Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Xaarmaajo donated 1/4 of a million to Jubaland (D/MAREHAN TRIBE) but nothing to Awdal. ZERO SUPPORT.
May Allah hold Farmaajo accountable for Awdal ppl suffering
The hypocrite claims to be SL president when he tried to sabotage DP world deal, but offers no help with Awdal's cyclone .
https://en.halbeeg.com/2018/05/25/somali-government-delivers-emergency-aid-to-jubbaland-state/
1-81.jpg

Somali government Flood response Committee has handed over two hundred and fifty thousand dollar to Jubbaland state on Friday.
The fund will be used to support the humanitarian emergency in Jubbaland after River Jubba broke its banks in several towns in Gedo and Lower Jubba regions,
Somali minister for Interior Abdi Mohamed Sabriye who was leading a delegation has handed over the amount to Jubbaland second Deputy Minister, Abdiqadir Mohamud Lughadere.
The minister said the government donated $250,000 to Jubbaland State to deal with the humanitarian crisis.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am glad we have qabilist merehan finally. Most Merehans are nationalists and would put others ahead of their needs. They need to be more selfish. Farmaajo needs to develop Gedo and Caabudwaaq and support his clan folks.

Nimaan tolkii Shaah cabin, Nin Maaha.

I am glad we have qabilist merehan finally. Most Merehans are nationalists and would put others ahead of their needs. They need to be more selfish. Farmaajo needs to develop Gedo and Caabudwaaq and support his clan folks.

Nimaan tolkii Shaah cabin, Nin Maaha.

Although Gedo is the least developed in the whole of Somali lands, I wouldn't approve of any special treatment, Somali waa Somali had that money gone 2 Awdal or any other part it would all be the same.

Gedo & Cabudwaaq will come good, when the collective Somali is looked after

DRACO

VIP
Your uqdad ridden joke of an administration would probably reject it out of spite
Ofcourse we would reject it.
Im saying Farmaajo did not even OFFER aid or help, but he jumped at the opportunity to try sabotage Berbera development deal. #Hypocrite.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Although Gedo is the least developed in the whole of Somali lands, I wouldn't approve of any special treatment, Somali waa Somali had that money gone 2 Awdal or any other part it would all be the same.

Gedo & Cabudwaaq will come good, when the collective Somali is looked after
Siyaad Barre AUN didn’t build a single major project in Gedo. There is great potential for the land of the two rivers. He needs to open farming school and supply his tol some farming equipments; also Gedo has no secondary schools. He also needs to fund them

There is no Somali agenda there is only qabiil/ Gobsl agenda.

Everyone else is still stealing for funds and investing into their land, Meehan should use the opp and milk this cash cow. Say Booli Qaran 2.0

DRACO

VIP
What the f*ck? Donating to Gedo is a crime? Gedo is poor and underdeveloped it needs money more than fucking Boorama.
bro u misunderstood what im saying:uCkf6mf:
Alhamdulilah Gedo region is being helped, this thread is about Farmajo's hypocrisy.

Re-read it n chill:whoa:

bro u misunderstood what im saying:uCkf6mf:
Alhamdulilah Gedo region is being helped, this thread is about Farmajo's hypocrisy.

Re-read it n chill:whoa:
He donated it to Jubaland state (AKA Balckie's clan fiefdom in Kismayo) so I'm almost sure that Gedo ain't getting shit maybe Doolow might get some but even that I said for argument's sake.
Cheeseman doesn't do shit for his Qabiil even his kinsmen from his sub sub sub clan don't get shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending