Dalalos AMA

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Rer Siyad are my brother you fool, an individual I have issue with don't represent the larger Rer Siyad, most of them are Rer Gedo and are called Cigaal Siyad I don't even know them except for few Rer Dalal families who live between bardheer and buurdhuubo.

Look at this ''Reer Cabdille'' sjuu guy chirping about ilma laandheere Reer Diini Ugaas sons Reer Siyaad Ugaas iyo Reer Dalal Ugaas he ain't hip with the pact with Jeberti got going rn :mjlol: @Adaawe

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The horde are opps. I'll never forgive them for attacking us and tryna wipe me out of Gedo. I ain't got cuqdad. But that's reality. Forgive yes. Forget NEVER.

:kanyehmm:
Laandheere forgives and I move on, I know your picture bro I am in it forget P I am pikachu in this biitch I Piss on on our enemies don't question my stances don't be like @Tiknato bro I am like Kobe I don't believe in ifs i am NGM in the blood and I ride for niggas, stop the pussio talk

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Laandheere forgives and I move on, I know your picture bro I am in it forget P I am pikachu in this biitch I Piss on on our enemies don't question my stances don't be like @Tiknato bro I am like Kobe I don't believe in ifs i am NGM in the blood and I ride for niggas, stop the pussio talk

I moved on my g. But dōofaar ma daahiro. Just stay on ur toes. Reer Dalal are bahals but never sleep. I'm wary my guy. That's all. I'm pro MX. But I shared with you my opinion. You'll have to convince me why Galmudug is in our interests. That's all.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I moved on my g. But dōofaar ma daahiro. Just stay on ur toes. Reer Dalal are bahals but never sleep. I'm wary my guy. That's all. I'm pro MX. But I shared with you my opinion. You'll have to convince me why Galmudug is in our interests. That's all.

bro I ride for my niggas with teknikals not @TekNiKo and when we ride can go all the way but for now we cool with horde get me :yousmart:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The fortress never fell. For that my nephew I respect your gangsta.

:wow:
We don't do drama we stay with the armor broski, and to be real with you getting soft on me, you is Laandheere, I fina ride in Kismaayo I got the pistol in my right hand, I say fok em all. :damedamn:

last time I check MX was laandheere of Jubaland why are you on this peace talk brah ? I finna switch lanes on you niggas, IDAGF on you niggas, I do mine :idontlike:

Adaawe

We don't do drama we stay with the armor broski, and to be real with you getting soft on me, you is Laandheere, I fina ride in Kismaayo I got the pistol in my right hand, I say fok em all. :damedamn:

last time I check MX was laandheere of Jubaland why are you on this peace talk brah ? I finna switch lanes on you niggas, IDAGF on you niggas, I do mine :idontlike:

I ain't soft. I'm with the shits. All the way. Believe that. You know I brought Gedo back into our hands. Kabalax will be forced to negotiate with me or they'll get rolled over. I'm the one that saved Darood Waamo. I'm the blood of Dr. Ali Nur (AUN). A Haruun man can never be accused of cowardice.

:trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I ain't soft. I'm with the shits. All the way. Believe that. You know I brought Gedo back into our hands. Kabalax will be forced to negotiate with me or they'll get rolled over. I'm the one that saved Darood Waamo. I'm the blood of Dr. Ali Nur (AUN). A Haruun man can never be accused of cowardice.

:trumpsmirk:
You brought out big names don't use them lightly broski we waiting in Kista, you know its falling apart all around my estate, you knw I only F with Moalimu :childplease:

Adaawe

You brought out big names don't use them lightly broski we waiting in Kista, you know its falling apart all around my estate, you knw I only F with Moalimu :childplease:

Moalimu is the real father of Jubbaland. That man who fought KDF at Beledxawo and won. Is talking shit to them rn. He's not fighting the puppet, he's fighting the puppet master. Don't worry sxb. Did I disappoint you in the 90s when Caydiid had his coronation at Baardhere? You knew what happened next. I raised you bro. They are calacaaling about you day and night. They are spooked to even mention me. Don't forget who Kabalax fears. It's me.

:ufdup:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Moalimu is the real father of Jubbaland. That man who fought KDF at Beledxawo and won. Is talking shit to them rn. He's not fighting the puppet, he's fighting the puppet master. Don worry sxb. Did I disappoint you in the 90s when Caydiid had his coronation at Baardhere? You knew what happened next. I raised you bro. They are calacaaling about you day and night. They are spooked to even mention me. Don't forget who Kabalax fears. It's me.

:ufdup:
Kablalax is weak no more tactics against Reer Dheeka, and furthermore talxa heed the call, Kablalax bi.tch.es aint shit buh ho.es and tricks, I make them my concubines where I am at, but don't fail where you at broski :nahgirl:

Adaawe

@Adaawe on my life I roll the dice lets take this and lets make it a million broski don't be acting like a lowly thug when you undisputed laandheere of Jubaland, act the part. :damedamn:

Kablalax is weak no more tactics against Reer Dheeka, and furthermore talxa heed the call, Kablalax bi.tch.es aint shit buh ho.es and tricks, I make them my concubines where I am at, but don't fail where you at broski :nahgirl:

I'm about to control 2/3 of Jubbaland. What you are crying about. You should be talking shit rn

:win:

Adaawe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL real talk my G
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:win:

IMG_20200512_031917.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Are you NGM young niiggga ? when its over its Sade, you left with nothing only some B on you D, Kismaayo is our city niggga :kendrickcry:

Kismayo waa magaalayna aan ku dhaaranow. We finna be doing Goobile iyo Saar in the b turnt :fittytousand: Jaalle Moalimu is the man of our native state Jubaland:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Trending