Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:russ: Aren't you the same guy that I called upon to defend the prophet against my claims of him being a charlatan that I proved using Islamic sources? Didn't you then make a thread trying to get people banned for insulting the prophet right after I made those claims built upon from the Seerah of the prophet? :drakelaugh:

If you don't want to be brought down from your fairytales then you shouldn't start debates with those whom you've shown that you can't hold yourself up against. Don't make claims and then shy away from defending them you pathetic excuse of an inbred.
:pachah1:

That was settled skillfully and you must be high on something today for you to pretend it never happened. Suit yourself when it comes to Insulting the prophet, it is all the power you have obviously. People are tired of reading your copy/paste you have been passing for over a year almost. You are obsessed with religion for someone who thinks of it less important.

You can't find another merit can you?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That was settled skillfully and you must be high on something today for you to pretend it never happened. Suit yourself when it comes to Insulting the prophet, it is all the power you have obviously. People are tired of reading your copy/paste you have been passing for over a year almost. You are obsessed with religion for someone who thinks of it less important.

You can't find another merit can you?

Settled kulaha :mjlol:

You literally refused to address the point at hand just like now. Piss off with your garbage you pathetic inbred. Don't start arguments if you're not willing to defend them when called upon. "Darwin set off the most murderous religion on planet earth." Yaab, and he questioned whether I'm high or not?!
:dwill:

Well, I don't care about your beliefs, so why get upset when I openly tell you the door is on your left? I am not here to beg anyone into staying Islam as it is a choice one can make for themselves to believe in God or not.
Lol I'm the upset one yet you're the one constantly calling people names. It's okay I can find you a psychologist. I think you've finally hit your breaking point.

Lol I'm the upset one yet you're the one constantly calling people names. It's okay I can find you a psychologist. I think you've finally hit your breaking point.

If you are admittedly upset and I am not, which one of us needs to be On a psychiatrist's sofa to be evaluated? I would not be upset if I was an atheist because I know I would be content with the decision I made if it was based on sound logic and honest look at faith's intent. You folks miss the fact that many who believe in God do so with a thought process and sincerity. It provides answers to difficult questions science can not answer. Yet, you claim the opposite and say science frees mankind from believe in God. Nothing more dishonest than this claim. You assail believers to feel good about your emptiness perhaps and a life style that looks inferior and unhealthy by comparison, that is what is up you little apes.

PS: Go clean those dishes accumulating bacteria in the sink of your mom's home. Don't be waalid caasi at least and be useful :fredo:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Southern Baptist

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Wonder where that love went when they were treating AAs like animals

Why would you wish death in a state of cuqdad for a person that you have never met nor spoken too?

That just shows who you are as a person

I simply don't care and because people want my/other's attention exclusively when they post this kind of topic. It is fair that I don't care about them when their intent and material posted all point to unwarranted grievances they have about Islam.

I can accept their choice and have zero time to waste on Atheism and on other non-important issues they engage in, can they do the same and give us a break?

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I simply don't care and because people want my attention exclusively when they post this kind of topic. It is fair that I don't care about them when their intent and material posted all point to unwarranted grievances they have about Islam.

Who the f*ck called for your attention you narcissistic f*ck?! :faysalwtf:

OP didn't call for your attention exclusively, as you've put it, and I wasn't even speaking to you before you decided to jump up like a mad dog with your bullshit nonsense!
:ileycry:

Unwarranted grievances?!
:ayaanswag: I swear you must suffer from some serious form of retardation.

OP didn't call for your attention exclusively, as you've put it, and I wasn't even speaking to you before you decided to jump up like a mad dog with your bullshit nonsense!

Unwarranted grievances?!

:russ:

You do brother, you do. I bet you have me on your mind any time you post and anticipate my contribution. Be honest doqon yohow.

Who is more retarded when you compare someone who says they are an ape and someone who pride themselves in being a human who has nothing to do with Apes?

Unwarranted grievances?!
You deserve a medal.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Christianty is nothing but a scam. It puzzles me when people leave Islam for some God is 3 mumbo jumbo.

Christianty is nothing but a scam. It puzzles me when people leave Islam for some God is 3 mumbo jumbo.

Don't fall into their trap, we are here as Muslims to defend any religion for the intent of their adherents and much more so Christianity and Judaism. Christianity is better than the ape religion cosmos practices.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:russ:

You do brother, you do. I bet you have me on your mind any time you post and anticipate my contribution. Be honest doqon yohow.

:ohreally: Clearly you're the one who has an in for me considering you jumped on the chance to try and attack my comment which wasn't even meant for you. :siilaanyolaugh:

Go and reply to Naissur instead of running around making yourself look stupid.
:lolbron:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Don't fall into their trap, we are here as Muslims to defend any religion for the intent of their adherents and much more so Christianity and Judaism. Christianity is better than the ape religion cosmos practices.

I practice none warya, don't try and drag me into your retardation of believing in flying horses and shit.

:ohreally: Clearly you're the one who has an in for me considering you jumped on the chance to try and attack my comment which wasn't even meant for you. :siilaanyolaugh:

Go and reply to Naissur instead of running around making yourself look stupid.
:lolbron:

So, you like me continue that debate? You just proved my point. Plus you admit contrary to what you said earlier that I am smart enough to debate :cool:

Last edited:
I practice none warya, don't try and drag me into your retardation of believing in flying horses and shit.

For someone who took line, hook and sinker that he is under-developed ape for being African according to Darwin, it must be rich to call someone else a retard.

Don't deny your religion dude, you propagate that here and posted on its behalf. It is for that religion you insult prophet Mohamed any chance you get.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So, you like me continue that debate? You just proved my point.

IMG_0558.JPG

For someone who took line, hook and sinker that he is under-developed ape for being African according to Darwin, it must be rich to call someone else a retard.

Don't deny your religion dude, you propagate that here and posted on its behalf. It is for that religion you insult prophet Mohamed any chance you get.

When you have nothing against the scientific evidence propagated by geniuses, lying about their personality, which is different to their work and lying about it too, becomes the desperation that the ill fated will go to. Charles Darwin was an abolitionist whilst Muhammad was a slave owner who cursed women and children into slavery. Yaab...

I'm not sure you know this, but that's a lie that you haven't substantiated with something I'm not sure capable of comprehending called... evidence.

Perhaps its best to get to know the difference between atheism and religion you bloody inbred.

IMG_0556.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.