Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 12808

When you have nothing against the scientific evidence propagated by geniuses, lying about their personality, which is different to their work and lying about it too, becomes the desperation that the ill fated will go to. Charles Darwin was an abolitionist whilst Muhammad was a slave owner who cursed women and children into slavery. Yaab...

I'm not sure you know this, but that's a lie that you haven't substantiated with something I'm not sure capable of comprehending called... evidence.

Perhaps its best to get to know the difference between atheism and religion you bloody inbred.

View attachment 12807

You use an image of a man whose motivations in science and discovery were partly driven by the admiration he had For God. You folks like to associate with smart people to hide the stupidity and the inferiority of your creed and beliefs. Sadly for you, and luckily for others people who left their mark on science had better views about God and religion.

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man". (Albert Einstein)

You suck at everything including science. Wallow in your misery brother.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
""Verily They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, but in time they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive""

""Verily They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, but in time they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive""

Indeed, these folks are deep into self deception. Their desperation and attempts on here on a daily basis to validate themselves speaks to that.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You use an image of a man whose motivations in science and discovery were partly driven by the admiration he had For God. You folks like to associate smart people to hide the stupidity and the inferiority of your creed and beliefs. Sadly, people who left their mark on science had better views about God and religion.

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man". (Albert Einstein)

You suck at everything including science. Wallow in your misery brother.

Well, it seems that you know very little about Albert Einstein to seriously push that narrative. Some of the smartest men in science have held religious beliefs but that isn't an argument for religion but for science. Nonetheless, Einstein didn't believe in God from the contemporary understanding of what a God is. He was most likely a pantheist. In fact, he addressed this gross misuse of his quotes that people, such as yourself, love to take out of context.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

Yet again you are exposed for the ignorant fool that you are.

Again, you fail to back up your original points and you retreat to deviations and ignorance. You then claim I lack knowledge in science but then at the same you seem to lack the very basic understanding of evolution whilst dismissing as fiction.

cosmos is yin and burhan is Yang. Together they form the balance that which this forum is held together on.
May you both argue for an eternity and a day.

Otherwise great catastrophe will befall this forum such as AJ getting qarxised.

260px-Yin_yang.svg.png

Oscar, th
Well, it seems that you know very little about Albert Einstein to seriously push that narrative. Some of the smartest men in science have held religious beliefs but that isn't an argument for religion but for science. Nonetheless, Einstein didn't believe in God from the contemporary understanding of what a God is. He was most likely a pantheist. In fact, he addressed this gross misuse of his quotes that people, such as yourself, love to take out of context.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

Yet again you are exposed for the ignorant fool that you are.

Again, you fail to back up your original points and you retreat to deviations and ignorance. You then claim I lack knowledge in science but then at the same you seem to lack the very basic understanding of evolution whilst dismissing as fiction.

Of course he was against conventional religion, so were Isac Newton and others who had their own beef with religion as it was handed down to them from their society. They disagreed with the organization and some of the creeds, which doesn't mean they did not believe in a creator.. They sure did not buy into the theory of Apes like you do. Some of them saw that theory as dishonest. So, don't even go there dude. You will only embarrass yourself more.

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being". (Albert Einstein)

Now that is a balanced human who struggled with Faith. A genius admitting lack of total understanding of nature and his own being. Compare that to your ignorance.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hello everyone I've been a longtime lurker of Sspot. I've finally decided to join sspot officially after seeing many atheists on here and to ask a critical question. How did you leave Islam? You see over the past year I've been struggling to grapple with the fact that I'm feeling suffocated. Islam is not about choices it's about doing the impossible pleasing an unpleasable deity. I feel like I'm living a lie every time I go back to see my family wearing the hijab even though I'm dying inside. Fake pray when my mom asks me to pray. Instead of Allah addressing the way a man thinks of a woman and try to change that he instead brought the jilbaab down so women could cover themselves and make them undesirable to the eyes of men. That doesn't work rape is still a huge epidemic roughly 1400 years later. I recently attended a Southern Baptist Church service and it was so freeing! They preached about love and acceptance for all instead of the usual mosque services preaching about the 101 ways to enter hell fire. Do we really have such a narcissistic god that equating him with another god is worse than rape, murder, etc. My skin crawls when someone preaches to me about Islam and tells me I need to get back to Allah and start wearing the hijab. Hopefully we start a healthy discussion .

Hello isaaq/majeerteen

Bye isaaq/majeerteen

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Oscar, th

Of course he was against conventional religion, so were Issac Newton and others who had their own beef with religion as it was handed down to them from their society. A fact that doesn't proof they didn't believe in God. they sure did not buy into the theory of Apes like you do. Some of them saw that theory as dishonest. So, don't even go there dude. You will only embarrass yourself more.

Clearly you don't know what Pantheism means. Here it is:

"A doctrine which identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God."

And to add:

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this"

That is completely different to the sort of God that you present who can be related to. Also, Newton was a Christian although the form of Christianity he practiced has been denounced in modern times as heretical. He never made it public in his time.

Nonetheless you stated that Einstein didn't accept evolution which of course has zero evidence behind it. Einstein has never spoken about evolution. Nonetheless, I would assume that he would have acknowledged the science behind it as he was a scientist and he himself is the mind behind the theory of relativity which he received his fame on.

Moving on, your point about Newton is by far the most shocking. Newton was an 17/18th century scientist who died in 1727 whilst Charles Darwin was born in 1809 meaning that there was no way for Newton to accept or deny something he didn't even live to see published. Again, you have shown that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Over 97% of scientists accept evolution to be a fact of science today. Tell me what prominent scientists rejects it?

Clearly you don't know what Pantheism means. Here it is:

"A doctrine which identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God."

And to add:

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this"

That is completely different to the sort of God that you present who can be related to. Also, Newton was a Christian although the form of Christianity he practiced has been denounced in modern times as heretical. He never made it public in his time.

Nonetheless you stated that Einstein didn't accept evolution which of course has zero evidence behind it. Einstein has never spoken about evolution. Nonetheless, I would assume that he would have acknowledged the science behind it as he was a scientist and he himself is the mind behind the theory of relativity which he received his fame on.

Moving on, your point about Newton is by far the most shocking. Newton was an 18th century scientist who died in 1727 whilst Charles Darwin was born in 1809 meaning that there was no way for Newton to accept something he didn't even live to see. Again, you have shown that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Over 97% of scientists accept evolution to be a fact of science today. Tell me what prominent scientists rejects it?

According to your definition of pantheism, God still somewhat manifests himself in the creation. Compare that to your beliefs. As for me saying many didn't accept Darwin's Bullshit as a science, I was generally speaking without reference to a time line. It is you reading this in my reply to find something to hang on to and get out of your deep shit. You can simply ask for a rope to survive and I don't mind throwing one to you so I can torment you another day for my pleasure.

No smart person accepts things made themselves into what they are without someone setting up the conditions. From the creation of the Universe to the macroevolution as you call it. You rejected this rebuttal and posted some videos. I watched looking for process explanation of how species transition, but all I saw in the video was stupid demonstration of a finger and a leg of some animal resembling ones on another in the sea. Big fucking deal. Whales are mammals like hippos, therefore, God doesn't exist --> Xoolay na moodeen with that bullshit.

Naga daa ciyaarta, we are not kids. The so called scientists you talk about are confused anyway and struggle with the data they look at. So it is normal to be biased and declare religion is useless for them. If GENIUS Einstein admitted he doesn't understand nature well and suggested humility, follow his advise and stop pronouncements of ignorance as facts.

We both have religions and mine happens to be meaningful. Yours can't be sold to a kid much less to an adult with basic comprehension of anything. Tough luck Cosa.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
According to your definition of pantheism, God still somewhat manifests himself in the creation. Compare that to your beliefs. As for me saying many didn't accept Darwin's Bullshit as a science, I was generally speaking without reference to a time line. It is you reading this in my reply to find something to hang on to and get out of your deep shit. You can simply ask for a rope to survive and I don't mind throwing one to you so I can torment you another day for my pleasure.

No smart person accepts things made themselves into what they are without someone setting up the conditions. From the creation of the Universe to the macroevolution as you call it. You rejected this rebuttal and posted some videos. I watched looking for process explanation of how species transition, but all I saw in the video was stupid demonstration of a finger and a leg of some animal resembling ones on another in the sea. Big fucking deal. Whales are mammals like hippos, therefore, God doesn't exist --> Xoolay na moodeen with that bullshit.

Naga daa ciyaarta, we are not kids. the so called scientists you talk about are confused anyway and struggle with the data they look at. So it is normal to be biased and declare religion is useless for them. If GENIUS Einstein admitted he doesn't understand nature well and suggested humility, follow his advise and stop pronouncements of ignorance as facts.

We both have religions and mine happens to be meaningful. Yours can't be sold to a kid much less to an adult with basic comprehension of anything. Tough luck Cosa.

Again, I provided the quote that clearly shows that Einstein takes your god to be nothing more than a creation of the human mind. As for pantheism, it's completely different to god, as would be understood by someone like you, and so to put them in the same category is just pulling on straws.

You second paragraph is evidence of your retardation. Evolution doesn't disprove the existence of god and many theists have found it to be completely compatible with their world view. Go and see theistic evolution. Evolution simply explains the complexity of life after it has emerged. The Big Bang doesn't disprove god either, it simply explains how the universe came to be not what caused it. Nonetheless, if nothing cannot bring something, then where did Allah come from? Saying that nothing cannot give you something whilst asserting the existence of a God who exists on nothing and created everything from nothing is special pleading. The videos I provided clearly illustrated how whales evolved. The fact that you don't know, and clearly lacking apathy in knowing, is evidence of your ignorance. Why argue against evolution if you only demonstrate that you don't understand it? Surely it's best to educate yourself?

Naga daa ciyaarta, we are not kids. the so called scientists you talk about are confused anyway and struggle with the data they look at. So it is normal to be biased and declare religion is useless for them. If GENIUS Einstein admitted he doesn't understand nature well and suggested humility, follow his advise and stop pronouncements of ignorance as facts.

And once you've been shown that scientists aren't in debate about the authenticity of evolution, you then choose to call them confused and biased. Not only have you shown yourself to be uninterested in facts, you've shown that you don't care about intellectual honesty. Only scientists who agree with your position are good whilst the majority are confused and biased. Moreover, I am humble about the universe. I understand my insignificance in it. I also understand my position on Earth and how we're not really special but just another evolved primate from the animal kingdom. The one who lacks humility is he who claims god created humanity special. The one who believes that god created the earth before the heavens, i.e. The universe. That's not only false, but geocentric.

Well I don't I have a religion. Religion requires the belief in a deity and I don't believe in any. The fact that you have to bring down atheism to the position of religion shows how much your lacking in any real arguments.

:mjlol: Ironic when you believe this has occurred historically:

View attachment 12821

Funny enough, you've been corrected by your own fellow Muslim compatriots on the matter that atheism is NOT a religion.

You can't be an atheist without accepting certain doctrine fundamental to the cult. Darwin by default is the revered leader of the cult, and followers practice the atheism creed everyday - Hedonism. Anything goes kinda religion.

And I would not criticize that figure you posted because you believe Half ape half man creatures existed at one point. Or half mice half something else :pachah1:

I reported hours ago that @Burhan was starting to become unhinged. But as of 2:00 (pm) central US time I can unequivocally state this man has officially lost it.

I hope you decided to leave Islam. Update us, it has been hours with plenty of advise from well wishers. Don't tell me you are undecided.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You can't be an atheist without accepting certain doctrine fundamental to the cult. Darwin by default is the revered leader of the cult, and followers practice the atheism creed everyday - Hedonism. Anything goes kinda religion.

And I would not criticize that figure you posted because you believe Half ape half man creatures existed at one point. Or half mice half something else :pachah1:

You're officially a troll. :drakekidding:

The fact that you seriously believe atheists has a set of doctrines and that evolution entails half ape and half man, is evidence if your stupidity.
:mjlaugh:

Go to bed warya! That's enough stupidity for one day.
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.