Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Talxe niggas eating good wallahi.

Shout out to my shooters

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
Our Talxe boys ku dhex yaacaayo Qooqaani :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:
Our Talxe boys' livestock grazing in the Afmadow district right in Ilkodheer faces :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:
We lost control of the Islands ago but our people still living there:trumpsmirk:
Though recent Marehan settlers still have effevtiver control over the islands
uWoZdnp.png

Our Talxe boys ku dhex yaacaayo Qooqaani :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:
Our Talxe boys' livestock grazing in the Afmadow district right in Ilkodheer faces :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:
We lost control of the Islands ago but our people still living there:trumpsmirk:

uWoZdnp.png

Can't wait to build a villa in Afmadow. So my Cagdheer servants can work in my fields.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are being dominated, persecuted, removed and oppressed by those people you say are "slaves", what does that make you?:mjlol:

Ogadens in Kenya are living good. Same in DDSI. We good while you have nothing. Not even a fucking musqul lagu xaaro. No wonder yall are so emotional and easily triggered. Xaarkii baa Idinku noqday:pachah1:

KDF wont be in Somalia forever until then enjoy

Cawliyahan live in Jilib too but since we aren't power hungry Marehan, we understand sheekhaal and Madows live there too. Dhul raadis baa tihiin but you will get karbashed just like the last few times you tried :lolbron:

You are being dominated, persecuted, removed and oppressed by those people you say are "slaves", what does that make you?:mjlol:

Ogadens in Kenya are living good. Same in DDSI. We good while you have nothing. Not even a fucking musqul lagu xaaro. No wonder yall are so emotional and easily triggered. Xaarkii baa Idinku noqday:pachah1:
Lol NFD eating good. Them Turkana and borana interbreeds are living horrobly. The most backward region of Kenya and you're proud of that:pachah1:
Other than Kismayo in which I currently have your dear leader shaking in his boots and putting on cambuur in Arab countries, where and when have you ever ruled a Sade?

The only time where you might have wounded me is at the back of kukuyu tank and like the doqon you are you didn't completely finish me off from the area:mjhaps:
Now I own half of Kismayo, although half the houses are occupied temporarily by qabridahar niggas:manny:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Saaxiib we there now :trumpsmirk:
How have their numbers been doing round Saakow:liberaltears:
Our geelo graze in Saakow fam we don’t need to live in Saakow we have Baardheere we don’t want to offend our emotional Cagdheer cousins anymore they’re professional snitches we got something to lose in Kenya now let’s not tick them off :mjlol:

Auliyahans are my lil niggas. Iska amus. Before I send them your way. I ain't talking. I'm being factual nigga.

I know all your weaknesses. You're dismissed

:nahgirl:

Like Auliyahans will help marehan against og... Last I remembered reer Gedo are against Reer cabduwak because they coming and claiming they land... Not only are you killing each other but claiming each other land lmfaoooooooooo

Like Auliyahans will help marehan against og... Last I remembered reer Gedo are against Reer cabduwak because they coming and claiming they land... Not only are you killing each other but claiming each other land lmfaoooooooooo

Nigga if you keep talking I'll send Cayr to finish you. Uff.

You're dismissed. Don't worry about my ilmo adeero. They will be okay in Gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts