of human life?

Like I said, the door is open for you to leave and make sure it doesn't hit you on your way out. You wanted an opinion and a reaction posting your bs and you got one, out never to return and save us some time on here. This should be good enough for you if you were shaky on your decision to leave religion, a muslim advising you to run fast through the door of Islam and never to look back should be credible. One less stain on society. Amen.

I'm just loving the replies from so called religious people Aka Muslims :reallymaury: keep up the good work :sass2:

By the way @Assata Shakur 1st of all welcome I would suggest you have a good read and see what the bible contains my favourite part when Jacob wrestles with God he puts God in a qoor sagaaro and sabaaxads him:mjlaugh:

You meant "Cuqdad"? You personify cuqdad based on your entire Somali spot contribution. You breathe in and out the Cuqdad and hopefully you die in your state. That is enough torment for someone to experience and you show the signs of a tormented soul.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
:kodaksmiley: worship whoever you want or choose not too, keep it moving:camby:
I'm just loving the replies from so called religious people Aka Muslims :reallymaury: keep up the good work :sass2:

By the way @Assata Shakur 1st of all welcome I would suggest you have a good read and see what the bible contains my favourite part when Jacob wrestles with God he puts God in a qoor sagaaro and sabaaxads him:mjlaugh:

:mjlol: i spilled my coffee

Saxib, People messed up the book of God in the past and took liberty in editing and making religion partial and tribal. Even painting Jesus as a European explains how societies back in those days were obsessed with race and making an impartial creator a racist by coming up with verses that takes legitimacy from other tribes etc. According to the same Bible, "God is Perfect and is not the Author of Confusion", yet many verses point to that same confusion and strange stories. Islam is here to defend both Christianity and Judaism by helping them return to the Origin of the message and clean up the mess their forefathers added to their books. It is human error rather than God having a hand in that ugly mess you just quoted for the simpleton woman.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You meant "Cuqdad"? You personify cuqdad based on your entire Somali spot contribution. You breathe in and out the Cuqdad and hopefully you die in your state. That is enough torment for someone to experience and you show the signs of a tormented soul.

:mjlol: Mate, I must of got you good for you to really despise my existence.
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Don't just come in making bullshit claims about people who've contributed to their short existence on this planet whilst praising slave owners as the greatest amongst humanity.
:kodaksmiley::bell:

:mjlol: Mate, I must of got you good for you to really despise my existence.
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Don't just come in making bullshit claims about people who've contributed to their short existence on this planet whilst praising slave owners as the greatest amongst humanity.
:kodaksmiley::bell:

I don't intend to waste my time going over the same with you. People can look up all you said in here and the rebuttal you got that made you beg for no debate. You took a break from your usual shitting on the forums about Islam because of the smack down you got. You got ass whipped but I see you want some more. I am not in the mood.

You are miserable everyday and it shows in your obsession with God whom you claim you don't believe Exists, yet your life became decidated to his mention. It is as if you are not happy unless you are mentioning God. You mention God more than I do as a Muslim apparently. Which is funny in a way.

Miskiin you're still at it. I hope you know you're not getting a prize. You just got decimated beyond relief. Go take that loss in one of your safe spaces because you're triggered.

The door is on your left naayaa. Don't let it hit you and go join any cult you please. Islam is not for you.

The door is on your left naayaa. Don't let it hit you and go join any cult you please. Islam is not for you.
The salt is unreal you're a so called "Muslim" but reduce yourself to name calling others that don't agree with your views. You're the one in a cult good luck repressing all your feelings for decades and then dying knowing you haven't really lived for a second. You're doing all this for what? Another enternity of repressed feelings, everyone looking the same, drinking from rivers of milk, honey, non alcoholic wine (aka juice). You can keep that and good luck in your endeavours in pursuit of a "happy after life".

Saxib, People messed up the book of God in the past and took liberty in editing and making religion partial and tribal. Even painting Jesus as a European explains how societies back in those days were obsessed with race and making an impartial creator a racist by coming up with verses that takes legitimacy from other tribes etc. According to the same Bible, "God is Perfect and is not the Author of Confusion", yet many verses point to that same confusion and strange stories. Islam is here to defend both Christianity and Judaism by helping them return to the Origin of the message and clean up the mess their forefathers added to their books. It is human error rather than God having a hand in that ugly mess you just quoted for the simpleton woman.

I don't mean to be rude actually in a way i do saaxiib your trying to get into a long winded sheeko with me about a book walibee the bible and the Quran yow edited yow waax aan loojogiin, is like trying to start a conversation with me about which Movie is better the old Jurassic park or the new revised one, and in my response i would say as for Originality i'll give the Bible two thumbs up walee niin markhaansan ba sheekadas alifeeh as for the Quran it get's no ratings in the department for originality from my side other then that it's all pure fiction and also you can take the teletubies as your God and i wouldn't care, in my view all religions belongs in the Garbage can called history along with the Dinosaurs pun intended.
:sitdown:

I don't mean to be rude actually in a way i do saaxiib your trying to get into a long winded sheeko with me about a book walibee the bible and the Quran yow edited yow waax aan loojogiin, is like trying to start a conversation with me about which Movie is better the old Jurassic park or the new revised one, and in my response i would say as for Originality i'll give the Bible two thumbs up walee niin markhaansan ba sheekadas alifeeh as for the Quran it get's no ratings in the department for originality from my side other then that it's all pure fiction and also you can take the teletubies as your God and i wouldn't care, in my view all religions belongs in the Garbage can called history along with the Dinosaurs pun intended.
:sitdown:

I was merely pointing out that what you wanted to portray as God's work, is actually the work of men who took liberty to write as they please in a book of God.

As for rating Islam or anything religion, aren't you aiming above your grade level and intellect? For all I know, you might sleeping in your piss barely writing cogent message yet you want us to believe your ratings matter? For f*ck's sake, come back sober or make sense.

Every loser pretends their opinion matters.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I don't intend to waste my time going over the same with you. People can look up all you said in here and the rebuttal you got that made you beg for no debate. You took a break from your usual shitting on the forums about Islam because of the smack down you got. You got ass whipped but I see you want some more. I am not in the mood.

You are miserable everyday and it shows in your obsession with God whom you claim you don't believe Exists, yet your life became decidated to his mention. It is as if you are not happy unless you are mentioning God. You mention God more than I do as a Muslim apparently. Which is funny in a way.

:russ: Aren't you the same guy that I called upon to defend the prophet against my claims of him being a charlatan that I proved using Islamic sources? Didn't you then make a thread trying to get people banned for insulting the prophet right after I made those claims built upon from the Seerah of the prophet? :drakelaugh:

If you don't want to be brought down from your fairytales then you shouldn't start debates with those whom you've shown that you can't hold yourself up against. Don't make claims and then shy away from defending them you pathetic excuse of an inbred.
:pachah1:

The salt is unreal you're a so called "Muslim" but reduce yourself to name calling others that don't agree with your views. You're the one in a cult good luck repressing all your feelings for decades and then dying knowing you haven't really lived for a second. You're doing all this for what? Another enternity of repressed feelings, everyone looking the same, drinking from rivers of milk, honey, non alcoholic wine (aka juice). You can keep that and good luck in your endeavours in pursuit of a "happy after life".

Well, I don't care about your beliefs, so why get upset when I openly tell you the door is on your left? I am not here to beg anyone into staying Islam as it is a choice one can make for themselves to believe in God or not.

I was merely pointing out that what you wanted to portray as God's work, is actually the work of men who took liberty to write as they please in a book of God.

As for rating Islam or anything religion, aren't you aiming above your grade level and intellect? For all I know, you might sleeping in your piss barely writing cogent message yet you want us to believe your ratings matter? For f*ck's sake, come back sober or make sense.

Every loser pretends their opinion matters.

Trigger intensifies Allahu Akbar kaboom iis qaarxii :drakelaugh:
I'm out :chrisfreshhah::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts