Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barre huurale and Ahmed Duale are "Ethiopians" too from Shilaabo and Wardheer but they want to rule from lower Jubba where they have no clan, deegaan or "national" connection?:comeon:

Make your own follow that rule or keep quite blood muncher:ufdup:
Barre Hiirale bled for JL and was never affiliated with terrorist. There's no one who's more Jubalander than that hero.

Kismayo economic migrants most of them are recent arrivals from kukuyuland and xabasha with that agah accent.

Sooner or later you will go home brother:yousmart:

Trust me ... That's what it is... Ask any reer gedo marehan they are against reer cabduwak marehan because of them trying claim Gedo from them.... That's why they don't @ me ... I know them very well lmfaooo... How you say we left Gelisnoor and Dhuusamareeb for greener place but stay in cabduwak of all places loooool... We Hg took it by force... Now it's adaado to take cabduwak
I'm reer Geddo mx and have nothing but love for my kin in mudug:wtfdis:

Marehan ONLY LIVE IN GEDO
OpxLg0t.jpg

They still didn't refute my claims about NFD and Galbeed.

:mybusiness:

Barre Hiirale bled for JL and was . There's no one who's more Jubalander than that hero.

Kismayo economic migrants most of them are recent arrivals from kukuyuland and xabasha with that agah accent.

never affiliated with terrorist loool why you lying now... He got help from alshabaab .... he said we and alshabaab will unite against the kuffar loool

Barre Hiirale bled for JL and was never affiliated with terrorist. There's no one who's more Jubalander than that hero.

My home is lower Jubba for centuries unlike you immigrants who are shaking because they are told to go back to where they came from:siilaanyosmile:

You are trying to not answer my original point and running in circles because you know I am right about your hypocrisy and double standards. You want your "Ethiopian" born leaders to rule from Lower Jubba where there is barely any of you but want to police who we let live with us on our own deegaans. Galti or not, Ogadens are one everywhere:fittytousand: From Garissa to Kismaayo to DDSI. Ku seexo, ku soo toos tacab yarooyin

They regrouping in a group chat looool.... Be humble .... Don't come claiming people land and act mighty... At least live in the place you claiming or have muscles.... If not shh... Meetmeinluuq must be a little kid or fake marehan

My home is lower Jubba for centuries unlike you immigrants who are shaking because they are told to go back to where they came from:siilaanyosmile:

You are trying to not answer my original point and running in circles because you know I am right about your hypocrisy and double standards. You want your "Ethiopian" born leaders to rule from Lower Jubba where there is barely any of you but want to police who we let live with us on our own deegaans. Galti or not, Ogadens are one everywhere:fittytousand: From Garissa to Kismaayo to DDSI. Ku seexo, ku soo toos tacab yarooyin
Not if I have something to do about it and ban your xabasha ass from Somalia:kodaksmiley:

Kismayo is mine...laugh, cry, or whatever....I got the most land there:chrisfreshhah:

Jalle Farmaajo to the rescue I see.
Finally the Kacaan has once again arrived, and Somalia shall reclaim it's nobility. In other words, a lot of folks goin' die, but we'll somehow benefit from it all.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Like they finished you off in Dhuusamareeb and took it over lol
C
Yeah its here:

".....Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr had very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its authority from its affiliation with the Marehan. ....."
".....They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing and remain close to them. "

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DJIBOUTI433_a.html
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
hahahah wikileaks even admits we run dis nation hahahahahh

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Trust me ... That's what it is... Ask any reer gedo marehan they are against reer cabduwak marehan because of them trying claim Gedo from them.... That's why they don't @ me ... I know them very well lmfaooo... How you say we left Gelisnoor and Dhuusamareeb for greener place but stay in cabduwak of all places loooool... We Hg took it by force... Now it's adaado to take cabduwak
Nice try tryinf to divide Marehan but you failed. Now come try to take Abudwaq I personally will put a bullet in your head Hutu boy :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts