Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The parameters of @Dalalos and your FKD is what I said in my OP response to you. Don't make it MX - MJ is what I'm saying.

:ohno:
Let the MJs come at me bro, you be a Laandeere billaa sharuud Marehanist in Jubaland ! :mjlaugh:

the MJ tried with their fiercest warrior Abdulahi Yusuf, did they capture Caabudwaaaq with Ethiopian help ? NOPE !:nahgirl:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
The MJ folk are smart they don't want smoke in this climate besides I never attacked them, only attacked doqonka who asked for it :ohno:

MJs are gob. When it comes down to it, they are our tol. It's politics where we differ. It's crazy I'm saying this but some of their concerns are valid. They just want us to give their due and share of the pie so they can develop their lands. There's mutual interests we NGM and they PIM have. Eventually we can come to a heeshis. But the sticky points are Jubbaland and you with your pro Galmudug ideology. We'll see.

:farmajoyaab:

Adaawe

A monkey follows its handler bro, teach your monkey to dance to your tunes Laandheere Hassan Galshireedle Goddamit ! :wtfdis:

It's projection. I don't mind it. He's scared. The giants woke up and I'm bringing Talxe. I'll leave it there.

:trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MJs are gob. When it comes down to it, they are our tol. It's politics where we differ. It's crazy I'm saying this but some of their concerns are valid. They just want us to give their due and share of the pie so they can develop their lands. There's mutual interests we NGM and they PIM have. Eventually we can come to a heeshis. But the sticky points are Jubbaland and you with your pro Galmudug ideology. We'll see.

:farmajoyaab:
I support PIM bro you know how we NGM roll it ain but a thang, just control their attack dogs low key they coming at me for no reason :yousmart:

Adaawe

I support PIM bro you know how we NGM roll it ain but a thang, just control their attack dogs low key they coming at me for no reason :yousmart:

Nigga it's Ramadan and you starting this ALL of Mudug is Galmudug nac nac. What you expect? Fall back until we karbaash the IRIR to high hell.

:noneck:

Adaawe

Why is niggas tryna get me I ain't Huttu no tryna go court fok it I ride for the horde :sass2:

The horde are opps. I'll never forgive them for attacking us and tryna wipe me out of Gedo. I ain't got cuqdad. But that's reality. Forgive yes. Forget NEVER.

:kanyehmm:

Trending