Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenya is shitting their pants dealing with us. They remember ceelcade lol we have our ways of dealing with your master huurale kukuya:trumpsmirk:

No kenyan walks geddo safely.

Kenya bombs you and builts wall there as they please. You know it :lolbron:

You are the last thing they are afraid of unless Marehan means Al-Shabaab in Gedo

Silly ilkodheer know who you really are you are not on our level:

YqfLUzV.png

ee9KKuh.png

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We are already selling you midgo oyin to our Kenyan allies in Kismayo :chrisfreshhah:

You are losing land to everyone and getting bombed by Kenya as a little addition to remind you of who you are:mjlol: mareexaar slaves of everyone
You talk like a gaal were you converted by Xabasha or Kikuyu are you Orthodox or Evangelical:chrisfreshhah: Hadeyba Ogaadeen gaaloobeen Soomaalida kale maxaa u haray waxaa la yiri labo Ogaadeen ha u diidin dhaanto iyo Diintiisa wax kale we ma yaqaano :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I said Barre Hiraale waryaa and not Siad Barre. Get diverse names btw. Tolkaaga taas iiga sii gudbi.

You are running in circles. Did it trigger you the fact that Bardera was dominated by Aulihan (Ogaden) and Digil Mirifle until Siad Barre made that district Marehan. It's simple history.
View attachment 46227
What are you gonna do about it? We own Bardheere now and nothing cagdheer can do about it.

Kenya bombs you and builts wall there as they please. You know it :lolbron:

You are the last thing they are afraid of unless Marehan means Al-Shabaab in Gedo
Is the wall being built now, or did they completely put it to a halt?

Sxb I can't argue with nin bah dilan that has been enslaved by bantu and xabash tigre for donkey years. I was born a free man:mjswag:

A bomb or two isn't turning me to a bantu dabadhilif.

TekNiKo

VIP
Is the wall being built now, or did they completely put it to a halt?

Sxb I can't argue with nin bah dilan that has been enslaved by bantu and xabash tigre for donkey years. I was born a free man:mjswag:

A bomb or two isn't turning me to a bantu dabadhilif.

You are being dominated, persecuted, removed and oppressed by those people you say are "slaves", what does that make you?:mjlol:

Ogadens in Kenya are living good. Same in DDSI. We good while you have nothing. Not even a fucking musqul lagu xaaro. No wonder yall are so emotional and easily triggered. Xaarkii baa Idinku noqday:pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Saakow too @FatMann :russ: Anigu xoolahan Waa iska dhicin Marehane laangaab carans but where are the Sheekhaals at? They keep claiming their towns:kodaksmiley: jilib? Sakow?
Go liberate it from Al shabab if its yours, I never claimed these were Marehan Degaans.

Or are you too langaab 99% Gedo is Shabab free, wheres the mighty Sheekhaal to liberate it kkkk

You are being dominated, persecuted, removed and oppressed by those people you say are "slaves", what does that make you?:mjlol:

Ogadens in Kenya are living good. Same in DDSI. We good while you have nothing. Not even a fucking musqul lagu xaaro. No wonder yall are so emotional and easily triggered. Xaarkii baa Idinku noqday:pachah1:

They only have power in the websites loool... They don't have the same energy in the streets... Madobe chased them from kismaayo and killed 500 of them...

Go liberate it from Al shabab if its yours, I never claimed these were Marehan Degaans.

Or are you too langaab 99% Gedo is Shabab free, wheres the mighty Sheekhaal to liberate it kkkk

Your Marehan brethens claim it as you saw in this thread. @ you munaafiq people and not me waryaa

Gedo is 100 % you lying qoroto

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Saakow is Cawlyahan land not Sheekhaal he trying to cover his lousy useless butt COWARD:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts