Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos Ina adeer I the Sheikh is Reer Diini Ugaas Reer Siyaad Ugaas from Kismayo Jubaland holding it down for the Reer Galti with @Adaawe the landlord of the Reer Guuri in our native state Jubaland. Jubaland waa dhaxalkayna we conquered in history:win:
I roll with Galti all day eerrr dayyy :ohdamn: but when you got dem Guri niggas as deep as Soonfure on your side swear I am too turn up :lawd:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Bro don't be like @TekNiKo establish a good relationship with the Ayax eaters that not all that bad, they have civilized elites who we work with. All they want is to make Galmudug great again wallah :lawd:

I'll deal with them when the time comes. From a position of strength. Unlike you I have no naxaris for anybody Samaale or shisheeye.

:win:

When HG foolishly accepted bribes from Puntland to attack the Rer Wardheere in Ethiopia Furintifoore, the Saleebaan lost 29 men and 4 teknikals, but propaganda will tell you they won, anyway it was the Rer Wardheere elders in Gelinsoor that called for peace. Because the Rer Wardheere are not exactly Puntites like the Rer Gadiid.
Sxb you can lie to these Gedo kids but this is a lie.

Abdiweli Gaas had a wagardhac Minister he gave money and weapons to attack HG and get more lands under PL. They would also get support from liyuu police under Abdi iley.

Here's a video of a captured Ethiopian that was with the Wagardhac liyuu police that Abdi iley supported

Fast forward to today, Cagjar ain't supporting the fight against HG and PL under Deni dgaf about expanding South. So the Wagardhac that were burning Somali flags and raising Ethiopian flag realized no one was gonna support their bs so they're now planning to join us.

Wagardhac raising Ethiopian flag after karbaash

Somali Galbeed heeshis with Galmudug. Cagjar policies are different

What wagardhac have been doing lately is shameless even other MX complain about them.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Sxb you can lie to these Gedo kids but this is a lie.

Abdiweli Gaas had a wagardhac Minister he gave money and weapons to attack HG and get more lands under PL. They would also get support from liyuu police under Abdi iley.

Here's a video of a captured Ethiopian that was with the Wagardhac liyuu police that Abdi iley supported

Fast forward to today, Cagjar ain't supporting the fight against HG and PL under Deni dgaf about expanding South. So the Wagardhac that were burning Somali flags and raising Ethiopian flag realized no one was gonna support their bs so they're now planning to join us.

Wagardhac raising Ethiopian flag after karbaash

Somali Galbeed heeshis with Galmudug

What wagardhac have been doing lately is shameless even other MX complain about them.

This who you want to ally with? I'll bury this monkey alive if he bordered me.

:wow:

call it corrupt no issue with that, but SYL won over MUP soma ahan ?

our son became PM
Abdullahi_Issa_Mohamud.jpg

and Al-Daroodiya became president

Rer Dalal got even a ministerial post we wus eating god :mjohreally:
That's Abdullahi Cisse and he's HG Sacad. Idk what you mean son unless your HG yourself.

After PM Abdullahi Cisse, it was Aden Cadde (Mudulood hawiye) who became 1st President.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
That's Abdullahi Cisse and he's HG Sacad. Idk what you mean son unless your HG yourself.

After PM Abdullahi Cisse, it was Aden Cadde (Mudulood hawiye) who became 1st President.

Abdullahi Ciise is a nephew of ours fam he's half Reer Diini Ugaas so he's a son of ours raised him right:salute:

Trending