Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol NFD eating good. Them Turkana and borana interbreeds are living horrobly. The most backward region of Kenya and you're proud of that:pachah1:
Other than Kismayo in which I currently have your dear leader shaking in his boots and putting on cambuur in Arab countries, where and when have you ever ruled a Sade?

The only time where you might have wounded me is at the back of kukuyu tank and like the doqon you are you didn't completely finish me off from the area:mjhaps:
Now I own half of Kismayo, although half the houses are occupied temporarily by qabridahar niggas:manny:

"Qabridahar niggas" are living amongst their clan in their clan's deegaan and have more right to Kismayo than you Gedoans and Galguduud carans who have no clan connection to Lower Jubba. Just because some of you moved to Kismayo after getting kicked out of Xamar, doesn't mean it belongs to you. Dad iyo qabiil bey Kismaayo waligeed deegaan u aheyd:birdman:

Yes we are eating good and politically involved in Kenya. You are politically involved nowhere though:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We will still beat your ass' even without KDF and you know it. Make Gedo your own state or stick to the position, you have now:ufdup:
Please go back to your Orthodox Church in Jigjiga and Qabri Dahare stop poisoning us with AIDS and Christianity if you’ve given up that’s cool but we haven’t we will fight you Oromo snitches till the Mahdi arrives or die trying :camby:

Please go back to your Orthodox Church in Jigjiga and Qabri Dahare top poisoning us with AIDS and Christianity if you’ve given up that’s cool but we haven’t we will fight you Oromo snitches till the Mahdi arrives or die trying :camby:

Did you see the first gay imam who is Mareexaan? Don't derail the conversation waryaa when you notice you are losing

You know Damn Well the oromotized Somalis are dirs and not Ogaden. Beenaale blood drinking midgo Marehane :childplease::camby:

@nine pull up that Gualleh article on the ceyr mx coalition.
Yeah its here:

".....Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr had very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its authority from its affiliation with the Marehan. ....."
".....They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing and remain close to them. "

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DJIBOUTI433_a.html

Did you see the first gay imam who is Mareexaan? Don't derail the conversation waryaa when you botice you are losing

You know Damn Well the oromotized Somalis are dirs and not Ogaden. Beenaale blood drinking midgo Marehane :childplease::camby:

Bro the ones claiming kismaayo and other places in jubbaland are reer cabduwak lol trust me... Reer gedo are against them because they also claiming they land... After we took they land in galmudug

"Qabridahar niggas" are living amongst their clan in their clan's deegaan and have more right to Kismayo than you Gedoans and Galguduud carans who have no clan connection to Lower Jubba. Just because some of you moved to Kismayo after getting kicked out of Xamar, doesn't mean it belongs to you. Dad iyo qabiil bey Kismaayo waligeed deegaan u aheyd:birdman:

Yes we are eating good and politically involved in Kenya. You are politically involved nowhere though:mjlol:
Qabridahar niggaz are Ethiopian:pachah1:
Mudug mx are from Somalia.

Soon as they make an amendment to the bill on Somali nationality, I'm getting a job with Somalia ICE to remove you like the Mexicans you are:pachah1:

Yeah its here:

".....Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr had very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its authority from its affiliation with the Marehan. ....."
".....They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing and remain close to them. "

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DJIBOUTI433_a.html

Loool the same Cayr who have muscles from Mogadishu-jilib

Bro the ones claiming kismaayo and other places in jubbaland are reer cabduwak lol trust me... Reer gedo are against them because they also claiming they land... After we took they land in galmudug

It makes sense if that's so. they are just running their mouth and claiming every town. Nobody takes them seriously though

Marehan ONLY LIVE IN GEDO
OpxLg0t.jpg

Qabridahar niggaz are Ethiopian:pachah1:
Mudug mx are from Somalia.

Soon as they make an amendment to the bill on Somali nationality, I'm getting a job with Somalia ICE to remove you like the Mexicans you are:pachah1:

Barre huurale and Ahmed Duale are "Ethiopians" too from Shilaabo and Wardheer but they want to rule from lower Jubba where they have no clan, deegaan or "national" connection?:comeon:

Make your own follow that rule or keep quite blood muncher:ufdup:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Did you see the first gay imam who is Mareexaan? Don't derail the conversation waryaa when you botice you are losing

Hes MJ but anyways another L.. I’m out buddy you’ve taken an L on all fronts tonight I’ve showed you maps I’ve educated you on recent Somali history and political alliances I’ve exposed your lies at every turn and I’ll merch on anything I’ve told no lies karbashing the crap out of you yet your not humbled you still have a stiff neck and long feet and below average brain size go review our back and forths your not my equal you are beneath me nothing you say now can bring you out of your grave I’ve buried you already good day:mjlol:

It makes sense if that's so. they are just running their mouth and claiming every town. Nobody takes them seriously though

Trust me ... That's what it is... Ask any reer gedo marehan they are against reer cabduwak marehan because of them trying claim Gedo from them.... That's why they don't @ me ... I know them very well lmfaooo... How you say we left Gelisnoor and Dhuusamareeb for greener place but stay in cabduwak of all places loooool... We Hg took it by force... Now it's adaado to take cabduwak

Hes MJ but anyways another L.. I’m out buddy you’ve taken an L on all fronts tonight I’ve showed you maps I’ve educated you on recent Somali history and political alliances I’ve exposed your lies at every turn and I’ll merch on anything I’ve told no lies karbashing the crap out of you yet your not humbled you still have a stiff neck and long feet and below average brain size go review our back and forths your not my equal you are beneath me nothing you say now can bring you out of your grave I’ve buried you already good day:mjlol:

You have exposed nothing. I have posted facts about you landgrabbers who use goverments to take land from others like Bardera and Marehans allying with foreigners like Ethiopia way before Ogaden. You can live in your bubble though :mjlol:You are a fraud, a walking L, a weak Marehan who can't face a basic factual argument just like you can't face you have no power and will never have power in Jubaland. Adios blood muncher:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending