Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I advise you to watch these videos and ponder and reflect on your purpose of life.I understand that certain Muslims are bad but Islam is indeed the true religion and i genuinely hope you can understand that.20 minutes of your day could potentially prevent an eternity of suffering.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I wasn't asking for your permission sir but thanks for the greenlight. It means so much to me.

I will pay you to stop.
Then why make a thread about it, if you didnt want people's opinions?
:drakewtf:

It seems like somali athiests can only be their true selves online.

Then why make a thread about it, if you didnt want people's opinions?
:drakewtf:

It seems like somali athiests can only be their true selves online.
I did want different people's perspective but I'm so glad your holiness has granted me to do "whatever I want". I'm sorry I triggered a fanatic. And I'm not an atheist I believe in god just not your god.

VixR

Veritas
Nah it's not from what I can tell. Just a project gone off the rails :pachah1:

Also which smiley in particular?
I'm cruising through the laws. The summaries are funny.

Basketball, big mouth. I forget his name.
That's what I was expecting when I got invited but it wasn't like that at all. I liked their style of preaching and their message of love which isn't something that I've ever seen in a mosque.
I've been to a churches, but it was a very austere Orthodox one, and then another nondenominational one on occasions.

I always thought SB churches were fire and brimstone, but when you said Black it threw me off onto the stereotypical Black church portrayed on TV, so I'm surprised on both counts.

To me, it didn't matter the atmosphere of the ppl, bc I didn't believe what was being said. Most times were occasions where no one was being preachy.

That's what I was expecting when I got invited but it wasn't like that at all. I liked their style of preaching and their message of love which isn't something that I've ever seen in a mosque.
Ask those parishioners what they think about gays or pro life people and watch where that message of love goes :mjpls:

Ask those parishioners what they think about gays or pro life people and watch where that message of love goes :mjpls:
That's where you're wrong my friend invited and he's gay so I went to an accepting church where ALL people are welcome. I would never disrespect the community like that.

Or it could be someone with an actual life and just wants to get a discussion started. I know it's mind blowing but some people have work, go to school, etc and do not have the time to sit around all day making multiple accounts to advance their agenda. That's just a crazy theory though.
But they have the time to lurk around and read stuff?:camby:

you are going to a black church? Don't get shot.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending