Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I'm not an atheist

If you want to get technical I do believe in a higher being. But not the petty, angery, narcissistic Islamic god.
Have you read the Bible?

It seems you're more interested in the delivery style of the church you visited over the content of the religion. But all in all, there are different reasons people practice/follow religions.

Have you read the Bible?

It seems you're more interested in the delivery style of the church you visited over the content of the religion. But all in all, there are different reasons people follow religions anyway.
I really loved the delivery style of the church it was a black church so I fit right in. I'm not actively pursuing Christianity so I haven't read the Bible. Also I would rather not be disappointed if it is anything like the Quran.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I need your smiley rn. Why do I find this funny!

It's not an anti-Christianity website, is it?

Nah it's not from what I can tell. Just a project gone off the rails :pachah1:

Also which smiley in particular?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This site really does attract a lot of atheists.
Or it could just be the same person(probably a mod)making numerous accounts to promote an idea that many somalis are in fact atheists or have tendencies to leave the religion,i am not phased by this premeditated ploy in the slightest.

VixR

Veritas
I really loved the delivery style of the church it was a black church so I fit right in. I'm not actively pursuing Christianity so I haven't read the Bible. Also I would rather not be disappointed if it is anything like the Quran.
Is it those hallelujah jubilation Black churches like on TV? It seems like you're not actually interested in religion, but more the community/celebratory aspect of some Christianity sects.

Or it could just be the same person(probably a mod)making numerous accounts to promote an idea that many somalis are in fact atheists or have tendencies to leave the religion,i am not phased by this premeditated ploy in the slightest.
Or it could be someone with an actual life and just wants to get a discussion started. I know it's mind blowing but some people have work, go to school, etc and do not have the time to sit around all day making multiple accounts to advance their agenda. That's just a crazy theory though.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Or it could be someone with an actual life and just wants to get a discussion started. I know it's mind blowing but some people have work, go to school, etc and do not have the time to sit around all day making multiple accounts to advance their agenda. That's just a crazy theory though.
Tell that to @AbdiJohnson aka doon

Is it those hallelujah jubilation Black churches like on TV? It seems like you're not actually interested in religion, but more the community/celebratory aspect of some Christianity sects.
That's what I was expecting when I got invited but it wasn't like that at all. I liked their style of preaching and their message of love which isn't something that I've ever seen in a mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending