Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I've been a longtime lurker of Sspot. I've finally decided to join sspot officially after seeing many atheists on here and to ask a critical question. How did you leave Islam? You see over the past year I've been struggling to grapple with the fact that I'm feeling suffocated. Islam is not about choices it's about doing the impossible pleasing an unpleasable deity. I feel like I'm living a lie every time I go back to see my family wearing the hijab even though I'm dying inside. Fake pray when my mom asks me to pray. Instead of Allah addressing the way a man thinks of a woman and try to change that he instead brought the jilbaab down so women could cover themselves and make them undesirable to the eyes of men. That doesn't work rape is still a huge epidemic roughly 1400 years later. I recently attended a Southern Baptist Church service and it was so freeing! They preached about love and acceptance for all instead of the usual mosque services preaching about the 101 ways to enter hell fire. Do we really have such a narcissistic god that equating him with another god is worse than rape, murder, etc. My skin crawls when someone preaches to me about Islam and tells me I need to get back to Allah and start wearing the hijab. Hopefully we start a healthy discussion .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This site really does attract a lot of atheists.

n15dPag.jpg

>leaving one religion for another
:camby:

Southern baptism of all things. That's Mike Huckabee's squad.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
How comes all of these Atheist have the similar bios? It's obvious they are the same account. Probably the s account.

Your bio says: "The All Seeing Eye|Proud SJWlander"

@Opone's bio says: "Athiest | Stoner | Code monkey | Lover of Ethiopia"

This is far too obvious.

You better be a deist then

or else, :idontlike:

also, what you just said literally contradicted itself
How comes all of these Atheist have the similar bios? It's obvious they are the same account. Probably the s account.

Your bio says: "The All Seeing Eye|Proud SJWlander"

@Opone's bio says: "Athiest | Stoner | Code monkey | Lover of Ethiopia"

This is far too obvious.
I'm not an atheist
You better be a deist then

or else, :idontlike:

also, what you just said literally contradicted itself
If you want to get technical I do believe in a higher being. But not the petty, angery, narcissistic Islamic god.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Shut up you crazy Illuminati I know you're here to recruit people "all seeing eye" kulaha
You just qarxised yourself :camby:

That could also be true, wallahi this chick is triggering my inner sherlock
I'm sorry you're being triggered. Do you need a safe space qaashinyaho? Hooyoda waas all day everyday. Stop trivializing my genuine discussion you bahal. Go take your shaaydanimo somewhere else. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.